😒

Okkkkkkk so it has come to my attention that Ricegum posted a video of "roasting" Taylor Caniff hmmmm if you never saw it here it is so watch it first then come back.

So when I saw it I said " Hey I'll watch it to check out his "rokast" because I've seen him roast Jacob sartorius which we WILL get to later.

So after I watched it I said "I have to attempt to roast him because I can't roast.😂😂😂

So let's get into it

FIRST OF ALL YOU DID DO SOMETHING WRONG YOU BASICALLY BULLY KIDS BY MAKING ROASTS THEY HURT FEELING IDIOT AND PLUS I REALLY WANNA JUST SAY DONT CALL HIM GAY WHY WOULD HE TALK ABOUT THAT IF HE WAS GAY AND PLUS DONT TRY ME I KNOW WHAT HE SAID WAS OUT OF LINE BUT THAT WAS YEARS AGO HE HAS CHANGED AND MATURED.

BY THE WAY WHY WOULD YOU USE ONE OF MY FAV SONGS FROM DRAKE LIKE WHAT AND PLUS JUST BECAUSE HE HAS FANS IN THE 5TH GRADE DOSENT MEAN ANYTHING PLUS HE HAS FANS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE OK SO YEAH AND I REALLY DONT CARE IF YOU SEE THIS!

ACTUALLY I HOPE YOU SEE THIS SO YOU COULD ROAST ME I WOULD REALLY WANNA SEE YOU ROAST ME TO SEE WHAT YOU COULD COME UP WITH.

AND IF HE HAS ANY FANS READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT!

Now onto the Jacob sartorius one.

*sigh*

Bro he's a kid that's so rude your roasting a kid why would you give him more hate then he already gets he was bullied in school and still gets bullied and you want to help that's disgusting.

You should really do something better with your time then roast people like bro get a life man. Like go outside or go donate to charity or buy food or something.

And for those of you who are saying "well how about you go do something better than roast ricegum?!"

Hmm well its 12:43 a.m I can't text my bff Ariannah and I don't get along well with people what do I do because none of my friends might answer so yeah and I really don't wanna get on musical.LY. and if you have seen my reading list, yes I am a fangirl make fun of me I DONT CARE I look up to them so I really don't care.

Whew feels good to get that off of my chest bye!

-👑Mental Patient #62👑