The Privileged**Bellamy Blake...

By Winchester_Sister_

"So what? What am I suppose to do? Pretend that nothing happened?" "Exactly." "I can't do that." "Why not... More

Characters
Pilot
Earth Skills
Earth Kills
Murphy's Law
Twilights Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Conents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I Am Become Death
We Are Grounders:Part 1
We Are Grounders: Part 2
Important

The Calm

11.7K 307 115
By Winchester_Sister_

Sam's POV

"Fire!"

I rushed outside the drop ship. One of the building we use to dry out meat was on fire. I grew worried when I remembered who was in there.

"Octavia!" I rushed around trying to find her. "Finn! Have you seen Octavia?"

"Yeah. Bellamy has her, she's okay. She got out."

I sighed in relief before rushing over to her and Bellamy.

"O" I pulled her into a hug as soon as I saw her.

"I'm fine. But now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Any idea what happened?" Clark asked stepping over the rubble.

"Murphy said that Del kept feeding the fire. "

"Mostly because Octavia told him not too." Bellamy added to my comment.

Clark looked a little stunned. "And we believe Murphy?"

"I do. Yeah." I gave Bellamy a weird look which he returned. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I just never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth."

Clark pulled us back on track. "Well, we have some wild onions and nuts in the drop ship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. What's left here?"

"Nothing." I said shaking my head. "It's all burned."

"Then we have to hunt. Anyone we can spear goes out."

Clark tried to walk away but Bellamy stopped her. "The whole grounder army out there?"

"Look we can't defend ourselves if we're starving."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Each group takes someone with a gun, and they're for kill grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark."

"Hey. You coming with me?" Clark asked picking up a spear.

"Sam!" Bellamy yelled to me. "You're with me."

I turned back to her. "Guess not. Sorry, Clark. But, his highness request my presence." Clark laughed at my comment. "I'll see you later, okay?"

Bellamy stopped me before I went out of the drop ship. "I just have to get more ammo. Then we can go."

I nodded and pecked him on the lips before he went to Raven's tent to get more bullets.

---------------------------------------------------

Once we got back, I went to the drop ship to make more weapons while Bellamy went to our tent.

"Hey Monty." I said climbing up the ladder. "Where's Raven?"

"I don't know. She went outside when the hunters got back."

I nodded. "I'm gonna make some more weapons. Yell if you need anything."

I climbed to the top floor of the drop ship where no one was and got to work. I made about 5 weapons before I began to feel tired. I climbed back down the ladder and made my way to my tent but stopped when I heard voices.

"Did that help?" Bellamy asked someone.

"No." Raven said back.

I quickly pulled back the door of the tent. Bellamy was lying in the bed naked while Raven was putting her coat on.

"Oh my god." I whispered but they both heard me.

"Sam wait.." Bellamy tried to stop me but I was already gone. Tears began to fall and run down my cheeks. It took Bellamy a few seconds to come out of the tent and even then he still didn't have a shirt on. "Sam stop." He reached for my wrist but I pulled it back.

"No!" I shouted making a few people look at us. "Don't touch me."

"Sam maybe we should talk about this in private."

"Why? Are ashamed of what you did or me? Which one Bellamy? Tell me. I have forgiven you for everything. For kicking the box from underneath Murphy, for throwing the radio into the stream, for torturing Lincoln...what else do you want from me?" Bellamy stayed silent. "Murphy was right. You were just with me to get in my pants."

I tried to walk away again but Bellamy stopped me. "That's not true."

"Then tell me what I did wrong to make you do this?" Raven climbed out of the tent and stood behind Bellamy. She looked just as guilty as he did. "In our tent too. God, I'm such an idiot! Stay the hell away from me. Both of you."

I walked away this time with neither of them trying to stop me. I didn't have another place to sleep considering I shared a tent with Bellamy, so I decided to stay in Clark's tent until she got there. I was mad at Clark for a while but I've gotten over it. She's also the only person I've ever really felt comfortable to share my feelings with and cry around.

I got into her tent and sat there for a while but ended up falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Soon after I feel asleep Monty woke me up. He said that Clark and Finn were missing and we had to go look for them.

We got split into teams of two and guess who I got paired with. Yep. Raven.

"Where are they?" She whispered trying to make conversation which I ignored. "This morning all I could think about was how much easier it would be if Finn was just...gone." I still remained silent. "Listen, if your not gonna talk to me the least you could do is pretend you're listening."

After she said that I snapped. "The least I can do. Are you kidding me? You know what I thought this morning when I woke up? I wish my dad was still alive. My mom's gone, all my friends are gone, now my dad's gone...but hey at least I've got Bellamy. Oh wait...he's gone too."

"Listen I'm sorry. Okay. I really am..."

"Save it. I don't want your apology. Maybe next time you should think about how something is going to affect everyone instead of just thinking about yourself and what you feel."

"Ouch. Okay. I'll shut up now."

We continued to walk until there was a rustling in the bushes.

"There's someone in the bushes." Raven reported through the walkie-talkie. We slowly walked towards it with our guns raised but once we got to it, it was only Myles.

"Myles? What happened?"

"Grounders took Clark and Finn." Myles tried to get out but with the arrow stuck in his stomach, he could barely speak.

"We should get him back to camp."

"Bell, what about Clark and Finn?" Octavia asked.

I stood up and handed her my gun before heading towards where the grounder are.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Bellamy asked.

"They listen to me. Maybe I can talk to them about some sort of trade for Clark and Finn." I began to walk away again but Bellamy jumped in front of me.

"Are you kidding. No way. You could get killed."

"I thought you wanted me gone?"

"Sam..."

"I should've gone with Anya when I had the chance." I muttered under my breath but Bellamy heard it.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Anya asked me to become one of her people. To go with her back to their camp...but because of you I said no."

"Because of me?"

"Yes. I didn't want to leave you behind. But maybe I should've thought like you and only thought about what I wanted."

"Will both of you shut up and help us get Myles back to camp?" Octavia interrupted.

"Monty, we're heading home. You copy?" Bellamy spoke into the radio. We waited a few seconds but there was only static at the other end. "Monty, can you hear me? Monty..."

Yep. This chapter sucked...and was depressing...and hard to write. Yep just another day on Wattpad. Anyways, thank for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 643 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 67 12
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ โ”โ” ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, '๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆn', ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
277K 8K 74
{Book 1} [ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
922K 20.2K 26
"Can you promise me something, Bell? Promise me you won't do anything stupid?" "I can't promise you that. If it means protecting you- I'l...