Hello Shooting Star || A Mabi...

Autorstwa Away_from_My_Reality

Mabel Pines, now at the age of 19, has come back to Gravity Falls wanting to live here again with her brother... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Late Night Snack
Chapter 2: Oh Siblings...
Chapter 3: Taken
Chapter 4: Late Night Chat
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: Someone's got Anger Issues
Chapter 7: Surprise Announcement
Chapter 8: The Deal Part 2
Chapter 9: Quarrel between Siblings
Chapter 11: I want my Shooting Star
Chapter 12: The Retrieval
Chapter 13: Before the party begins

Chapter 10: Oh Veronica

4.2K 111 24
Autorstwa Away_from_My_Reality

Welcome! The picture above is basically Veronica Malentino. She is a dream demon like Bill, her color scheme is darker clothes though which include black. Hope you like the chapter!!
-Alexandra xoxo

-----------------//--------------//----

Mabel's POV:

I awake in my room, the room was still dark. I check the clock that was it on the table next to my bed.

It read 3:39 am.

I sigh, and fall back onto the warm bed, placing my hands on my flattened stomach. Feeling the material under my hands, I realize I was wearing something else.

My dress transformed to some black shorts and an oversized purple shirt. No wonder I slept so good, these clothes were so comfy. It felt like I was sleeping on clouds, same goes for my bed. The ring Bill gave me was on the bed side table, surprisingly he didn't take it back.

Pulling off the warm covers, I see that I was wearing some tall black socks, and my hair was pulling into a high ponytail. I quickly snag the ring and slip into my bag next to my bed.

I wonder how he does this wardrobe changes so quickly. But before I could get up, I pull the covers back over myself. I cuddle into the warmth of my new comforter.

Pulling the comforter over my head, I cuddle deeper into the bed. I was about to fall asleep back into Mabel land, I realized something, the bracelet was gone from my wrist.

And at this moment, I could escape from this place.  But Bill would be pissed but I wouldn't care. I snuggle once more into the covers before pulling them off slowly.

I then realize something......

If he wasn't up, I could easily escape. But I would never know if he is awake, he is a demon after all. At the edge of my bed, I could see some slippers and a purple sweatshirt. I pull on the slippers quickly, and pull the sweatshirt over my head.

Before hopping out of the bed, I realize something. Why were these here? It could be a trap, or it might be for the morning.

I quietly slink out of my warm bed, before grabbing my small bag that included my glitter, ring, journal and my grappling hook.

He left some snacks in my room last night, I quickly snagged them and stashed them in my bag.

Quickly walking over to my closet, I pull out some long black leggings. These shorts weren't gonna do nothing. I pull off the shorts quickly before pulling the leggings over my bare legs. I pull the black socks over the bottom of my leggings.

I debated whether or not to keep the slippers because they were so cute.

Changing my mind, I see some black Nike shoes in the bottom of the closet. I quickly slip my feet into the tennis shoes before quietly closing the doors of the wardrobe.

Pulling the bag over my shoulder, I keep my footsteps quiet as I slink towards the double doors. There is a faint light glowing from the door.

I try the doorknob. It's locked...

He seriously locked me in here!?

Then an idea came to my mind, I had some bobby pins in my bag. The gleaming small hairpieces are in the front pocket. I pull the the pins out of the bag.

Placing the small hairpiece into the lock, I gently twist and turn it.

Click!

I unlocked it!

I quietly turn the doorknob, and I had success. The door quietly creaked open, and I smile.

My heart raced as I poked my head outside the two tall doors, there were some lamps on but that was all. Down the hall, Bill's door was closed with no lights on.

I slink out the door, and gently close the door behind me, hearing a small click of the latch. Relief took over my senses, as I got out.

I began to quietly walk down the corridor, aware to my surrounding. The corridor was filled with shadows, the small lamps shown a dim light. I stayed near the walls, my finger began to trace the wall.

I needed to find a door and get out of here. My pace quickened as I find my way to the end of the corridor, I was at the top of the stairs.

I place myself on the top of the rail of the master staircase, and I slide down the long pole. My hands began to hurt as I got closer to the end.

My feet hit the soft ground of carpet as I finish going down the rail. My hands were a little red from the railing, I began to massage my hands.

The eerie silence sort of scared me....

Tap tap......tap tap......tap tap

I could hear some small sounds down here, no wonder I stayed upstairs. Some small footsteps could be heard....

I look around the dark room, with some fear in my eyes. My small body begins to shake as I look around the dark room, and I pull out my phone.

The brightness of the phone illuminated my face, and I switch on the flashlight. The small light lit up the room quickly.

The room was a dark gold and black, the carpet had brick designs every which way. A small light could be seen down one of the corridors, it might lead to the front door!

I quickly jog down that corridor, and I became more cautious as I turned the corner.

My hand begins to trace the dark colored wall as I walk down the dark corridor. The flickering light above me was a dim yellow color, and it lit up the room a little better. More side tables and lamps were on the sides of the hallway. My pace begins to speed up as I could see a door at the end.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips, as I see the dark stained glass next to it.

Mabel...
I heard a whisper from behind me; I turn around to find no one. Then more begin to start, saying some things. My head starts to spin but then...

I begin to walk faster and faster, the end of the hallway comes closer to me. It was finally here; the exit. My hearts pace quickened.....but then it drops.

.Click.

My eyes widen as I see it...my heart begins to pound in my little chest. I thought it was over but it wasn't.....unless I run away...

I begin to walk backwards slowly, my steps then begin to speed up.

"Why hello darling!" Said her sickly sweet voice.

My eyes widen as she notices me, it wasn't her. Not her of all people...

"What's with the unpleasant greeting?" She asks, her head cocks to the side, giving her an eerie look.

"Umm...uh..." I try to say something, but I'm speechless. She shouldn't be here, why the hell was this girl here?!

Veronica Malentino, the one and only, sat in a chair in front of the door with a wicked grin while holding the key to the front door.

"Wow you're speechless, haven't had that happen in a while." Veronica smiles at me.

"Veronica, why are you here?" I ask her, her gaze catches mine.

She rolls her eyes," I live here, did you not know that?" Veronica hesitated," Wait, it might be because you're a childish girl who has no intentions with my sweet Bill," she finished.

Before I could say anything, she cut me off," And that's maybe part of the reason why I'm here, you're an intruder. A trespasser who isn't supposed to be his fiancée," Veronica retorts, folding her arms over her busting chest.

I look at her with a little bit of a confused face. I could actually see her now, a long black dress was draped over her body. The straps were thin and they were connected to the halter type dress over her body, so it was hard to see them.

You could tell she wanted Bill to fall for her by showing off her long legs, etc. A long black piece of material was draped over her shoulders and arms. A long slit trailed up her right leg which revealed her tall black heels.

(Here's the piece of fabric around her arms ^^^^ but a little more thick, similar to satin)

"I didn't decide to be here....." I reply.

"You seem like you want to be, telling by what you're wearing," Veronica says simply, implying to what I'm wearing. I look down at my leggings, tennis shoes and sweatshirt with my disheveled hair in the ponytail.

When I was about to reply, but she cut me off once more," hush now, Mabel. You might want to save your voice for later," Veronica says with a mischievous grin. My eyes widen....

And before I know it, black rope begins to tie around my ankles then my wrists.

I quickly try to pull my wrists out of the black rope that was tangled around my small wrists. I slip my small hands out of the rope, but it left some rashes on my hands.

I quickly glance up, and BAM. All I see is darkness, and some dark figures above me with whispering voices.....

---------------------------------------
And here it is! The update! The one that has been needed muchly. I hope you like it, it's a little bit different than the rest of the chapters. But if you want a new chapter, get this chapter to at least 100+ views! Then I will be so grateful!!

-Alexandra xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

288K 9.7K 21
Dipper Pines, now 18, returns to the small town of Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel. But right when he thinks everything is back to the way i...
72.5K 2.5K 30
After a decision to send Dipper and Mabel Pines to Gravity Falls, their lives get a little more interesting. Demons, powers, sacrifices and changes a...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
25.9K 539 24
The Mystery Twins return to Gravity Falls in order to enjoy their summer to the fullest.Well, I guess that was to much to ask...wasn't it Shooting St...