FOR INFINITY || jace norman [...

lizzyslazy द्वारा

This is the Sequel to More Than a Fan? Please read that first. Madi has just found out she was pregnant at 18... अधिक

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11**
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chater 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33**
Chapter 34
Chapter 35**
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45**
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 17**

1.1K 19 7
lizzyslazy द्वारा

*Madi's POV*

Matt woke up last week again and has been doing very good in fact he is going home tomorrow and next week me Jace and Kaden are moving into our Condo.

The house has boxes all over the place some have stuff in them but some are empty. We packed all the stuff that we won't be needing in the next week and are slowly packing everything else.

Right now I'm packing all the clothes that don't fit Kaden right now or he's grown out of.

I look at all the new born stuff he's gotten so big that it makes me sad. He's almost 6 months old he's sitting up on his own can roll over from his stomach to his back and then he couldn't hold his head up.

"Jace come here"

"What"

"Look how small this is to him now"

"Yep he grew like a baby does"

"He's going to start crawling soon"

"In like two months"

"Then he's going to start walking"

"That's another 6 months babe so clam down"

I make a pouty face and he just kisses me and "pushes" me to the floor.

"Meanie"

"I barely touched you"

"You are a bully"

He gets on top of me and kisses me. I laughs and push him off so I can finish packing.

•a week later•

Today we are moving in to our new home. We pack the car up and a moving truck Jace's parents are helping us and my mom is watching Kaden and she's dropping him back home before his bed time.

We get to the condo and I unlock the door and step inside. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bath. First we bring in all the furniture then all the boxes and put them in the rooms they belong.

When we are done it's about 2:30 so we go to In-N-Out burger for some lunch. We bring it back to the house to eat. Jace's parents have left so it's just me and him for the next few hours.

"So we are childless so can we have some fun"

Jace starts kisses my neck he is hugging my waist and I have my arms around his neck.

"We should start unpacking"

"Your ass looks great in theses leggings by the way"

"Thanks but we should really unpack"

He lifts me up and holds onto my butt to hold me up.

"Jace I'm serious"

He carries me to our room and places me on our mattress that's on the floor because we need to build the frame.

"Jace Lee"

He kisses my neck and travels down to my chest. Then I lift his head up before he goes farther.

"Let us unpack then we can have fun"

"Alright deal"

He gets off me and goes to the box with our bed frame.

"Let's get going Madi"

"You are really horny aren't you"

"Possibly"

We start. Building the bed. And it takes like an hour and a half. Then we put the mattress in and make the bed.

"High five" I say

"How about a kiss"

"Fine"

I lean up to just give him a peck but he grabs my waist and kisses me longer.

"We still have to make his crib"

"Then sex"

"I don't know about sex but you can kiss me and stuff"

"Ok let's get going"

We start building Kaden's crib. We are done in an hour and I'm ready for a nap.

But before I could do anything Jace picks me up and runs to our room and puts me in the bed.

"You said"

"I did didn't I"

I sit up and take off my shirt so I'm just in my bra.

"Is this what you wanted"

"I want a bit more than that"

I sit in his lap and pull off his shirt. Jace has his hands on my hips and I kiss him. I grind on him and he groans and I feel him get hard. His hands go to the waist band on my pants and he starts to pull them off I kick them off then I pull of his pants.

His hands go to my bra he unclips it and pulls it off.

"Fuck Madi"

•smut•

He takes off his boxers and my thong and pushes into me.

"Fuck Jace"

He rolls his hips and he starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys. He gets faster and harder. I grip his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Oh god Madi"

He bites my neck. My hands tug at his hair and moan. I put my head on his shoulder. He thrust harder. I dig my finger nails into his shoulder. He kisses my lips. I moan against his mouth.

Jace hits a spot and a huge amount of pleasure goes through my body. I feel Jace smile against my neck and he thrust harder in the same spot.

I feel my walls tighten around him.

"Fuck Jace..."

"0h baby"

"Faster"

He thrusts faster.

"You like that baby"

He goes hard and I scream and drag my nails down his back and release. He goes faster till he releases.

•smut over•

Jace lays on top of me both of us breathing heavily. He sits up and looks at me.

"That was fun" he says

I laugh

"Yes it was"

I grab my thong and put it on then my leggings and my bra and put on Jace's sweatshirt that I found.

I slowly put them in because I'm sore down there and Jace laughs at me.

"You know this is your fault"

"Yeah I know"

He puts on his boxers and pants and his shirt and then bends down in front of me to get on his back. I hop on and he carries me to the couch. He drops me on the couch.

I put my hair in a messy bun. And then my mom comes in.

"Hey mom and Baby boy"

He reaches out to me and I take him.

"How was he"

"Very good"

"That's good for his first time not with me and Jace"

"Yeah well I brought you guys dinner because I thought you guys would be to tired"

"Thanks we are"

She goes out to the car and grabs the food abs brings it in. I feed Kaden some mashed up banana's because that's the only real food he will eat.

After I feed him i eat my dinner which is just pizza. After Dinner I put Kaden to bed and we and Jace cuddle on the coach.

"Is it bad that We didn't use a condom"

"No i should be getting my period soon so"

"You know I wouldn't mind another kid"

"I wouldn't either but let's wait a bit longer"

"All right"

-------------------------------------------------------
SHE NOT GOING TO BE PREGNANT YET ANTWAYS don't worry

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

63.2K 506 18
Complete!!! This book is purely based on imagination so please don't take it seriously. It's just for fun. Thank you for all the love <3 . . [ ONLY...
Best Mistake PimpcessSiah द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

80.2K 3.5K 40
Jacey takes her sister to a party 9 months ago. She didn't expect that night to turn out the way it did. Dealing with family, her first love, school...
Surprisingly Perfect Jess Gonzalez द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.4M 42.2K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
Just Another Pregnant Teen (2) Shava द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

13.2K 224 15
I didn't mean to do it. I repeated that in my head over and over again. All the way down the stairs and into the living. I kept repeating it as I sat...