Chapter 17**

*Madi's POV*

Matt woke up last week again and has been doing very good in fact he is going home tomorrow and next week me Jace and Kaden are moving into our Condo.

The house has boxes all over the place some have stuff in them but some are empty. We packed all the stuff that we won't be needing in the next week and are slowly packing everything else.

Right now I'm packing all the clothes that don't fit Kaden right now or he's grown out of.

I look at all the new born stuff he's gotten so big that it makes me sad. He's almost 6 months old he's sitting up on his own can roll over from his stomach to his back and then he couldn't hold his head up.

"Jace come here"

"What"

"Look how small this is to him now"

"Yep he grew like a baby does"

"He's going to start crawling soon"

"In like two months"

"Then he's going to start walking"

"That's another 6 months babe so clam down"

I make a pouty face and he just kisses me and "pushes" me to the floor.

"Meanie"

"I barely touched you"

"You are a bully"

He gets on top of me and kisses me. I laughs and push him off so I can finish packing.

•a week later•

Today we are moving in to our new home. We pack the car up and a moving truck Jace's parents are helping us and my mom is watching Kaden and she's dropping him back home before his bed time.

We get to the condo and I unlock the door and step inside. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bath. First we bring in all the furniture then all the boxes and put them in the rooms they belong.

When we are done it's about 2:30 so we go to In-N-Out burger for some lunch. We bring it back to the house to eat. Jace's parents have left so it's just me and him for the next few hours.

"So we are childless so can we have some fun"

Jace starts kisses my neck he is hugging my waist and I have my arms around his neck.

"We should start unpacking"

"Your ass looks great in theses leggings by the way"

"Thanks but we should really unpack"

He lifts me up and holds onto my butt to hold me up.

"Jace I'm serious"

He carries me to our room and places me on our mattress that's on the floor because we need to build the frame.

"Jace Lee"

He kisses my neck and travels down to my chest. Then I lift his head up before he goes farther.

"Let us unpack then we can have fun"

"Alright deal"