Blue

By PeterickPhan

It all starts with a one night stand. More

Some Kind Of Game
Don't Wanna Make a Scene
Hanging By A String
All I Do Is Wait
Feel It To
Don't Wanna Be A Drama Queen
This Is Where I Draw The Line
Hit You Like A Boomerang
My Fear, Has Gone Away
Keep My Head Held High
Close My Eyes, Bite My Tongue
Be Brave
Let My Voice Be Your Escape
My Little Runaway
Lead The Fight On
Better Now

There's A Way Out

776 58 12
By PeterickPhan

I woke up again. This time I wasn't in a hospital bed, I was on the floor of my old home. I sat up quickly feeling like I was going to cry my eyes out. It was a dream. It was a fucking dream. Pete wasn't here, and I wasn't at the hospital. It was all a dream. I stood up and ran out into the living room. He was still asleep on the floor. I looked up at the house phone and grabbed it. I dialed Petes number.

"Hello!? Patrick!?"

"I can't talk loud" I whispered "He's asleep"

"Where are you!?"

"My old apartment, I'm scared" I said quietly "I don't know what to do I-" The phone was slammed out of my hand.

"Bitch!" Ethan yelled.  I turned around and punched him in the face as hard as I could.  He yelled out in pain so I did it again.  I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear.

"Pete?"

"What's going on!?"

"I love you" I said.  I threw the phone and punched Ethan again.   I rammed him against the wall.  "I hate you!" I yelled.  I punched again.  "I hate you!"  He sobbed in pain.  And so did I.  I cried harder "I hate everything you did to me!" One more punch had him on the ground.  I kicked him hard in the ribs.  I slammed my foot down on his stomach.  He spit up blood.  I kept punching until someone was pulling me off.  I sobbed agin "I hate you" I said. 

"Patrick" Pete said "Patrick stop he's down" I stood up straighter.  I hugged Pete tightly.  "Oh god" He hugged back and pressed his face against the top of my head "Patrick you're safe" he said.  His voice broke a little "You're alive" He cried.  Oh great, now we're both crying "I love you so much"

"I love you" I said "What took you so damn long"

"We had to wait until we were certain you were in danger.  Thats what the police said at least.  I think it's bullshit"

"I wanna go home" I said.  He nodded. 
-----
"I had a dream about you" I said.  He looked up from the book he was reading.  I sat down on our couch next to him.  "I was in the hospital, and you were holding me and telling me I was strong"

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah" I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What now?" he asked "Move back home?" I stared at the wall in thought.  Was that such a good idea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2K 21
Petes a super famous rockstar. Patricks the boy he met in a bar. Pete's used to getting whatever and whoever he wants. Patrick's completely unimpre...
105K 4.8K 38
[Based on 50 Shades Of Grey] "I'm Pete Wentz. You must be Patrick" "Uh yeah I'm him. He's me" "Sit down then Mr. Stump"
200 24 18
HII! It's Christmas, it's ferard, its gay, it's good, you should read it
41.1K 1.9K 33
The original version is still up and will remain up. But this is me trying to make a better story<3