Alpha Damian (boyxboy) [not c...

By blazey_waffle

"Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even my wolf said it, but I could... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
It's done

Chapter 12

75.3K 2.8K 1K
By blazey_waffle

I ended up putting on a mature content warning! Readers beware 😂😂 (but this chapter wont have anything to bad... maybe)

4K VIEWS! Thank you! I remember that it wasnt to long ago that i was thanking you for 1K! Sorry for the lack of updates, I tried really hard to fix up this chapter. Sorry if it's no good, I'll come back and fix it up later.

**I WILL ALSO BE EDITING PREVIOUS CHAPTERS A LITTLE, BUT DONT MIND ME, OKAY? THANK YOU (I LUV U ALL)!**

I put on a new dress shirt. It was the same as the last one, except black. It matched me nicely, loosely staying on my slim build. The only reason I changed my shirt was so no one could see Damian's marks that he carelessly left. Or perhaps it was intentional? I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Jason.

He wore a suit with a blue tie and I couldn't help my eyes scanning over it more than once. He looked handsome. After all, he had to look good for the eating and negotiation portion of the night. So much was on the line. Everything counted.
"Come on" he said, gesturing down the hallway. "We're going to see Taurus."

"Damian said I wasn't aloud to" I pointed out, remembering Damian's command with annoyance. I didn't wanna have to be punished, even if Shane liked the thought. Such a masochist. Jason chuckled.
"Damian has calmed down and given consent and..." his eyes looked me up and down. "Nice shirt..." I gave a small smile in return.
"Anyways, lets go and eat that supper."

I followed behind obediently.
The dinning hall was filled with people and the smell of food.
The cooks must have been overwhelmed and I couldn't help but feel relieved that I wasn't working in the kitchen. Jason escorted me through the crowed and stopped at the main table of Joehn and Rhett, whom kept the visitors entertaining Taurus that sat across from them.

The table was much more elegant then compared to the rest of the large and noisy room. Jason sat beside the two men with me between himself and an empty seat. The ranks on either side were organized and equal. Beta sat across from beta and delta sat across from delta.

[Where's Damian?] questioned Shane, seeing that no one sat across from Taurus. I looked around, but didn't see him at the table yet. I couldn't help feeling uncomfortable and filled with confusion. He's supposed to be eating with a powerful alpha, yet he chooses to run off?

Taurus noticed me and smiled from across the table.
"Alec! Nice of you to join us. Allow me to introduce you to my Beta, Tyler and my Delta, Blane" introduced Taurus. I mustered a smile at the two men and greeted them.

I studied Blane. Why did everyone have to be so handsome? What was up with that? I reminded myself that these were powerful men gathering for a serious cause. It summoned everyone to look their best.

"Alec, you have met Taurus?" Asked Rhett. I nodded.
"Yes. We talked a little."
"He is quite charming" commented Taurus. The men at the table seemed just as surprised by the compliment as I was. I felt heat wash over me and I couldn't hold Taurus' gaze.
"Yes, Alec is definitely... something" agreed Jason. I rolled my eyes at Jason's constant lack of even saying one good thing about me.

Taurus' eyes overshot past me and landed on someone else, his expression changing quite considerably along with the atmosphere.
"Alpha Damian" said Taurus, getting up. I turned, my eyes landing on a well groomed and suited Damian, that buttoned a cuff. His dark hair was perfect and he held himself in a dominant posture with his broad shoulders.

"Alpha Taurus. It's been to long" said Damian. He shook Taurus' hand firmly and I let myself memorize the strong sight.
[Damn, he's handsome] drooled Shane. The worst part was, I didn't know which one Shane was talking about.
"Working hard?" Asked Taurus.
"Nothing but the best" said Damian as he squeezed his hand.

Taurus smirked and they sat down. Damian noticed me and raised an eyebrow, his clear blue eyes locking my green ones into place from looking anywhere else. A wave of lust washed over me and I mentally decided that though he looked handsome in his suit, he would look the best in nothing at all. I shook my head, trying to get the thought out.

"Decided to sit with us?" He asked.
"Uh" was the best response I could muster while I was tongue tied.
"Let him be, Damian. He's causing no harm and Taurus has taken a liking to him" hinted Jason, giving him a look of don't fuck up the plan, its working. Damian paused as he stared at me with an unreadable expression. I wanted so badly to run my fingers through his soft, dark hair.

His attention made my heart pound.
The mate bond was getting to me. He looked back at Taurus.
"Is that so?" Taurus nodded.
"One of the most... alluring I have ever seen" admitted Taurus.
I felt my face heat up on the compliment while Shane purred. I couldn't believe he just said that. I looked up at Damian and to my surprise, he was calm. I almost forgot that Taurus had no idea that I was luna.

"Yes. Males can't seem to control themselves around him" commented Damian, his eyes straying over me. I felt my cheeks heat up a little more at Damian's reference to what had happened not to long ago in the suite.
"I can see why" agreed Taurus.

"How has the pack been doing without your father?" Asked Rhett.
"It's been quiet since the death of him, but the pack seems to be taking it as well as they can."
"That's good to hear" said Damian.
"Yes, but there is a lot of work to do now. Especially since those rogues came in. It's not many, but it's a pester."

"We are having the same troubles as well." I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and lips press to my ear.

"Didn't I tell you not to come and meet Taurus?" I felt surprised as his warm breath hit my skin. My chest tightened when I recognized the voice.
"I thought you said it was okay" I replied, suddenly feeling confused.

"Did you miss the whole 'I'm gonna punish you' part?" He growled.
"Jason came afterwards and said you had changed your mind."
"If I would have changed my mind, I would have told you myself."

I felt his hand drop from my shoulder to my thigh. My breath hitched and I let my eyes glance at him. He looked calm as the table carried on without his input.

"Damian" I hissed quietly as the room grew a tad louder from the pack.
"You changed your shirt... but I can still see my marks" he said, his voice a low husk as his other hand tugged at my collar, revealing his purple marks. His eyes flashed and he let out a low growl of satisfaction.

"Hey- wait." I felt his hand travel up my thigh and I froze.
"You shouldn't have come here" his voice was deep and eyes were turning dark.
"I'm sorry- I shouldn't have, I know."
"Hm... I can smell you, Alec. You might want to cut that out before everyone else can too" he teased on as I felt his fingers linger a little.
"Wait!" I gasped quietly.

"Who's your mate? I don't believe I've heard you say it before" He seethed with a strong sly tone as the table continued to buzz.
"What?" I asked quietly in disbelief. You have got to be kidding me.

His hand slid higher and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, his hand to close for my liking.
"Tell me; what's your mates name?"
I glanced from Damian for a moment and looked at the rest of the table. I felt my stomach drop as I locked eyes with Taurus.

His eyes had no intention of leaving me. It was like he knew everything about me that I was hiding. His ice blue eyes burrowed in and it was impossible to ignore. It was like he was a predator and he seen something he liked. Something to hunt for. It was tense, but I couldn't understand what tension Taurus was creating. I felt Damian's hand land on my middle and my eyes widened in surprise at the contact. Taurus' eyes narrowed in return seductively and his shoulders broadened. Maybe it was all in my head or maybe it was Damian's hand. But Taurus' eyes was turning into the colour of lake ice, darker and more intense.

"Who?" Growled Damian. I was immediately brought back to Damian.
"You are!" I whispered angrily.
"Who?" He demanded, his voice was deeper and husky, his hand making it harder for me to speak as it squeezed.
"A-Alpha Damian, you're my mate" I whispered. His hand pulled off and I adjusted my pants. I glared up at him, but he just stared straight a head with a pleased smirk of victory.

"Don't ever forget it" he said.
[at the table? How brooding] purred Shane.
[I can't believe he just did that, and no one noticing. Unbelievable!]
I looked up, the men still talking about the rogues. I caught Taurus' eye again, which were pale blue again. But they still flickered with unreadable thoughts and emotions.
[remember what Damian said] reminded Shane. [Unless you want to be punished again.]

I turned my eyes away from his. Supper was served, but I didn't feel hungry. Everything felt like it was slipping fast. All of the tension I felt. I hoped it was all in my head. The table of males suddenly got up after the meal. Damian placed his hands on the back of my shoulders.
"Come on" he said. I nodded and walked with the group to the conference office.

They stopped at the table and the room was made of Alphas, Betas, Deltas, Rhett, Jackson, Wade and myself. Taurus flashed a charming smile at me as the door closed and I felt myself blush.
"Always a pleasure to see you" said Taurus as he realized I was in the room as well. I smiled back and a intrigued look glinted in his eyes. "So lucky. Like you, Damian; I do not have a Luna, but even he would do nicely. Just for my pack to have someone as this" he continued, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Taurus. As for the alliance?" Asked Jason. A light flickered in Taurus' eyes before he nodded.
"Yes. The alliance. I will accept... but I want something along with the agreement."
"What would you like?"
I watched with a sense of shock as his ice blue eyes turned to me, the darkness of lake ice returning to them and I froze.

"I want Alec."

Hehehe, nice cliff hanger, eh?
Any thoughts on the chapter? (I feel it could have been better)
(×_×;

**Enjoy Taurus and his charms? If you do, than you are in luck! I'm thinking of a book on his mate and him! You're welcome ;) (but no promises on when it's coming)
Poor baby is gonna have a hell of a time with his Alpha Taurus.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 386 18
Previously known as "Alpha Damian (boyxboy)" /Werewolf/Romance/Love Triangle/Gay/ [bxb] Alec has been angry ever since the death of his father. Two y...
982K 42.4K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
8.9K 226 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
192K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...