Against All The Odds (Eunyeon)

By Firebreak0618

eunyeon minkyul soram fanfic More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Final Chapter

Chapter 21

251 10 0
By Firebreak0618

GYURI'S POV

"Where is Suzy?" I ask

I haven't seen that kid since this afternoon.

"Oh the kid is in a bad mood. She's walking around the city with her katana" Yuri replied.

"Why is she in a bad mood?" I curiously ask.

"Because of Lee Areum. Don't worry. One day she'll finally wake up in that dream. She'll only get hurt for loving an enemy" She said.

And that is true.

"By the way, I heard that Im Yoona told everyone that she's the heiress of the Dragon Mafia. Did you confirm it?" I ask.

If Eunjung is really the lost heiress of the eagle there's a huge possibility that Yoona is really the heiress of the dragon but then we can't be so sure with it.

"I didn't find any mafia background about Yoona but I do find out that she know Qri and Areum. Those two might have been keeping distance from Yoona to make it not so obvious" She said.

"Possibly... Take them to me. I wanna make sure that we're doing this right. I don't want to disappoint my Dad" She said.

"Gyuri-ah. Your biological Dad is a cop. There's no way we could get him without bloodshed for sure" She said.

"I don't care what you do to him as long as you bring him to me alive. He doesn't know my existence and I live my life without him." I said.

"Ok. How about Eunjung? Eunjung is stronger than our men" She said.

"Leave her and Yoona first. I only need her Dad and her Mom. We need to confirm things once again. My Dad will be back next week and I don't want any complications" I said.

"As you wish." She said and stand up.

"Yuri" I call her again.

"Yes?" She ask.

"If things got confirmed kill all of our prisoners" I said.

"All of them?" She ask in shocked.

"Yes. It will be a great fight if both of my sisters were in rage. My sisters didn't receive proper trainings as a mafia. They need pure luck to win against me" I said and smirked.

"But Eunjung defeated you before" She said and I glare at her.

"Right...She only wins because you let her win. I'll go and do what you ask me" She said and hurriedly leave.

Hmm.

I don't think Eunjung would fight back if the love her life was at stake.

"You ask for me"

I rolled my eyes.

She really doesn't know how to knock.

"Don't you know how to knock?! Why just now?!" I irritably ask.

"Oh sorry. I met Suzy on my way here. She's like a freak walking with her katana so I accompany her for a while. Now tell me what you need" She said and sit comfortably on the couch in front of me.

"I'm going to shoot you with this gun right now Lee Hyeri" I said and point the gun to her.

She smirked.

"C'mon. You can't do that to me. You still need my service Gyuri-ah." She said.

Tss.

She was right about it.

I still need her service.

"I want you kidnap this girl. She lives with Qri and Areum so I doubt Suzy and Yuri could do it. Do your tricks to get her" I said.

She's a smart kid and I'm sure she could find a way on how to make it happen.

"Park Jiyeon...what will you do to Qri's fiancée? You have her parents right? Is this girl involved to the Dragon Mafia too?" She ask while checking the documents I give to her.

"Park Jiyeon is not the mafia kinda girl. Her Mom keep it from her obviously so she knows nothing about this but that girl will be very useful to me" I said.

"That's creepy....well, I can't promise you anything. Qri is not just strong. She's also smart and Areum is pretty good at investigating things. I might get caught but I will do my best to give you what you want" She said.

This is the first time she give me that kind of answer.

She's always positive about things.

"Are in directly turning down my order?" I ask.

"No. I'm stating possibilities Gyuri-ah. I'm going to face elite assassins. They won't be assign to guard Yoona if they can't perform that job properly. Doing this might cost of my life so I'm telling you possibilities. Nevertheless, I would still do my best to fulfill my task" She said.

"Very well, I'm still expecting that you won't fail me Hyeri-ah" I said.

She smiled at me and then wear her nerdy glasses.

"I leaving then" She said jumping out of the window.

Could someone please tell me if there's something wrong with the doors in this house.

"Unnie!"

Ah jinja!

People should learn how to knock before they get into my room.

I glared at Suzy....

They were right..

She looks like a freak caring that katana with her.

What's wrong with this kid?

"What do you want?" I ask..

"Please tell me why Areum can't like me?!" She ask.

"Because she's your enemy and she love someone else" I said

Why do I have to deal with this problem too?

"Then, give me permission to kill Park Jiyeon!!" She said.

THE NEXT DAY

JIYEON'S POV

I wake up feeling a warm breath touching my face.

I open my eyes and gaze upon the most wonderful thing that ever happen to me.

I smile and brought my hand to her cheek.

Then start tracing her eyebrows down to her nose and then her lips.

"Good morning baby" She suddenly speaks with her eyes close and hugs me tighter.

I giggled.

"Hey Jungie. You're squishing me!" I said but she hug me tighter and roll.

Now she's smiling on top of me.

"I fell asleep in here since you don't wanna let me go" She said and place a light kiss on both of my cheeks.

I giggled.

"Wae?" She ask.

"I don't know...I'm very happy right now Jungie." I confessed.

"You're happy because I'm here?" She ask and I nodded.

"So did you forgive me already?" She ask.

Speaking of that... those things that I found out last night..

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about it.

It could also be both .

I'm happy that Eunjung and I were really not sisters...that we still could continue loving each other.

But then, I do live with a lie for a long time.

The Mom that I know was not my real Mom and she kept everything from me.

Why does she have to do that?

I have lots of questions running in my head now.

Too bad ask her about those things right now.

**kiss**

I snap out of my thoughts when Eunjung suddenly capture my lips and start kissing me.

I close my eyes and kiss her back cling my arm on the back of her neck.

Our lips move in sync and I'm really amazed how could she manage to take me into another world every time we will kiss.

All I could picture in my head now is her kissing me.

"Hey-..oh sorry."

Eunjung and I immediately separate.

Damn Lee Areum!!

Eunjung get up and look down.

I get up too and glare at Areum then motioned her to get out.

"Oh Qri unnie is waiting downstairs. Sorry" She said and hurriedly leave.

I locked the door this time.

People in here doesn't know how to knock.

I sighed and look at Eunjung.

She was looking at me this time.

"Wae?" I ask and walk toward her.

She reach for my hand and pull me to sit on her lap.

I wrap my arm around her and she hug my waist.

She's still staring at me without saying anything.

"What?" I ask lightly pinch her nose.

She just giggle.

What happen to her?

"Yah. Did you lost your voice Jungie?" I ask.

"I love you" She said and kiss me again.

She smile and give me look at me again like what she's doing before she kiss me.

"What does that stare means?" I ask and make our forehead touch.

"It means I'm only looking at you" She whispered.

"C'mon Jungie. Stop trying to be cheesy. Think of something else" I said and laugh at her.

"I can't think properly when I'm with you. My heart is loud enough screaming how much I love you for me to hear what my brain says" She said and wink at me.

I can't stop giggling because of her cheesiness.

"Hey, don't laugh at me. I'm trying to express how I feel for you" She said and pout.

"Mianhae. It's just that you're too cheesy" I said.

"Yeah and a bit of hungry" She said.

"You skip dinner too?" I ask and she nodded.

"How am I supposed to eat when I know you're mad at me?" She said and pout.

"It's your fault why I get mad" I said.

"I know and I'm really sorry baby. I'm wrong and I promise I will never do that again" She said and I could see sincerity in her eyes.

"I forgive you now. You're always took advantage of your charms to get me" I said

"I told you I'm not using my charms yet. If I do you'd be wanting to marry me right now" She said and smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm kinda wishing you would actually" I said and get up then headed to the bathroom.

"What did you say?" She ask.

"Nothing..." I said and run inside the bathroom.

"Jiyeon-ah"

I could hear her voice behind the door.

"Don't joke like that. I might take it seriously" She said.

What?

AREUM'S POV

"They're still busy" I said to Qri unnie when I go back to the kitchen.

"Busy? With what?" I ask.

"Well, I saw them kissing......on bed" I said and unnie just nod and drink her tea.

"Unnie. Eunjung is stealing your fiancée right here in your house. Aren't you going to do anything?" I said.

And I think I failed not to make it sound a little too exaggerated.

"Jiyeon is not mine and this is not my house, this is hers. Besides they love each other. They deserve to be happy" She said.

"They're sisters" I said.

"No, they're not" She said.

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I heard them talking last night. According to Eunjung her dongsaeng is not really her sister. That means Jiyeon's real Mom is actually Mrs. Park's bestfriend" She said.

"And Mrs. Park's bestfriend must've been our current Mafia boss....if she was not killed" I added.

"Exactly. Now our problem is that if it's true that Eunjung is really the lost heiress of the Eagle Mafia" She said.

"She is"

Huh?

Qri unnie and I both look at Jiyeon.

When did she get there?

"I saw the Eagle mark on Eunjung's right thigh" She said

"How did you saw the eagle mark on her thigh?" Qri unnie ask.

"She take off her clothes?" Jiyeon said and pour milk on the glass.

"Why would she take off her clothes in front of you?" I ask.

"Yah! Stop giving me suspicious looks. We didn't do anything!" She said defensively.

"We didn't say you did something. Whatever is that something" Qri unnie said and smile teasingly.

"Tsk. If the two of you still want to live cut it out!" She said

Geez.

Qri unnie pretends to pay attention on her phone like she have done nothing.

I look at Jiyeon and found out that she's glaring at me.

**gulp**

"W-wae? I didn't do anything" I said.

"You two, listen to me." She said with a very serious expression on her face.

"Now that we are here in this kind of situation I don't want you to make any move without telling me and don't make decisions on your own. Arasso?" She said.

Jiyeon rarely act like this and if she act like this that means she was dead serious.

"Areum and I were meeting Hyeri today. You better stay here at home with Eunjung" Qri unnie said.

"Hyeri? Why are you meeting her again? I thought Areum meet her before" Jiyeon said.

**sigh**

Now I almost forget that I have to set her up on a date with Hyeri.

She's really going to kill me if found out about this.

"Hyeri call us for an additional information. Do you wanna come with us?" I ask.

"Nah. I'd rather stay here at home with Jungie than freak out because of that girl" She said.

Well, seems like I dig my own grave for agreeing to Hyeri about her plan.

Jiyeon doesn't want to see Hyeri.

"Jungie~"

Jiyeon rushed to her girlfriend like they haven't seen each other for a long time.

Tss.

"Eunjung-ah. Take care of that baby while we're not around. C'mon Areum." Qri unnie said and stand up.

"What?...I'm not yet done with my breakfast!" I protested but it's useless because Qri unnie already pull me with her and leave the two of them.

"Tsk. I'm not yet done with my breakfast" I complained as I buckle my seatbelt.

"Stop complaining about your breakfast. Hyeri ask to meet us on the restaurant right? You could eat all you want in there" She said

"Tss but is it ok to leave Jiyeon with Eunjung?" I ask

"Yeah. Eunjung will protect her and Jiyeon will also protect Jiyeon too. That's just fair." She said.

She drove us to the restaurant where Hyeri said she'll meet us.

We get inside and look around but we can't find her anywhere.

"Maybe she's not here yet" I said.

We took a seat and wait for her .

"Excuse me ladies. May I take your order?"

The waitress approaches us and asks.

"You haven't handed the men-" I didn't finish my complain when I realize who is actually taking our order.

"Why are you dressed like that Lee Hyeri?" I ask.

She really could be mistaken as a waitress in here.

"Well, this is what you call a disguise" She said and motioned us to follow her.

She took us in a VIP room.

"So what's the new information?" Qri unnie immediately ask

"Gyuri already have Eunjung's Dad and her Mom. Yuri and the other assassins took them. Gyuri's order was to kill all of the prisoners after they get what they want. You guys better hurry and do something" She said.

"I already ask help from the Eagle Mafia but they don't know that I'm from the Dragon Mafia" Qri unnie said.

I didn't know that and I guess she didn't tell Jiyeon either.

"Risky Qri-ah but it's not the main reason why I ask to meet you guys" She said.

It's not it?

"Gyuri wants me to hide Jiyeon." She said.

WHAT??

"Tell me....Is Jiyeon part of the Dragon Mafia?" Hyeri ask.

~TBC~

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 306 12
"kim sunwoo just followed me!" social media au short story boyxboy
15.6K 416 66
Another story keeps disturbing my mind.
13.1K 419 42
Eunyeon Minkyul Soram Fanfic
1.2K 0 46
A Tomorrow X Together's fanfiction