Chapter 22

YOONA'S POV

I don't know where did Eunjung unnie went.

She just left me with her friends and didn't comeback.

"Yoona, are you ok?" Boram unnie ask.

"Tsk. You just met her and you immediately remember her name?" Soyeon unnie said and rolled her eyes on her.

"Yah. Boram doesn't need to remember your name Soyeon." Hyomin unnie said.

**sigh**

"When will Eunjung unnie be back?" I ask.

They look at each other.

"We don't know Yoona" Boram unnie replied.

"Wait. Nobody told me the reason why we have to look after Yoona." Hyomin unnie said.

"She's the heiress of the Dragon Mafia' Soyeon unnie answer her.

"What?!....wait. How do you know about mafias?" Hyomin unnie ask Soyeon unnie.

"It's a long story Hyomin-ah. I'll tell you next time" Soyeon unnie said.

The truth is...

I'm not really the heiress of the Dragon Mafia.

I just heard my Mom and Eunjung unnie's Dad talking about it and it does sounds cool so I go around telling people that I am.

I don't even understand why they're acting weird about this.

Well, it's true that I'm not really Eunjung unnie's sister and my Mom was not really her Mom.

Mom told me that we have to pretend and help officer Ham.

Officer Ham save my Mom's life so my Mom couldn't say no to it and to be honest I kinda like the idea when I saw Eunjung unnie's picture.

Just that, I wasn't expecting that Park Jiyeon was her girlfriend.

That girl is always on my way. Tss.

Mom put a fake dragon mark on my chest because she said that I need this to make Eunjung unnie believe that I'm her sister.

And based on what I've heard from them it's the mark of the Dragon Mafia heiress.

"You're the Dragon Mafia heiress. Where are your guards? There should be an elite assassin escorting you somehow. Look at Gyuri. She always have those two freaks following her" Hyomin unnie said.

Assassins?

And Gyuri?

Is that the scary girl on the canteen?

"Seems like you don't know Gyuri either. Park Gyuri is the heiress of the Wild Beast Mafia and temporarily the mafia boss while her father was not around." Soyeon unnie explained.

"How do you know so much about the mafias Soyeon-ah?" Hyomin unnie impatiently ask her.

"Our family works for the Eagle Mafia. I told you I'll explain things but not right now Park Hyomin!" Soyeon unnie said.

There's a Wild Beast Mafia and now there's an Eagle Mafia?

What are those things?

"So, what kind of training you're doing to prepare?" Boram unnie ask.

"Training?" I ask.

"Yeah, training for the battle. Hasn't anyone told you that only one of the three heiresses will rule?" Boram unnie said.