Jamilton Oneshots

De RhiNoThankYou

I made this mainly because I was bored, but hopefully you'll love it. I just want to write my OTP for a lil'... Mais

Introduction To It All
OS #1 - Poor Pussy
OS #3 - A Misdeed

OS #2 - The Jefferson Pamphlet

1.2K 37 83
De RhiNoThankYou

(A/N This is a Modern Highschool AU also Warning: Smut! I should warn everyone first hand probably, so you could prepare yourself with holy water and not suddenly be shoved with dicks and gay shit in your face.

Oh, and there's a whole lot of teasing and talk. Hopefully you don't mind.

Enjoy.)

Alex sat back typing away on his laptop not looking up, completely engrossed on the two-person project. Two person? Who else is Alex working with you ask? Well, make a guess.

"Should I photoshop a Pepe face onto James' face and post it on social media?" Thomas asked.

"Why the fuck are you photoshopping and not searching up pictures for this project!?" Alex looked up at Thomas, practically livid. He had given up on Thomas and just allowed him to search up pictures while Alex wrote the whole damned script because Thomas wanted to do another idiotic idea. And this whole project was supposed to be stances on different types of media and how it affects society.

"I am, but I just thought of the idea and ought to make it happen. Trying to have a little fun." Thomas said calmly.

Alex hadn't slept in a week due to catching up on late assignments. He misses four days of school just because he was sick and gets a whole fucking packet of shit to do, and he gets paired lasts minute with a fucking annoyance!

"You know what! What if I just do the whole fucking thing! Since your stupid, lazy-"

"Fabulous." Thomas interrupted.

"-ass can't do shit! And I give you the easiest part, searching up pictures!" Alex shouted, flailing his arms up in anger. Luckily they were in Alex's dorm, if they were in a public place people would definitely shoot them some looks.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, the hell is wrong with you. Usually you are a lot less stressed. And you're usually the one who annoys the shit out of me." Thomas rolled his eyes and stared back at his screen.

Alex took a deep breath, holding the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I am just stressed and tired as all hell and it would be fucking great if you would just cooperate with me here." Alex said.

Thomas looked in Alex's direction up from his laptop staring at the man. Now that Alex mentioned it, he did have bags under his eyes. He did look tired.

Thomas went silent for a second.

"I could help relieve the stress if you want. I give one hell of a massage." Thomas said.

"No, no, no. We really should be working. I mean, this is due-"

"In a week. We have time." Thomas stood up and went behind the couch Alex sat on and began massaging his shoulders from behind.

Alex felt a little uncomfortable at first, but melted into the sweet sensation and relaxed. It felt good to his muscles that tightened from the way he sat.

"Does that feel good or a little to tight?" Thomas asked.

"N-no. . . Just, this is perfect~" Alex moaned, slowly placing his laptop aside and laid back letting Thomas do what he needed to do.

Thomas massaged his neck as well, letting his thumbs run through the tension. Alex moaned quietly.

"Fuck. . . Maybe press a little harder." Alex said, in a sweet little daze.

"Like this." Thomas squeezed harder and firmly rubbing the back of his neck with his thumbs.

"Ah~ Thomas!" Alex had moaned, but quickly realized how sexual that could have sounded. Thomas stopped for a second. Alex's heart stopped.

Is he uncomfortable? Did I really just creep out my supposedly arch nemesis? What the hell is wrong with me. . . Alex's thoughts rushed through his head.

"God, Hamilton. I didn't think you liked being touched like that." Thomas chuckled. Alex slightly blushed, looking away from Thomas' direction completely.

"I-I'm sorry, it felt good for a second-" Alex muttered. "God there is no way to make that sound right."

Thomas leaned on the couch staring down at the little man. Thomas had an idea, an idea that could possibly go horribly wrong or amazingly, feel-good right.

"Maybe you need a bit more than a massage, only if you like." Thomas said. Alex tried getting the words properly into his head. More than. . ? Does Thomas want to. . . I mean, Alex couldn't complain. He was tired and probably did need a break. This could be the break he needed. Or wanted.

Thomas took the silence as a no and stood up straight.

"Well, sorry I asked-"

"N-no. I mean yes. Yes. I probably need something more than a massage. Way more." Alex muttered. Thomas looked at Alex again. The poor guy had a red face, completely flustered that he would even give into that. Especially to Thomas!

"Well, if you say so." Thomas circled around the couch and sat next to Alex, slowly placing a hand on his upper thigh.

"I know we're like enemies, but please go easy." Alex muttered, his breath becoming slower as he felt Thomas' breath hovering over his neck.

"Trust me, I'll be as gentle as a wasp."

"But wait, wasp aren't-" And before he knew it Thomas had pushed Alex down onto his back and pinned him there, staring down at him with a smirk.

"You motherfucker." Alex couldn't help but chuckle, almost amused.

"I like it rough, and hopefully you'll end up liking it too." Thomas moved one hand under Alex's shirt and attempted to take it off while slowly moving his other hand feeling his torso.

"Rough? I bet I can ride your dick until it falls off." Alex sneered.

"I bet I can fuck you until you can't walk." Thomas replied, working his way to get Alex's shirt off.

"If this a challenge, you are so on." Alex looked at Thomas completely driven to assure the taller man will be completely numb after.

"So turned on. Now if you'd stop being stubborn, help me with your shirt." Thomas muttered, realizing Alex had his arms held down tightly.

"Alright." Alex had easily slipped it off and dropped it in front of the couch. Thomas smirked, staring at a now topless Alex.

"You either don't care or are very submissive." Thomas commented.

"There are a lot of things you don't bother learning about me." Alex said.

"Because you know I will use it to my advantage, like I will with this information." Thomas took one hand and held Alex's hands above his head. Alex shuddered having his upper body completely exposed. He didn't have his arms there to cover it. And he finally realized the strength Thomas had compared to his.

"Now, you will only listen to my voice and do as I say. First, you will only beg and whine." Thomas ordered.

Alex was completely surprised. Thomas was always such a. . . Normal, not kind, but calm person. But during sex, he was such a freak. And Alex kind of liked it. Alex nodded to Thomas' command.

"Good. And if you disobey, you will be punished. This will all be for your own good." Thomas said, staring into Alex's eyes completely dominating the whole situation.

"I understand." Alex whispered. Thomas smiled and kissed Alex on the lips gently.

"And I think we're ready to begin."

Thomas lightly nipped at Alex's neck at first, but the bites got harsher and the skin felt more tender. More sensitive.

"T-Thomas~" Alex moaned, but squeaked when Thomas dug his teeth into a hickey and sucked It harshly. Alex felt Thomas' teeth bruising it. But God did he love it.

Alex wanted to hold something, but Thomas had his arms locked above his head. He had to deal with the extreme pleasure and pain some other way.

With the other hand Thomas had slipped it down Alex pants working those off too. Alex wondered why Thomas wasn't undressing himself yet.

Thomas stopped the neck sucking and stared at the dark hickey's he left on Alex's neck. They were all littered in his pale skin, it was both interesting and beautiful to see.

"You look beautiful." Thomas said. Alex looked back up at Thomas. Alex looked exhausted, but he was yearning for more. He needed more.

"Thomas, please~" Alex looked down at Thomas' other hand that was still working Alex's pants off.

"I could, but your clothes are probably on tighter than your ass is." Thomas grumbled, releasing Alex's arms and focused on unbuttoning his pants. The sight drove Alex mad. He was taking so long, but he should behave. But he wasn't patient.

"Thomas, let me-"

Thomas quickly pinned Alex's arms up again, staring directly into his eyes.

"You were told to only beg." Thomas said.

"I-I just really need-"

"Shut up." Thomas growled and put his lips on Alex's. Alex shivered feeling the taller man's tongue glide on his lips and darted into his mouth, forcing entrance.

Alex moaned and tried to breath through his nose. Thomas was driving him crazy with all the random and unexpected movements. Alex had the urge to take control, but he just couldn't. He probably enjoyed this way to much.

Thomas finally pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. Alex could have been sicken realizing how much spit went into that kiss, but did he care? Not really.

Thomas wiped it away lightly chuckling at Alex who looked back with wide-eyed, lustful eyes.

"That was my punishment?" Alex questioned.

"You don't learn to shut up, do you?" Thomas replied. Thomas went straight for Alex's dick and stroked it lightly under the cloth. Alex moaned wanting Thomas to squeeze it a little harder and not torture him like this.

Torture. Is that what Thomas meant by punishment? Be painfully slow and soft with his strokes? This was a punishment.

"Thomas, please. . . I'm sorry I didn't listen." Alex whined. Hopefully Thomas would accept it.

"Alright, fine." He felt Thomas wrap his hand around it and pumped only a certain amount of times. As much as Alex wanted to hold on to Thomas for dear life, his arms were still painfully pinned above his head.

His head was covered in sweat and his breathing was fast-paced and heavy. When Thomas stopped Alex whimpered at the loss of friction. What now?

"How are you doing?" Thomas cooed into Alex's ear.

"Please. . . Don't stop." Alex muttered.

"I don't think that's enough for me." Thomas said, holding eye contact between the two.

Alex thought for a second, maybe if he were to be more kinky.

"Daddy, please~" Alex moaned. Thomas was both shocked and ecstatic to see Alex have a 'daddy' kink. And any information Thomas knows, he will use it.

"Much better." Thomas released Alex's arms and quickly pulled Alex's pants off in one swift motion. Thomas pulled them off Alex's ankles and tossed it aside, pleased to see a fully naked lover with few marks. Few. He should fix that.

"So cute~" Thomas kissed Alex's chest. Alex looked away, this was slightly embarrassing because he was very self-conscious of how he looked naked. But it was great seeing Thomas thought he was beautiful, cute. . .

"Please, I need you daddy. . ." Alex mustered up the courage to whine for Thomas, hopefully to get what he wanted sooner. This was all very time-taking and suspenseful.

"Give me a few seconds to look at you, I need to make plans." Thomas smiled. Alex's face went red with embarrassment, but gave Thomas the 'the hell' look.

"I'm a lustful mess, not a battle you need to plan for." Alex muttered.

"I just want to know where I need to leave more marks." Thomas cooed.

"I'm already covered in them on my neck." Alex rubbed a hand on the hickeys. They were still sensitive, making him flinch when he touched them. He now knew the meaning of 'rough' in Thomas' dictionary. Keep on going until everything hurts.

"Are you complaining?" Thomas asked.

"N-no. I thought you would be a lot harsher." Alex smirked. Why did he want to push Thomas?

"So you are. Fine, if you really aren't pleased." Thomas sucked and nipped down Alex's collarbone while taking his pants off. How the hell does he multi-task, Alex thought.

Alex felt Thomas really using his teeth and tongue. His teeth would dig into his skin while his tongue rubbed against the bruise inflicting pain. Alex gasped with each bruise Thomas made, he would have to bear it until he was done.

Thomas than came across Alex's nipples, licking them and gently moving them around with his tongue. Alex held his breath and bit the side of his mouth. Sweat ran down Alex's forehead, he enjoyed this.

Thomas finally stopped looking down at Alex's body once again. So many marks were sprawled across, like stars you could connect them to make pictures. And Alex's pleased expression was wonderful to see.

"And for the finale you've been waiting for." Thomas smiled lifting Alex on to his lap.

"Fucking finally." Alex muttered, panting.

"Good to see you excited." Thomas commented.

"Kind of irritating to see you aren't breathless." Alex muttered. Thomas looked like he didn't do anything. Thomas wasn't sweating or breathing heavily.

"I'm perfect, darling. Can't believe you finally realized that." Thomas sneered.

"You egotistical motherfucker." Alex said.

"It's a wonder how you go from sassy to submissive and return to sassy so quickly." Thomas said.

"It's hard when you keep interrupting everything with talk." Alex said.

"Fine, I'll be all bite and no bark. But trust me, I am very sneaky with everything I do." Thomas warned.

"Then so be it." Alex replied. Thomas only smiled in return and pushed his lips onto Alex's, knocking him back down on his backside.

Alex moaned into the kiss, feeling Thomas give a slight smile. He wrapped his arms around Thomas' neck. And then that's when Alex felt something slide into his hole unexpectedly making him squeak loudly into the kiss.

Thomas pulled away and Alex felt his finger move in deeper. He was not prepared for that at all.

"Ah~! Thomas. . .~" Alex quietly groaned from the throbbing pain in his ass.

"So tight, I bet you wish we had some type of lubricant." Thomas muttered, pulling his finger out.

"God that hurt!" Alex said, relieved.

"And it may for a little more. But trust me, it'll all be better in the end." Thomas licked his fingers using his saliva as makeshift lube. Alex shivered, hopefully this wouldn't be to bad. Hopefully.

Thomas stuck in two fingers this time, Alex winced at the pain and gripped the couch cushions. Finally having free hands he could grip something to use as some pain reliever.

Thomas slowly scissored inside Alex and made sure his legs stay parted.

"Th-Thomas~ Daddy~ Mmm. . ." Alex moaned gripping the cushion tighter. If this was unbearable, Alex couldn't imagine how it will feel later.

Thomas waited for Alex moans to settle and pushed in a third. This had been to much for Alex.

"Gah! Thomas what the fuck!" Alex shouted, biting his lip. What was Thomas thinking?

"I'm only trying to prepare you, Alex. I'm sure you definitely can't handle my cock if this is to painful for you." Thomas said, stretching his fingers playing with Alex at this point.

Alex took notice that Thomas had used his first name, it was odd hearing it from Thomas' voice. But he couldn't think properly at the moment since Thomas was stretching his small hole into a bigger one which is a painful process.

"Thomas, just fuck me already- Ah, oh my God!" Alex felt Thomas pull his fingers out. Alex panted and the pain lingered, this was the worst so far. But Alex knows that it improves.

"You ready?" Thomas asked, pulling Alex's legs above his shoulders and readied himself. Alex looked down. If he doesn't make it, he wants his friends to know he still loves them all. And hopefully he won't go to hell yet.

Alex nodded, silently gulping. This was going to be the most fun or scariest ride. Obviously he's hoping for the most fun.

"Alright, love." Thomas pushed the tip in and slowly eased his way in. Alex gasped and bit on his finger to keep him from moaning any louder than before. He did have people living next to his dorm for christ sakes! Thomas probably cared less though.

"Ah, fuck." Thomas muttered, moving in way to fast.

"Thomas! Slow down, Jesus fuck!" Alex shouted, being a little muffled by his finger he bit on.

"Fine, you could have said so." Thomas said and slowed his thrusting pace. Finally Alex could relax and allow himself to get use to the size.

"Th-that's better." Alex sighed out, trying to keep his moans in.

"Want me to go further?" Thomas asked. Alex nodded, mentally preparing himself.

Thomas thrusted in and hit exactly where he wanted in one go, Alex had practically screamed from the sudden thrust. Thomas was not going to go easy, was he?

"Th-Thomas! Fuck- Ah, right there!" Alex moaned loudly. Fuck trying to suppress his moans, the whole building could hear him for all he cared.

Thomas smiled pleasantly and thrusted in and out quickly and harshly hitting Alex's prostate each time. Alex's body surged with pleasure with each hit, he held onto the cushions letting out loud moans and shouts as Thomas penetrated him.

"Alex, I'm going. . ." Thomas grunted, still thrusting, but a little calmer since he was on his edge.

"Pl-please! Please Thomas!" Alex moaned, feeling his dick also starting to swell.

Without any warning Thomas released into Alex. Alex came onto both of their stomachs, making a mess.

Alex took a second to recover from his orgasm. He felt the sticky fluid still inside him, and tried to process what he was originally thinking.

Thomas pulled out slowly and hovered over Alex.

"You okay?" Thomas asked.

Alex smiled slightly looking up at Thomas.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

Thomas scooped up Alex and laid him on top of him, wrapping his arms around Alex's hips.

"You are relentless." Alex sighed, laying his head onto Thomas' chest.

"I did say I would fuck you where you couldn't walk." Thomas said.

"And you sure did." Alex said, drifting off to sleep. Thomas started to drift too before a phone went off.

Alex shot up and reached for it. Luckily it was on the floor where he could reach it. Alex quickly answered it.

"Hello?" Alex said.

"Hey, Alex. It's me John. I'm coming home now, apparently an accident happened and I'm just gonna book it. Hopefully no one got hurt when I was gone?" John asked.

Alex and Thomas looked at each other for a moment.

"Um, no. Nothing happened. Thomas was just leaving coincidentally as well." Alex said.

"Cool! We can watch a movie or something. I'll be there in ten minutes! See ya when I get there!" And John hung up.

"Fu-"

"-ck." Thomas finished.

"Well, hurry and put your clothes on. I'm going to have to take shower and find clothes to hide these marks." Alex muttered, forcing himself up.

When Alex stood up he felt the consequences of his actions in his ass. What a pain in the ass. Literally.

"Heh, good luck getting around." Thomas got up, grabbing his clothes and having perfect posture. He slipped his clothes on with ease. While Alex painfully bent and slipped on his pants and pulled his shirt down. They were finally both dressed.

"Alright, see you around Alex." Thomas grabbed his things and went to leave, opening the door.

Alex was going to say a simple goodbye but he wanted to ask something else.

"Hey, Thomas." Alex said before Thomas could fully exit.

"Hm?"

"Can we- do you want to meet again to 'work on our project'?" Alex asked.

Thomas smirked.

"Sure. Call me when you need me." Thomas closed the door as he left.

Alex went to go take a shower but John opened the door.

"Yo Alex! Hey, the neighbors said they heard noise. Know anything about that?" John asked, tossing his things beside the door. Alex tried pulling up his shirt a little to hide the marks Thomas left.

"Um, no. I'm about to take a shower, so you can put in the movie or whatever." Alex smiled, grabbing his laptop and tried his best not to groan in pain while walking around. John went off to set the DVD player and to grab a random CD.

~oh you thought it was over? After reading 3,400 words? Nope, you have to go through a bit more to get the meaning of the title. ;3~

"Who did Alex fuck that day?"

"I bet it was John. They share a dorm for godsake!"

"If John is fucking Alex, he is a fucking cheater."

Alex walked to his class while getting stares from everybody in the halls. What was going on?

He was halfway to his class until something grabbed the back of his hoodie.

For a second Alex thought it was going to be one of the bullies around here or Thomas but it was one of his friends when he turned.

John.

He looked like he was going to cry and shout at Alex. He looked livid and exhausted as if he was already shouting at someone.

"Um, John. Are you-"

"No, I'm not. Alex we have to talk. Come on." John ordered Alex and pulled him through the crowd of staring faces. Alex could hear whispers that mentioned his name, he couldn't hear what else they were saying though.

John pushed Alex into the bathroom and shut the door to the boys bathroom. Luckily no one was in there with them from what Alex saw.

John turned and looked straight into Alex's eyes. Alex could see John was angry almost. But as well heartbroken.

"Alex, listen. Everyone thinks you and I are fucking! What is the meaning of this rumor? Alexander, did you know!?" John shouted.

Alex stared at John and lowered his head. He was also shocked that John said his full first name, he really did fuck up.

"I didn't know there were rumors. . ." Alex muttered.

"Do you know why people are thinking this!?" John asked.

"Why do you care!?" Alex shouted back, now getting defensive.

"Because people think I'm cheating on Peggy because her and I are still dating! I ran into Angelica and Eliza and they almost beat me into a pulp! Alex, what are you doing!?" John asked.

"I-I. . ." Alex teared up. How was he going to say this?

"Who the hell are you bringing into our dorm!? And why do people think it's me!? Alex, give me answers here! I can not ruin my relationship and reputation! Do you know how they treat cheaters here!?" John cried.

Alex choked up sobs, staring at his helpless friend.

"John. . . I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. . .-"

"It's fine. I'm sorry too. Just, why do people think it's me fucking you when it's someone else. Who are you fucking?" John asked a little calmer.

"I. . . Do you promise not to judge me for this?" Alex questioned.

"I promise." John said.

"Thomas. I'm literally fucking Thomas Jefferson." Alex muttered. John stared at him with disbelief.

"Are you joking Alex, because that is not-"

"I really am! I can fucking prove it!" Alex said.

"How? Do you have pictures? How the hell can you back that-"

Alex pulled up a picture of him and Thomas sleeping together on his bed cuddled together.

"I promise Thomas I wouldn't show this to anybody, god damnit." Alex wiped his tears.

John grabbed the phone from Alex's hand and stared at it.

"I. . . This has to be photoshopped." John muttered, scrolling through a whole gallery of the couple.

"N-no. Sadly not." Alex said quietly.

John just stared at it, completely shocked. Alex knew he was judging. He had to be judging. Is their friendship over? Alex fucking John's old bully, is John okay with this?

John sighed and gave Alex's phone back.

"How the hell am I going to explain this to everyone. I'll be a crazy man shouting aliens." John leaned his back on the wall.

Alex had an idea. A terrible idea. A no-good-for-anything type of idea.

"I'll write an essay explaining the issue." Alex told John.

John looked at Alex and lightly chuckled.

"No one will read it. No one will care." John said.

"I'll print copies and hand them to some people. They'll spread the news and everyone will know the truth. I'll provide facts and photos. I will link online videos of me and Thomas flirting. I will fix this mistake." Alex said.

"You. . . Are a great friend Alex." John smiled.

"But I fear this will ruin my sex life and my reputation. But friends and family before anything." Alex smiled.

"Alex, be careful with how you handle this."

~Woo shit happens~

Now Alex was getting stares that were more worse than before. This pamphlet he wrote titled, The Jefferson Pamphlet, has ruined his name and reputation in the area. But at least John is now innocent, which is all he could have wanted.

"Hey, faggot. Catch!" Alex was hit by a crumpled up piece of paper on the side of his head. It probably had something written in it. Alex ignored him and headed straight for Mr. Washingtons office, but was stopped by a bully that was a bit taller than he was.

"You're disgusting, this thing is practically pornography." The bully tossed the thing at Alex face. It hit his face and fell perfectly in his hands. In big, bold words on the front if said;

The Jefferson Pamphlet

"Little sluts like you deserve to live in a strip club." The bully bent down to Alex's size.

Alex stared at him with fury.

"I'm not a fucking slut-" Slap!

Alex shut his mouth holding his cheek for a second. He stared at the bully with pure fear.

"How about me and you out at 7 after school?" He said.

"How about me and my fist right now."

Alex recognized the voice and when he turned he saw Thomas made direct contact with the dudes face knocking him out completely.

"Thomas. . ." Alex murmured.

"Come on, let's take you to Mr. Washington's office. I swear to God, I have knocked more people out for just talking about us negatively and them threatening us. The fuck is wrong with everyone!?" Thomas told Alex as they continued walking, completely oblivious to the horrified people around them.

"I don't know. Thomas, I'm really sorry-"

"No need to apologize. I talked to James about the situation and he helped me look through it. I forgive you." Thomas said. Alex went silent. Thomas was just to kind.

"That means so much." Alex said.

"And you mean so much to me. Anyone come and hurts you, come talk to me or Mr. WalkingFun." Thomas said.

"Walking fun?"

"He may be old and seem like an intimidating principal, but he dances like a 80's rock star." Thomas chuckled. Alex smiled.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

(A/N Okay lemme just say this was over 4,500 words (4601 total) and ho-ho-holy fuck. I'm hoping you made fun of this oneshot because I couldn't keep a straight face while writing it. Ugh, I want to make a BTS (Behind The Scenes) type of thing. Well, comment down your favorite part or something. Enjoy your normal or trashy life! :P)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.1K 704 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
2.6K 28 9
Some short stories I write when I'm bored about my favourite ship of The Outsiders **THESE CHARACTERS WERE CREATED BY S.E HINTON, I DON'T TAKE ANY C...
41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
283K 4.6K 68
well, I see you've come upon my first book. I am relatively new at x reader stuff but I find it fun. send me any prompts and I will try to make a cut...