Miraculous ladybug one shots

By Savy104

Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Lad... More

Request-closed
Stupid cat!!
I do
Purrrove it
I like you
Blankets and cuddles
Falling in love
Fluff
A/N
Not a chapter
Its...OK
Happy Halloween!!
Your mine now M'lady~
You're mine now M'lady~ (pt 2)
Sick Day
Kalopsia : The Story I Write
Sick Ladybug
Hello
Hello, Author here

Halloween

13.1K 169 329
By Savy104

<<Marichat>> I know it's not Halloween. But I had inspiration.
Now, ONWARDS FELLOW MARICHAT SHIPPERS!
<<Edit:2/28/18>> <<Another edit: 4/10/20>>
*Original content*

  "No," Marinette said to her friend, Alya. "I am so not doing this." This made Alya upset. "Oh c'mon! Please Mari?" She begged. Mari just shook her head, 'no'. "Whyyyy???"

   The bluenette held up a feminine, skin-tight Chat Noir costume while Alya already had her Ladybug one on. It was Halloween night and the girls were almost ready to go have fun. If only one other girl would participate.

  "Because, who is Ladybug without her Chat Noir? And who are you without me? Please Mari?" Alya begged, then starting getting down on her knees and folding her hands. "I'll do anything!" She continued. "Fine, fine, but only if you ask Nino on a date!" Marinette rationalized. She had seen the small glances Alya had made toward him on a daily basis. She was determined to make them a thing just as Alya was determined to make Adrien and Marinette a thing.

  "DEAL!" The blogger said with a pink tint on her cheeks. Marinette made her way to her bathroom to put the costume on. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Marinette groaned. "Hey, it's not the end of the world, Marinette. Besides, look at how happy you made Alya!" Tikki said, flying to the faucet and sitting there while her chosen gets changed. "Yea, I know. At least I won't be seeing Chat like this tonight." Said Marinette.

  Once she was done changing, she went out to Alya to notify her that she was ready. The costume was hugging her curves, which is something Alya just had to point out. "Oh my goodness Mari! You look so good! I'm sure Adrien would notice you now!" She teased. "Alya!"

---------------------------------------------

  They were on there way to the carnival. It was a short walk to the park from Marinette's apartment and confectionary. The two friends were meeting Adrien and Nino there, however, one of the two girls didn't know that.

  When they got there, the two boys were waiting for them at the entrance. Adrien was a vampire for Halloween, having donned a black, silky cape with fangs and white make-up for paleness.  Nino was a professional DJ, having donned normal multi-colored DJ clothes. (Surprising, right?)

  "Alya, what are they doing here? I thought is was just going to be you and me! I can't face Adrien, you know this!" Marinette whisper-shouted to the other female. "Well, looks like you'll have to." Alya said. 'All alone as well.' She thought.

  They approached the two boys, sneaking up behind them. "On the count of three." Alya mouthed and Marinette nodded in understanding. "1." They raised both of their hands '2." One step closer.... "3." "Happy Halloween!" They shouted, placing their hands on the boy's shoulders. "Ahh! What the heck girls?! Why did you do that?!" Nino screamed, falling on his butt. Adrien was about to attack on instinct before he turned around and froze seeing the two females.

  When he saw Marinette, he blushed but turned his head so neither of them could see. 'W-what is she wearing?!' He thought. Alya saw his expression, then smirked. "Hey, Nino and I are going to ride the farris wheel, see ya!" Alya suddenly exclaimed and without warning, grabbed Nino's hand and dashed towards the Farris wheel, leaving a blushing vampire and black cat alone.

  "What was that for?!" Nino yelled. Alya glared at him and it finally clicked in. "So we're going with that plan, huh?" He questioned slyly. "Yep!" Alya replied, popping the 'p'.

--

  "U-umm n-nice costume....M-Mari.." Adrien stuttered. "Oh! U-umm t-too you! I m-mean, y-you too!" They stood there in silence. Awkward silence. "S-so....what do you want to do?" Adrien asked, breaking the silence whilst scarring the back on his neck, wishing to make things better. "O-oh ummm I g-guess w-we c-could m-maybe u-um g-get some food?" She stuttered, sounding more like a question. "Oh, well I'm not supposed to eat anything unhealthy..." Adrien said. It was true. For his modeling and for his father, he had not eaten something unhealthy in quit a while.

  "W-well," Marinette started, trying to gain more confidence. "Your dad's not here, is he?" She said, with almost no stutter. He had never seen this side of her before, and he liked it. "Yeah, I guess your right." he said. She smiled and they both walked over to were the Cotten candy was being sold at. Marinette got a blue one and Adrien got pink. "Mmmm this is really good!" He exclaimed. "I know, this  carnival sells the best Cotten candy! There so sweet." Marinette said, taking another bite of her sweet goodness. 'Not as sweet as you.' he thought. Her face turned red, redder than her ladybug suit. "I-oh, did I say that out loud?" He questioned, afraid of her answer. She slowly nodded her head, 'yes.'

  "I-I'm sorry!" He apologized. "No, no, I-I-It's ok...." She reassured. 'OMG OMG OMG!!! HE SAID I WAS SWEET! BEST DAY EVER!'  She thought. They saw Nino and Alya standing by the Farris wheel and ran over to them. They all had fun.

~~~~le magical time skippi~~~~

   Everyone said their goodbyes, and left for home. Since she wasn't very far away, the bluenette was home rather quickly. Her parents offered her a Halloween cookie and she accepted before people came in to buy their famous and delicious sweets at the rush hour. Once the cookie was devoured, she quickly ran up stairs to find her room quite chilly. She found her skylight window open. 'I swear it was closed when I left..' She thought. She was about to close it but before she knew it, her back was pressed against her wall. 

  Her eyes were squeezed shut, so she couldn't see the person towering over her, with both their hands and knees on each side of her. She heard the skylight window close. "Well well well purrrrnciess, I love your costume. Didn't know you were a fan~" they said. The voice was that of a flirtatious male. She opens her eyes to find-"Chat Noir. What a surprise. What are you doing here? And I was forced to where this, for your information." Marinette sassed. "Well, I was patrolling and happened to you walking home from the carnival." he replied. "Well," she said, putting both of her hands on his chest to push him away "you can go back to doing that. I'm tired and want to go to bed." she finished.

  She tried pushing him away but to no avail. Instead, Chat Noir chuckled and grabbed both of her hands and pinned them against the wall. "Your not going anywhere." he purred in her ear. His breath, ghosting down her neck as he did so. He licked the shell of her ear before softly biting down on it, earning a small moan from her. "Ch-Chat! What in th-*gasp*" she gasped at the sudden removal of warmth from her ear and the sudden sensation of lips on her neck. "Why-why and what are you doing?" she breathed as he places soft and light kisses along different places of her neck. "So your neck is sensitive. I like that." he whispered huskily. "I-I-" Marinette stammered. "Shhh, Princess. You will enjoy this." he said, voice full of lust. He had always liked Marinette, and Ladybug. He always felt bad for it. But now, now that he saw her in that costume, he can't control his desire anymore.

  He kissed all up her neck, along her jawline. She was trying to bite back small mewls, but some escaped, making his ears twitch with excitement and satisfaction. She did nothing to stop him. She slid her hands in his hair, gripping and tugging at it, making him moan. She clung for dear life. He searched for her sweet spot, wanting nothing more than to leave his mark on her. He started sucking, and she couldn't control any noises she made then on. He gingerly nipped at different parts of her neck, finding her sweet spot. Once he did, she let out a whimper, and his ear twitched again.

  He abused the spot, sucking and biting and eventually licked to make it better. He grabbed the bell of her costume, and zipped it down a little for more access to her collarbone. He finally looked up at her and kissed her passionately. Her hair was messed up and her costume was a bit out of place, he face a blushing mess and marks covered her neck and collarbone. "Ya know, you should pull that look off more often, and I'd be more than glad to help you do so." Chat flirted. Marinette blushed at the possibility of this happening again. "Y-yeah, I guess w-we could. Did you have to leave so many marks? There's so many!" She complained. "Well, I want there to be at least one mark visible when I see you again tomorrow. And besides, I won't have to worry about competition anymore." He replied. He traced over the marks with his gloved hand. "Well Princess, I should go....I love you." She was taken by surprise. "I-I love you too, Chat Noir." He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a gentle kiss. "Always. I love you always." He said, hugging her. "Bye Princess." "Goodbye, Chat." and with that he was racing across rooftops in a hurry to get home. Marinette got ready for bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count, 1639. Hope you enjoyed! Have a miraculous day!

...your still scrolling.....well

You expect more?

Good choice to do so
*bonus*
The next morning, Marinette wore a turtle neck to school. "Girl, it's cold, but not that cold for a sweater out here. What are you hiding?" Alya asked once at school with Marinette. Marinette felt a bead of sweat form on her forehead. "O-oh u-um nothing!" While Marinette spoke, Alya managed to take a peak at her neck and gasped. "MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG! WHO LEFT THESE?!?" She shouted. "A-Alya!!-" "WHO!? Was he hot?! Do I need to teach him a lesson?!" Alya threatened. "Hehe, Alya, I don't think you can teach the male hero of Paris a 'lesson'." Marinette sarcastically said. "WHAT?!?!?!" A certain blond was listening to their conversation, smirking and blushing a bit to himself. "Dude, what's up with you?" Asked Nino. "Nothing, Nino. Nothing" Adrien sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~
The actual end goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 9.3K 82
One shots based of our two favourite ships LadyNoir and Adrinette I do take requests. Some chapters may contain major fluff/sin
39.7K 783 21
Miraculous ladybug one-shots of how I wish the show would turn out and any other random stories that I am suggested or inspired to write! I am open t...
20.1K 332 13
-The cover art is mine.- WILL ONLY BE THE LOVE SQUARE (with tiny side ships) (Mostly Adrienette) Anything to do with the ever-so-famous couple, whet...
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...