Liam Dunbar Imagines

By NoNameHoes

Liam Dunbar is the definition of sexy. More

When They Meet
Meeting Officially
Hanging Out
When He Gets Jealous
When You Get Jealous
When He Asks You Out
When You Embarrass Yourself
When He Embarrasses Himself
The Date
When You Get Bit
First Kiss
His and Your Turn Ons and Kinks
Getting Mad
Old Friends
Turning You On
Turning Him On
Anchor
Nightmares
Awkward Moment
Weekend
He Got Hurt
Breaking Up
Trying To Prove You're Over Him
Getting Her Back
Forgiving Him
Full Moon
Sneakers
Drunk
NO!
Family Problems
Captured
SPECIAL THANKS
Life Secrets

Flirting

3.3K 62 8
By NoNameHoes

Shawna

I wrote the notes down that the teacher was writing on the board. I felt something hit my head and I looked around and saw a piece of crumbled paper on the floor. I scrunched my eyes brows and looked at Liam who was my only friend in this class. He was looking at me like I was a piece of cake.

"What?" I whispered to him and he wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop you're going to get us in trouble." I turned back to doing my notes. He threw another piece of paper and I glared at him.

Liam winked at me and smiled. I shook my head and told him to stop again. I started writing my notes for the third time and yet another piece of paper was thrown.

Liam's head was on his desk and he was looking at me with a puppy dog face.

"Why you no flirt back?" He whispered and I shook my head again. He kept calling my name and I ignored until the sixth time.

"What, Liam?" I snarled.

"Pwease." He whined and I sighed. I winked at him once, making him smile and blush then I went back to writing notes down for God knows how many times now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...