Discontinued(?) [UNDER MAJOR...

By DollySchmidt

-- "Daddy.." I moan out as he pushes himself deeper into me. "That's right princess, who am I?" he says thrus... More

[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
UPDATE
NEW/RE-WRITTEN STORY IS UP!
Need some help!

[2]

24K 483 145
By DollySchmidt

Mari P.O.V

Today at work was absolutely chaotic. This morning, I had barely enough time to get ready due to my alarm clock not going off. Not only that, I was being treated like straight trash by Jenny. Thankfully though, I finished the papers that needed to be done.

I got up from my desk and went to the elevator to bring my papers up to him. When I got out, I immediately walked to his office, knocking before I walked it.

"Come in" I hear from behind the door. I opened it to reveal Mr.Hamilton, who was currently reading a book.

"I came to bring you your papers sir" I say placing them neatly on his desk. He takes a break from reading his book and places it next to him.

"Ah, Thank you Ms.Schuyler, it's nice to see you in my office for once" he said smirking at me. I blushed and started to walk away when he spoke.

"Wait"

I turned to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

"E-Excuse me?"

He stood up and pointed to a chair in front of his desk, his stare demanding.

"I said come here little girl. Now."

And with that, I was where he wanted me to be. He got up from his desk and walked over to me. He bent down, making us nearly the same height, even though he was slouching down.

"Thank you" He said, bringing his face closer to mine. I can feel my heart start to pump faster every time he moved in, slowly but surely.

"For w-what?" I say blushing horribly. I was unable to stop myself from stuttering now. I don't know why he has this huge effect on me.

He smirked and chuckled a little. Shaking his head and giving me his million dollar smile once more.

"Well Ms.Schuyler, you've helped my company out a lot. Your job is the most important since it deals with me and other businesses, Jennifer was only using you to get to as well as trying to get me to pay her more" He started to lean in more and more. I was too focused on what he said.

That bitch was using my hard work to get her a fucking raise!?

"That little bitch was doing wh-" Suddenly, he smashed his lips onto mine. Starting out forceful but then becoming gentle. I kissed back. About 30 seconds into the kiss I freaked out.

This is my boss.

I'm kissing my boss.

This.. this isn't right.

In a split second, I pushed him off me. I took a few steps back, bringing my hand to touch my lips.

He took a step closer to me.

"Ms.Schuyler, let this be the last time I tell you, do not curse"

I shook my head.

He must be insane!

He just kissed me and he's upset that I cursed?

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. He was walking towards me while I only backed away more. His stance and look giving off a dominant vibe.

"I-I gotta to go.." I say, turning and running straight for the door.

I ran straight for the elevator, not turning back to when he called my name.

When I finally reached my desk, I sat there for a bit processing what just happened.

What the fuck?

I texted Toonz and told her what happened. She told me that she'll be coming to pick me up since how bad I had reacted, and she knew that I would have a heart attack if I see him almost immediately after the situation.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even see Jenny walk up in front of me.

"Papers Ms.Schuyler" Jenny said, giving me a smile while having her hand out.

"Fuck you" I said glaring at her, she gave me a dirty look and said it again.

"I need your papers Ms.Schuyler, the boss wants them today"

"Well, you're in luck, I saved you a trip to his office, I brought them to him myself"

"Didn't I tell you that I wi-"

"That won't be needed anymore Ms, every employee should bring their own work to me, not you, do you understand?" Mr. Hamilton said, walking over to us.

"Yes sir" she said, blushing.

"Good, you can go now, I want to have a private talk with Ms.Schuyler"

She left and I only looked down at the paperwork in front of me.

"Ms.Schuyler"

I didn't look up, I was frozen.

"Do not make me repeat myself"

What do I do!

"Miss Mari Schuyler, I demand you look at me when I talk with you"

I was slowly looking up when I heard Toonz' voice.

"BACK OFF LOVER BOY!" She said running over to us.

Thank God for you Toonz.

Toonz grabbed my bag and my things and motioned for me to go.

I looked at Mr.Hamilton, who had a confused look on his face.

"Ms.Schuyler, we ne-"

"Fuck you, she's coming with me"

"But I need to spe-"

"Yeah yeah, you're her boss, you have her number, call her" and just like that Toonz was dragging me to her car.

She and I both got in and she drove off. As she left the parking lot, I turned back to look at the building. I could see a VERY upset Mr.Hamilton and I just looked down.

I'm definitely getting fired.

"So what happened exactly?" She said, sounding concerned.

"I brought his papers to his office, and next thing I know he was kissing me"

It got silent.

"Well.."

"Well what?" I say looking over hat her confused.

"Is he a good kisser?"

I playfully punched her arm, which got me a loud 'Ow' from her.

"Oh, shut up"

"Okay okay, it was just a question" she said laughing.

The rest of the ride back home was quiet.

--

It was about 6 hours later. Toonz and I have been watching Markiplier and it was beyond amazing. He's quite funny, along with Jacksepticeye.

"TINY BOX TIM!" She screamed out of no where.

"SAM!" I screamed back, we busted out laughing.

"I see you're a Jacksepticeye lover then huh?"

"Shhhhhhh" I say throwing popcorn at her face.

The door bell rang and we looked at eachother confused.

"Is that Vanoss?"

"I don't know, she would have told me if she was coming"

"Okay.. Well I'll go check" I say getting up and running to the door. I opened it and was met with my boss, who looked down curiously at me. I looked down a what I was wearing.

Of course I was wearing a teddy bear onesie.

Why must I do this to myself.

I looked up at him, now horribly blushing. I immediately avoided eye contact when I realized he was staring directly into my eyes, causing me to looked back down.

"Hello there Mr.Hami-"

"Call me Will"

"Okay... Will, what are you doing here?"

"I came here to talk to you about what happened earlier"

Toonz appeared beside me, clearly upset.

"You mother fuc-" I put my hand over he mouth. She only stood there and pouted. When I realized she wasn't going to do anything, I removed my hand. I look back over to William, who seemed to be confused.

"Don't mind her, what do we need to talk about?"

"Well about earli-"

"Couldn't have you just called her?" Toonz said, glaring at him.

I rolled my eyes, even though she did have a good point.

"No.. I do not have her phone number"

"Yet you know the place where she's staying at?"

He went silent.

"Why don't you take this.." She said handing him my phone number.

"And take you, and your fancy ass car, and schedule a time to meet up with her, because you're ruining our date night" and like that she slammed the door on his face.

I turned to her and laughed.

"Date night?"

"Shut up" She said giggling. We walked back over to the T.V, my phone started buzzing.

I reached over and looked at the message.

Unknown: Ms.Schuyler, you have tomorrow and the day after off, after tomorrow, you will be meeting me at the Cafe shop downtown no later than 8 p.m, I expect to see you there, and come without your friend, she causes too much trouble.  -Will Hamilton.

I saved his number in my phone and replied.

Me: I will be there at 7:50.

I received a text almost immediately.

Will: Good girl, see you then.

I blushed at the words and turned off my phone.

What was his problem with me?

--

(Editing this book!) -Toonz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 5.1K 58
(i deadass hate this book sm but ok) "boys can be princesses too" //annoying lowercase texts tronnor au! fic [highest ranking: #385 in fanfiction]
3.1K 159 23
Anastasia and Damien have been enemies as long as they can remember, pulling prank after prank to no end, but what will happen when they learn they a...
338K 8K 13
Looking down at the stark white envelope Harry felt like he was going to be sick. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his...
644K 11.3K 25
"I'm your daddy, don't you forget that." My hands were pinned above my head on the wall. The body pressed against mine made me feel so small. Smaller...