[8]

William's P.O.V (2 months after car crash)

I'll admit, I did enjoy Mariah's company, But she had to leave from time to time and it was quite annoying, I just wanted her with me.

But she did have to work. I told her I'll pay her for helping me, but she insisted that she go to the company.

Today was the day I come back to my company and catch up on work. Worse day for me, Mariah had a day off, meaning I won't be able to see her at all today.

I miss her.

I was caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear someone walk into my office.

"Mr.Hamilton.. I'm here with your lunch"

"Thank you, put it on the table over there" I say to her. I stood by the window and looked out.

Though it was quiet, I looked into the windows reflection and seen that she made her way over to me.

Her name was Amaya Burr. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. The only way I knew her is because brother and I are good friends. He the CEO of a different company called 'Laurens'. Though after I met her, we had a 'thing' but I stopped it before it became too much for me.

I glanced at her, and I could tell she was staring at me lustfully. I only rolled my eyes and looked away. Ever since he brother introduced me to her, she's been doing anything in her power to get in my pants, even after I cut our little 'fling' off. But I wouldn't let her after I broke it off, but with everything going on, I wasn't thinking right.

"Okay, need anything else..William"

I looked down at her and she was smirking. I raised my brow but then thought about it for a minute.

Well.. I'm not with Mariah. Plus she's not here..so it wouldn't matter if I fucked this girl right now.

"Well Amara, There is one thing you can do for me before you go.." I say returning the smirk she gave me just a moment before.

She reached down and pulled at my belt, looking back up at me smiling.

"What do you need then, sir?"

"You, bent over my desk, with your panties off.. Now"

She pushed me back, so I decided to take a seat. I watched her as she happily took off her skirt, revealing her laced red panties to me. She then took them off too, and turned to wink back at me.

"Like that sir?"

My mind drifted off to Mariah, how she would always call me sir. I shook the thought away and snapped back into reality.

"Mhmm, Just like that baby"

She went over to my desk, and bent over. I stood up and smacked her ass.

I heard a faint sound that sounded like knocking, but I paid no attention to it.

"Sir, please don't be gentle"

"Don't worry baby, I won't"

As I unbuckled my belt, the door opened. My eyes quickly went to the door.