All For Nothing

By PetuniaFanfic

Ichimatsu, a sixteen year old boy, is cursed by an unknown source for the wrongdoings of his twenty-three yea... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Six

380 29 14
By PetuniaFanfic

"Ichimatsu nii-san...?" Jyushimatsu called out pitifully, walking straight past 'Uncle Karamatsu'.

His eyes were focused on the flames. Their tongues of fire seemed to delicately wrap around each and every part of the house...like a snake. It was taking its sweet time, causing it to suffer.

Jyushimatsu stood directly in front of the front door, bits of roof falling off from above him.

"Knock...knock...?" Jyushimatsu whimpered, pretending to knock on the inflamed door. "I'm home, Ichimatsu nii-san..."

Jyushimatsu took another step forward, ignoring the excruciating temperatures.

"Do you..." Jyushimatsu bit his lip again, a single tear escaping from his eye. "Do you want to play outside with me again, nii-san...? We had so much fun the other day, Ichimatsu nii-san..."

Karamatsu, whom had been keeping his head down, looked up, his eyes widening in shock.

"JYUSHIMATSU GET BACK!" Karamatsu yelled just before part of the house toppled down in front of Jyushimatsu, blocking off the entrance.

"I-Ichi...matsu...?" Jyushimatsu choked, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks as he reached for where the doorknob would have been. "I'm...home..."

"GET BACK, I SAID!" Karamatsu yelled, running up from behind Jyushimatsu, grabbing him by his shoulders, pushing him back with all his might.

Jyushimatsu stumbled to the ground and burst into tears, yet he looked away, hoping his older brother didn't notice.

"Calm d-down..." Karamatsu said, his hands still trembling as he pulled out his phone. "I'll call the fire department..."

"They won't save nii-san!" Jyushimatsu choked, sobbing loudly as he rubbed his eyes with his mittens. "I want Ichimatsu nii-san!"

"No...no..." Karamatsu muttered, sitting down next to Jyushimatsu on the ash. "It's okay..."

Part of the house collapsed, creating a small opening.

"No it's not!" Jyushimatsu cries out, standing up, running towards the house.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?!" Karamatsu yelled out of fear, not anger.

But Karamatsu was too late.

Jyushimatsu had jumped inside the hole to find his beloved brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
19.8K 1.2K 58
Eighteen-year-old Oikawa Tooru has a secret. An ability nobody else has, nor knows about. He is able to see timers. The main problem: Oikawa has no i...
184K 4K 101
I don't own this art neither the characters. If anybody has a problem with the pic or something please tell me. Warning! Shit and all this dumb stuff...
4.3K 102 12
Hoshi Y/n, younger sister of Hoshi Kirara, is a new transfer student at Tokyo Jujutsu High. To her surprise, she quickly makes friends with the other...