My Days At Crown School (BOOK...

By yewandejoseph

"Everyone was willing to do all it takes to attend Crown School, but only the best scholar made it every year... More

CROWN SCHOOL
Chapter one
Chapter 2
My Best Writers in 2016
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Please Read!!
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter Fourty
Please Read
Chapter Fourty one
Chapter Fourty two
Chapter Forty three
Chapter Fourty four
Chapter Fourty five
Chapter Fourty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter Forty eight
Chapter Forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Please Read
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty five
Chapter Fifty six
Chapter Fifty seven
Chapter Fifty eight
Chapter Fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Wedding Night
Tomorrow is the Day
WE DID IT😱😁☺️πŸ’ͺπŸ˜„ YOU CAN NOW HOLD MDACS IN YOUR HANDSπŸ‘

Chapter eighteen

6.3K 1K 44
By yewandejoseph

At four in the evening, the school lesson was finally over. Rose and I sat together the whole day. We had so much fun, and quote some verses in the Bible. Walking towards the first hostel gate, some guys and girls as usual greeted me. The truth of it remains, I didn't push further than replying them with 'hello'. I was always on my own. I entered the girls hostel, passing the security who was busy with her phone.

Climbing two stairs to the corridor, my phone vibrated, telling me I have a message. I thought to myself..

Victor finally has my time..

A smile spread on my lips. As I brought out my phone, I felt disappointed. The name I saw on my screen was not what I expected to see.

Sister Blessing

About getting to my room, I tried putting back my phone inside my pocket, when I felt a soft body like mine hit me, and my phone fell. When I finally looked up, she was smiling holding my phone. At that instant, I felt irritated. "Please I'm sorry," she handed my phone back to me. There was something familiar about her, but can't say. "You're Suzy James right?" She asked, trying to study me.

I nodded, giving her a strange look.

"I'm really sorry," she said again. "I'm Daniella Philip." The name rang a bell.

So this is she..

"I'm one of the ss3 students that registered in Crown school for the WAEC examination."

"How can I help you?" I knew I sounded so rude, but was she expecting me to jump on her? She ignored it, and continued, "Actually, Victor told me you're his best friend, and I've been looking forward to meet you in person whenever you guys resumed."

Best friend!

Victor told her I'm his best friend..

I pondered. Was that how he sees me? In order not to make Daniella feel more bad, I quickly brought out my hand to shook hers. "It's nice meeting you Daniella, or should I call you senior Daniella?"

She looked at me strangely then smile. God! I saw it. The smile was fake. It wasn't reaching her face. "Daniella is fine by me. And it's my pleasure to finally meet you one on one. Guess you're also in room six."

"Hmm, yes." I nodded.

"That's good." She sent me one of her insincere smiles. "I hope we become great friends before next week."

Great!

That must be a slip of tongue.

I nodded in reply. I felt so uncomfortable standing there with her. She was nothing compared to Betty. You could see through Betty, but I couldn't sense anything about her, except knowing every smile she sent my way was damn fake. She waa fake.

She left, and I just stood there, watching her back. She was of average height like me. Her dark complexion added more beauty to her. Her long eye lashes flashed at me numerous times, but she was not that pretty. Not definitely like Betty. Though she was not the skinny type, and neither was she fat. Her hips were to die for. Everything about her was exactly meant for her.

There was nothing else to think, Victor likes her. They must have got along so great during the holidays, having great time together. Finally made my way inside the room, straight to my corner. I removed my uniform, shoes, socks, and fell flat on the bed. I was so tired to think of her anymore. I drew my pillow closer, and closed my eyes to rest.

•••••

7pm on dot, the bell for supper was rang. I had woken up an hour before the time. Took my evening bath, ready for supper and prep. I went straight to Victoria's room and said 'hi' to Temi. I pet her and pleaded for her to see the school doctor, but she was strongly against it.

She just wanted to go home. Victoria said the driver was coming to pick her tomorrow, and that got her to smile a bit. I think she wasn't ready for the term, because her mind was definitely still at home. She just wanted to go home.

After we've all taken super, we headed straight to school blocks to observe prep. I took my seat at the far end of the class. After some minutes, I heard that familiar voice. "Can I ?"

I smiled up at Victoria. "Are you actually asking me that?"

She chuckled, took the seat close to me, and placed her book on the locker. "Well, let's assume I have so many questions to ask you."

I smiled. "Go ahead ma."

We stared at each other for some seconds, and I had the idea, it wasn't just a normal conversation we were about to start.

"Do you trust me? Apart from being your friend, can you confide in me?" She blurted.

I smiled at her. Victoria was a sweet and nice girl, except my friend could talk for long, not getting tired. Do I actually trust her? I think I do. She knew when I have something going on in my mind. She was aware of my mood this afternoon, and I could see the concern look she gave me. I noticed I couldn't seem to hide myself around her. She always know when things go wrong.

I nodded. "I trust you. Now go straight to the point."

She kept quiet for a minute. "When he saw that little passport of yours on Dad's table, he told himself he would get to know you. You see, he never tries being anyone's friend since I've known him. But you don't know how happy I am he made that decision. There is no doubt, he likes you Suzy. But that's not where I'm going," she said, staring at me.

"He won't talk to me, or talk to anyone. Suzy, I care so much about him, and I know he's hurting or angry about something." She gave a concern look. She was worried about her brother. I knew Victor cares about her too, so it was mutual. Just like I would do anything for sister Blessing.

"I know you two aren't talking, because I noticed he was too busy and occupied," Victoria said.

I smiled, drawing my hair out with my finger.

"Suzy." She was expecting me to say something.

Victoria was expecting me to talk. I cleared my voice. "Victoria, I really do not know." I said, "what I can remember is that he greeted me, and I acted somehow to him. And before he left, he looked very mad at me." I was being honest. "But Victoria, I swear, I didn't mean to sound that way. I thought he would call that night but his call never came in."

I looked away from Victoria, I knew Victoria was aware of how much I felt towards Victor. It was obvious I like him.

"Victoria, I tried all you told me. I tried being with him thinking he likes me. Imagine, with all the time we've spent together, he didn't ask me out." Tears were forming in my eyes, and I tried all I can to shot it back. "I tried to believe he likes me, but no, all he does is tease me, make fun of me. God! I was a fool to ever believe he likes me."

I was crying. I couldn't hold it any longer. My chest was beating very fast, and I couldn't calm myself. Why was I feeling that way? Why? I was a fool. A big fool! Getting involve with a guy like victor was a mistake. All eyes were on me during the school hours. I bet some felt pity for me, because they knew Victor and I were always together, but not anymore.

"Am I actually fat?" I looked down at my body, before raising my teary eyes at Victoria.

Victoria moved out of her seat, closer to me, and wiped away my tears. "Suzy, I envy your beauty. Temi would look at you and tell me, 'she's just too beautiful. I don't think she knows that because of her stature'.

To be sincere with you, you are very beautiful in person than your passport. Victor is not the only one with good eyes. If you allow yourself to study the people around you, you will realize everything I just told you."

I blushed at her words. "You're just trying to calm me down."

She chuckled. "Do what I told you, and you will see how many admires that pretty face and that glowing fair skin of yours."

"And my body?" I questioned.

"Yes, and your body," she giggled.

I hugged her, "thank you Victoria."

"Are you actually telling me that?" She mimicked me and I laughed. Some friends are just the best. Victoria was one of them.

"I met her today," I glanced up at Victoria.

"Who?"

"Daniella. The girl victor is with now. She's the new ss3 student in my room."

"Oh," Victoria sounded not interested. "How come I didn't know she was the one in your room. She's the Senate only daughter. So spoilt and rude for my liking. And for your information, Victor doesn't have a girlfriend. Is what I was sure of."

"You sounded as if you know her. Besides, she was being friendly, but seemed to be forcing herself."

Victoria hissed. "Yes, I do know her. She's just pretending. She was introduced to Victor and I by Dad, but specially, Dad told Victor to show her round the school and be nice to her. But I guess she likes him because she's always with him."

"And he likes her too." I finished for her.

"I won't disagree with you, because I know you will keep doubting anything I say about Victor. You're the reason why my brother is in such stupid mood of his."

I smiled shyly, and looked away.

"You two are very stubborn. But please talk to him, you have just two weeks before he leaves."

"What?" I almost screamed, covering my mouth.

Victoria made fun of me.
"You see, just two weeks," she repeated. "Get over that angry spirit and let Daniella know the boy is taken."

Hahaha

I laughed. "Point of correction miss Victoria, I don't own him. We are just friends. Just friends." I repeated. "Now I think it's time to read." I turned to my side.

When you perform excellently, you've got no problem with your Dad.

Mercy's birthday party

Read!

Definitely.

Instantly, I opened my biology textbook to the first topic we will be doing this term.

Have got to be at that party.

_____________________

What do you guys think?

You can always drop your comments.

Please VOTE
Your support means a lot.

Thanks for reading😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 2.5K 31
They say Money makes the world go round, Is that true? They say no man is an island Prove it? They say happiness can...
128K 27K 42
BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY (BOOK 1) Every single teenage girl fantasizes. And most times they fantasize about the same thing. About THAT GUY. TH...
18.3K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
443 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’Žπ’‚π’ˆπ’† π’˜π’‚π’” π’‘π’†π’“π’Žπ’‚π’π’†π’π’•; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’“π’Šπ’†π’”π’• 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...