THE LOST GIRL I FELL IN LOVE...

By Kellycake12

"WE FOUND YOU!" "WE TOOK CARE OF YOU!" " AND NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE US! YOU REALLY SHALLOW THAN I THO... More

How it all started
Chapter 1: Jealousy
Chapter 2: Anger
Chapter 3: Accident
Chapter 4: True colors
Chapter 5: shot to the eye
Chapter 6: Meet Again
Chapter 7: The Choice
Chapter 8: Goodbye.
Chapter 9: Why Did He Leave?
Chapter 10: Badass
Chapter 11: I hate you
Chapter 12: The KISS
chapter 14: The guy who slept over.
Chapter 15: survivor
Chapter 16: INSECURE
Chapter 17: The Girl with Blonde​ Hair
Chapter 18: Wait for me
Chapter 19: Old replace by New
Chapter 20 : Ashamed.
Chapter 21: BROKEN.
Chapter 22: im not a little kid
Chapter 23 : Hold on...
Chapter 24: you're GOING TO WHAT.
Shout outs!
Chapter 25: Trio.
Chapter 26: No Drama.
Chapter 27: The Devil Inside.
Chapter 28: Truth comes out.
Chapter 29:Love You Till Dusk To Dawn
New Book?

Chapter 13: causing me to laugh

2.8K 62 22
By Kellycake12

Y/n

It's been 2 days since are saw Carl I don't know why but it's like I need to see him. I was walking to my way to the base since neegan took my motorcycle. Anyway as I walked in I saw Carl and he ran towards me and I ran towards and at the same time we both leaned in to kiss each other........... Until I heard someone open the gate and said "get your paws off my daughter" I knew exactly who it was.
"Dad" I pout but then looked at Carl and gave him a hug and he kissed me on the head but then my dad (aka Daryl) said "what the hell did I just say" I then looked backed at Carl and said "run" he then looked at me and said "why do I have to ru-" he was then inturepted because he saw my dad running towards him he started booking it like there was no tomorrow I the started laughing so hard I feel on the floor but as I was getting up I heard a shot everyone stopped and looked at me and then I looked down to see I was shot in the stomach. The next thing I knew that it went black.

Daryl POV.

As I was chasing carl for kissing Y/n I heard a gunshot come from the trees I then looked at Y/n and she was confused it was like she didn't even feel it but then I saw her fall to the floor. I quickly went up to her and carried her bridal style and then went to the doctor house and I place her on the table and sat at on a chair not crying because I know if I let myself cry it would never stop. (a/n glee quote)

Carl POV.
As I saw Daryl carry Y/n to the doctor house I quickly went outside of the wall and I saw one of neegan men thank God it was only him any way I shot him. With. Out. Even. Thinking. Twice. I shot him it felt like my whole world was shut down I mean what if Y/n dies and she turns to a walker I mean like that would be horrible all I want is her to be safe.

1 week later

Daryl POV

Y/n still hasn't waking up I been freaking out almost everyday wait let me rephrase that I mean every minute I mean what if she doesn't wake up what would happen then.

Rick's POV.

I sat by Y/n as she was sleeping and find myself crying I mean I don't know why I'm crying I mean yeah I knew her but we didn't talk often and now I find out her and my son have been dating I mean for how long. just then I was since inturepted in my thought when I heard someone said "Rick are you crying" I then smiled because I knew who exactly it was I then removed my hand over my face and looked at Y/n and gave her a big hug but let go because she said "Y/N the one who got shot and still hurts" I then apologize but then we heard the door open and then I looked at her and said it was Carl she then quickly shut her eyes I knew exactly what she was doing.

Y/n POV.

As soon as Carl walked in I closed my eyes because I wanted to see his reaction when I wake up for the first time (;)) I then heard him say " she still hasn't woking up" I guessed Rick nodded because Carl said " Y/n I need you to wake up and be the badass you can be I swear to god if it makes you wake up you can slap me the first thing you do when you wake up" I then moved my hand a bit my guess Carl saw because he said "she waking up. SHE WAKING UP! I then flitted my eyes to make it look like I woke up I then saw Carl went up to me and hugged me and kiss me on the for head I then looked at him and slapped him real hard he looked confused I then said "I swear to god if it makes you wake up you can slap me in the face" I chuckled he then looked at my dad and said "you were in on this" Rick nodded causing me to chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.7K 45
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED [Daryl Dixon x Grimes!OC] Slow burn relastionship {DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE WALKING DEAD OR ITS CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN MY...
17.3K 343 32
He's an asshole. He's a jerk. He's a player. He's a bully, a fuck boy, an idiot. If he wasn't like that maybe I would have a crush on him, but no...
9.5K 336 38
The world didn't end in a bang. The world didn't end in a whisper. Instead, it ended one scream at a time. "You okay?" I heard someone say. I quickl...
84.4K 1.9K 19
-By popular request- **my username was -Swimmer- when I made this now it's changed** If you haven't read the first Carl Grimes x Reader book I wrote...