The Way I Used To Be

By raeebanzz

Two high school girls one rich and one poor face the trials and tribulations or not only family but friends. More

‍♀️Meet Asia ‍♀️
‍♀️Meet Yasmin‍♀️
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter Eleven]
New Story

[Chapter Ten]

501 34 6
By raeebanzz

September 6,2014
Wednesday
Los Angeles, CA
4:05pm
Asia Nicole
I opened my door thinking it was my baby coming back but it was London. I swear this girl can't take a damn hint.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." She said pushing me aside.

"Please leave I said what I have to say I'm not doing nothing with you."

"You always say that but you always seem to come back." She said rubbing her hand down my chest.

"Look I'm done fucking you London it's over so go on about your day."

"Nah that's not how it works. You are not bout to play me like this, I won't let you. Now let's go upstairs." She said tryna grab my hand.

"No you need to leave now London I'm not playing my brother is here and he shouldn't see this."

"I don't give a fuck bout yo brother."

I stepped up to her. I don't know why this bitch walked in my house like this knowing damn well I'll beat her ass.

"Leave now! If I tell you again we gon be fighting and you already know how I get down." I said staring straight in her eyes.

"Why are you doing this Asia?" She started to tear up.

Omg this girl and her fucking tears. I really don't care right now I just hope Yasmin don't come back while she is here.

"Do what?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Acting like I'm nothing to you."

"You aren't I don't care to much for you and that's the truth now get out."

She slowly nodded her head and proceeded to the door. When she opened the door Yasmin was standing at it looking like she was about to knock.

Oh shit! I thought as I seen the look on Yasmin's face. London smirked and walked off.

"Why was she here?"

"Come in and we will talk."

She nodded and we went to my room. She sat up against the head board and I sat on the bed looking at her.

"I'm not going to jump to conclusions. I'm going to ask you what happened and your going to tell the truth."

I nodded and she turned her phone off giving me her undivided attention.

"I was watching tv with Q waiting for you to come back, I heard a knock on the door and thought it was you but when I opened it it was her. I constantly asked her to leave and she was trying to get me to the bedroom. I told her how I really felt about her which was I didn't really care for her like she thought I did. She nodded her head crying and walked out the door that's when I seen you."

She looked at me like she was trying to read me and see if I was telling the truth.

"I believe you thanks for being honest with me."

"I told you I don't want to mess this up. You're the only girl I want I can promise you that." I said laying down and bringing her on top of me.

"So no more hoes? You're done with your player ways?" She asked looking up at me.

"That's all over and done with baby. I even got a new number with a new phone."

She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was everything.

"Your smile is breathtaking."

She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

"Don't get shy on me now baby girl."

She laughed and pecked my lips. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and posted a picture I had on my camera roll of Yas and posted it.

"Baby go look at my snap story."

She grabbed her phone and looked at what I posted and smiled.

"So we are telling people?"

"Yes I told you I am all about you."

"I'm glad but I'm warning you Asia if you fuck me over we are really going to be fighting don't forget I am a Gemini."

"I know baby I'm not I want this with you."

"You know we have school tomorrow."

"don't remind me." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not that bad we are in our senior year then we will be off to college."

"Yeah I can't wait to go to college."

"You got basketball practice tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yeah I have to contact Ms. Knowles and ask her if she can pick Quincy up."

"I could do it and watch him until your done. We can even come to the gym and watch you practice."

"Nah I got to focus and if you're in their all Ima be doing is looking at your sexy ass."

"Can I pick up Quincy?"

"Yeah if you want but you don't have to."

"I know but I want to."

"Alright fine with me."

September 6,2014
Thursday
Los Angeles, CA
6:00am
Yasmin Estrada:

"Baby wake up." I heard Asia say as she shook me.

"Nooo." I whined pulling the covers over my head.

"Come on we have school get up." She pulled the covers all the way off my body.

"You get on my nerves." I said going to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed my hands then started brushing my teeth. After I was finished I took a quick shower then walked into the room with the towel wrapped around my body.

Asia came up behind me trying to unwrap it.

"Nope we gotta go to school remember." I said moving her hands and laughing.

"I just want a sneak peek since we aren't going to have sex."

"That was your choice." I said shrugging and laying my clothes on the bed.

"You know why don't be like that."

I nodded my head and took the towel off and put on my bra and panties. I seen Asia looking out the corner of my eye. Her mouth was wide opened.

"See something you like?" I asked sitting on the bed applying lotion.

"You damn right I do."

"Is Q up?"

"Not yet I'm about to go wake him up now."

She left out the room and I finished getting dressed. She came back in the room and got dressed herself and then we all went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"So Q Yas is going to pick you up from school while I'm at practice okay?"

He nodded his head and I looked at Yasmin.

"We are going to take my car and you can drive it to pick him up."

"That's fine."

We finished up eating then got into the car making our way towards Quincy's school.

•••••

We pulled up the the school and I got a little nervous. Asia got out and came around and opened my door. I got out and pecked her lips. She grabbed my hand and we walked inside the school.

"Babe people are staring at us." I whispered.

"So let them stare I don't care." She shrugged and we walked to her locker.

"I don't wanna go to Mrs. Rowland class." I said pouting.

"Well to bad we have to go." She said pulling me closer.

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. It was a nice slow passionate kiss and when I tried to pull back she just pulled me closer.

"Woah make out session in the hallway I see." I heard Crissy loud ass say.

"You sure do know how to ruin a moment." I said pulling away looking at Crissy.

"Y'all the one who was giving everyone a show." She said and we all laughed. "Hello Asia."

"Wassup."

I looked down the hall and seen London looking over here with a mug on her face. I just smirked and layed my head on Asia's shoulder.

"Y'all are really cute. I'm happy for you bestfriend."

"Thank you."

We walked to our first period and sat down together.

••••

I had just picked up Quincy from school and got him some food from Burger King. We sat down and ate then went back to the school and sat watching Asia practice.

"I see Asia." Quincy said pointing as we sat on the bleachers.

"Yeah she is right there."

"She rweally good." He said as his eyes lit up watching her.

"You never been to none of her games?"

"No dad does let me." He said looking down.

I just didn't say nothing after that we continued to watch Asia practice and like Q said she really is good. She could make it somewhere with basketball.

"Take five!" Coach yelled.

Asia ran over to us and I pulled out the Powerade I bought for her out my bag and handed to her. I grabbed the towel out her bag and wiped her face.

"Thanks baby." She said smiling and pecked my lips.

"You welcome." I blushed and she did her handshake with Q

"Hey lil bro."

"You good out der Asia."

"I know lil man." She said laughing.

"I gotta go back over there, y'all good?" She asked

"Yeah baby go ahead."

She nodded and kissed my lips once more before she ran back over to her team.

"You kiss my sister." He said smiling.

"Yes I did."

"You like her?"

"I do like your sister is that okay with you?"

"Yeah I not care."

I nodded and focused back on Asia. After about another hour or so practice was over and Asia walked over to us. She went to the locker room to change then came back out and grabbed my hand.

"You know I got a game next Friday baby you coming?" She asked as we walked to her car.

"You already know I'm gon come." I tried to hand her the keys but she shook her head.

"You driving im tired."

"You wanna stop and get something to eat?" I said getting in the car starting it.

"Yeah that's fine... where tho?"

"What you in the mood for?" I said pulling off.

"I want a burger."

"Well you wanna go to five guys?"

"Yea"

I stopped and got our food and drove to her house. We got out and went inside, I grabbed my keys and she looked at me.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going home babe I been with you for two days."

"I don't want you to go home yet." She said whining.

"I have to. I don't even know how my mom is going to react that I have been gone for two days."

"Please baby I was looking forward to cuddling with you tonight."

"Fine Asia."

We ate our food then took separate showers. I went and made sure Quincy had took a bath and put him to bed. I walked back into Asia's room and she was already under the covers half asleep.

"Sleep already?" I asked getting under the covers.

"Yeah I'm tired asf." She said pulling me closer.

"Well goodnight baby."

"Goodnight baby girl."

She kissed my lips and we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
153K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
450K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC