On The Road (A L4D2 Fiction)...

By Kadetso

The 'Green Flu' spreads rapidly from person to person, eventually leading to the zombie apocalypse and (seemi... More

Guns and Infection
Tank in the Mall
Lights off!
Oh, look man! Jimmy Gibbs Jr.!
Survivors at the Bridge
Hell at the Riverbank
Save me some Sugar
Down in the Underground
Portside Escape
Announcements!!
Rewrite??

•Quick Author's Note (and a thank you!)•

78 4 1
By Kadetso

Hey there! I'm Katie, in the author of this story. I know not a whole lot of people are reading this story yet, but I just wanted to say thank you to those who are. I wanted to give an even bigger thank you to the two people who added my story to their reading list (you know who you are :) )
Anyways, I'm going to try my absolute best to keep these notes to a minimum during this story, so you won't see much! If you've been reading, you'll notice I'm going in chronological order with the campaigns. If you have any suggestions or anything you'd like to see in this fiction, comment requests and ideas in the comments.
I will warn you- I'm not putting people's OCs into the story. Just saying. But if there's anything you want to have happen in certain maps, scenes, in the saferooms.. tell me! It might just happen ;)
Thanks again!
~Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.6K 54
pre-apocalypse melanie always felt small and alone in the big city she lived in. moving at a young age forcefully didn't make the situation any easie...
7K 212 13
As Ellis leaves the bridge where he met the love of his life, he knows one day fate will bring them together. But will zoey wait for fate or will she...
135K 2.7K 30
The majority of these will be with Nick or Ellis, but you can request for other characters. These will all be reader inserts, no chosen names [so it'...
32.9K 1K 21
uhhhh enjoy Being one of The few girls in an all out zombie apocalypse is insane, going through a bit of a journey to place your trust in your group...