My Mate is the Player?

By GeekAvenue

Almost 16 year old Leah expectantly excited for her birthday. Her Sixteenth birthday is special, its when she... More

My Mate is the Player?: Intro
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Two∆
My mate is the player? Chapter three
Chapter Four∆
Chapter Five♥
Chapter six✴
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
My Mate is the Player?- Chapter Eight
My Mate is the Player? - Chapter Nine
My Mate is The Player? - Chapter Ten
My Mate Is The Player? Chapter Eleven
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Twelve
IMPORTANT
My Mate Is The Player? Epilogue
SEQUEL?!?!
IT IS HERE
READ PLEASE

My Mate is A Player? Chapter One

34.5K 588 169
By GeekAvenue

***LEAHS POV***

     I wake up to someone shaking me, "Sweety wake up." my mom says. I groaned and flipped over on my bed. "Happy Birthday Leah," She said and my eyes darted open. I gave her a hug, "what time is it?" I asked fast. She looked at her phone and said, "You told me to wake you at 5:10 so you have a few hours to get ready." she said questioningly and I nodded my head. "Yes thank you." I say giving her a hug and walking into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited a few seconds for it to heat up, then I stripped bare and stepped into the warm shower. I was in there for about 15 minutes then got out. I put on spankies and a tank top so I could do my hair and makeup. I straighten my blonde hair and it reaches right above my waist. I put on makeup but not a whole heck of a lot, and the final touch to the makeup is my bright red lipstick. My best friend is Shay and she gave me some dress to wear today, I know its going to show a lot because its shay and she does that sometimes. I'm not the type of girl who really wears this kind of stuff but why not. I was right this Black dress hugs my figure and shows I have curves. The dress is pretty but I haven't looked in the full mirror yet. Its sleeveless and stops right below my butt.

After putting on some black closed toed heels I decide to look in the mirror. Damn. Daddy's not going to let me out of the house. I have My long Blonde hair and my baby blue eyes, I'd say I look Hot. The truth is I'm a Daddy's girl and I am an only child. I walk down stairs with 10  minutes to get to school. "Go change young lady! Now!" he yells, my dad is the alphas beta. "No." I say and smirked. "You look like some slut! Go change!" he barked but I just sat there and I can't believe my dad said that. My mom puts a hand on my fathers shoulder which calms him, that's when my dad saw the hurt in my eyes and I heard a honk which was shay and her mate, Logan. "I'm sorry, we love you!" my dad shouts as I walk out.

"Happy Birthday! You look amazing!" shay says giving me a hug. I thank her and just smile, Shay is very pretty, she has brown silky long hair and what stands out is her blue eyes. "Don't you think it shows a lot? I mean this is the day you find your mate or should." Logan says glaring.  Logan is my cousin and more like a brother to me cuz I don't have any siblings and he is protective. "I'm fine Logan." I say chuckling.  We arrive at the school within five minutes. My school is only Werewolves from the pack go to. Logan, Shay, and I all walk out of the car. There are a lot of gasps from everyone. That's when the attention comes, "Happy Birthday Leah." "You look gorgeous." compliments and happy birthdays go all around and I finally got passed everyone. Before I head in the front double door, I smell something I'm not used to but it smells amazing. its actually not an it, its a who. I turn around looking around for my mate, I don't know who it is but I will find him. My eyes land on someone and they look at me with a cruel smile. He is about five inches taller than me, has chocolate brown hair and dreamy brown eyes.

Guess who it is? The biggest jerk of all and the biggest manwhore. Xander. Aren't I just lucky. Quote the sarcasm. I can't believe it was him. We used to be best friends since we were like born then he just left in the eighth grade. I broke the eye contact and shay looked at me confused and then her eyes widened in surprise as we walked inside, "You found your mate didn't you?" she whispers quietly so only I could hear. I nodded my head as I played with the code lock on my locker, and then it opened. I grabbed what I needed for my first class, English. Shay and Logan left to their class and the bell rang signaling we were late. Great. Just to make it worse someone pulled my hand. I looked at who it was and yay it just got worse. It was Xander. "Hey mate." he said with a wink. I sighed, "what do you want xander?" I said quietly. " Can't I just talk to my mate? I mean its your birthday." he puts a strand of hair behind my ear which him touching me lit off sparks. I rolled my eyes. "You look amazing. Listen I'm not rejecting you but right now we aren't going to be together." he says quietly. and I muttered 'obviously' under my breath. "Xander isn't that the same thing as rejecting?" I say, my eyes watering. He puts his hand on my cheek, which more and more sparks go firing like fireworks. "No Leah. Its not. Just I need to figure things out right now." he says calmly, wow he's never been this nice since eighth grade. I nod my head, "Can we go to class now?" I say and he mods his head.

Isn't it just lucky that I have every class with Xander? And in all of them he's seated next to me me, behind me, or in front of me. The biggest douche is my mate and was actually being nice. "Late, Ms. Leah and Mr. Xander." Mr. Jackson says. Me and him chuckle and take our seats next to each other, the assignment was written on the board. Takeoutyour 'ofmiceandmen'bookandreaditandannotateitasyougo. Chapters 4-6 willbedoneThursday. Well that is good we have two days to do Two chapters. I take my book out and I was shocked at what Xander did. He put his hand on my thigh. I froze and he just rubbed it up and down. I sighed and removed his hand. It went on like this for most of class. The last five minutes he took my hand in his, I just blushed like really bad. This whole class I only got half of one chapter done. Xander busied me.

It sucks having a douche as my mate. But what if he is going to change? Does he like me? Is he tricking me? Why is he my mate? Why couldn't I have had someone better? Will he be good enough? Questions flooded my mind the bell rang and I was still walking to class. Oh well. This class is geometry. I sit in the back with Xander again. its pretty much how every class is. "Leah your late." Mrs. flinn said in a harsh tone. I rolled my eyes and I saw Xander slightly chuckle. I took my seat next to him and he scooted closer to me. "Why late?" he whispered so quietly I could barley hear, because werewolves have great hearing. "I went to the bathroom." I lied and he looked me in the eyes looking for truth or a lie. "I'm your mate I know if your lying. and you are." he said leaning close to my ear so I could hear him. "Xander would you like to say what you said to Leah?" Mrs. Flinn said while everyone's attention went to me and him. I blushed. "Umm sure. I just said Happy Sixteenth Birthday. Special day." that was a total lie. "Very special. And happy birthday Leah." she said smiling widely like she remembered  when she was sixteen, the day you find your mate. She teaches her lesson and through class Xander tries to hold my hand. The bell rings and i was the first one out of class. Next we have lunch. Finally I'm hungry, I walk into the lunchroom and Shay and Logan are already seated at our table. I sit down. "so who's your mate?" shay says excitedly. Logan coughed almost choked on his food, " you found him already?" now they are both curious and I just rolled my eyes and started eating. Xander comes up next to me and kisses my cheek and walks to his table. Logan and Shays mouth drop open. "Wait. Xander's your mate?" shay says quietly and I nod my head.

"If he ever hurts you I will kick his ass." Logan say. I shake my head no, "No I would hate to see him in pain." I say quietly so they could barley hear me. Woah am I really going like this. Yesyouare, he'syourmatedumbo. my wolf says and I tell her to shut up. Shay squeals and gets up to hug me. "I'm so happy for you." she says while sitting down. "Why? he's the biggest player and jerk." I say looking over at him to see he's already staring at me. I turned my head quickly away so he doesn't see me blush.

"I'm guessing you already told them?" a familiar voice comes next to me. I feel the sparks. I look at who it was and it was the one and only Xander. I nod my head slowly and he smirks hugely. He takes my hand in his. Logan is glaring at Xander, " I have to go babe." he says kissing my cheek and walking away, the last part made me smile. Logan just rolled his eyes.

The rest of the day went by weird. Xander would put His hand on my thigh then he squeezed it which made me shriek, I got in trouble and so did he. He would whisper sweet things but then weird. "Hi mate." "Gorgeous" "Come over for dinner tonight?" "just saying your gorgeous."

All of the things made me smile and then blush. He's acting strange. Not his normal self.

•••

***XANDERS POV***

I can't believe that Leah is my mate. I stopped talking to her because she was to perfect for me. I am trying to not be a jerk or a man whore as Leah used to say. I only did that to get her attention. Caspar my best friend and my beta knows everything, except that she's my mate. We only found out today. She is gorgeous, beautiful and I have the biggest crush on her and have since ever since we met which has been our whole life.

"We need to talk." a familiar voice says, I turn to see Leah. She has her arms folded. She's confused I can see the change in her eyes. Kissherdude. my wolf says. "Why?" I say the words surprising both of us. "You've been acting weird today. Suddenly just talking to me. Earlier you said you weren't going to reject me but you needed to think, then 5 minutes later you are really sweet." Leah said biting her nails, her biggest habit. "Well I 'suddenly started talking to you' because your my mate." I say back in reply. She huffs and stomps off.

"Wait Leah." I say going after her. Are you coming tonight?" I ask while taking her hand which lit up with sparks and made me happy. "No." she replied quickly. "Please," I say with a pouty face. " No Xander. I have plans for tonight with my parents, its my birthday remember? But..," she stopped to think for a minute then started to speak again, "If you want to you can come tonight." she said quietly. My eyes immediately lit up with joy. "Want me to give you a ride home? Your friends left already." i said with a wicked smirk, and kissing her cheek. She shrugged and walked to my car and climbed in.

The car ride to her house was quiet. I held her hand the whole time, I didn't want to let go. Not at all. "Do you want to come in? my parents already know you but think your a douche." Leah says , what she said was actually true. I shrugged and walked towards the door with Leah at my side. Hand in hand we walked inside.

"Is that you Leah?" her mom yelled from the kitchen. "Yes." she shouted. Both her Parents walked out and saw me and Leah holding hands. Beth (her mom) squealed with joy and gave us both hugs, "I knew it. I knew you guys would be mates." her mom squeaked, she was happy. Her dad on the other hand  grumbled and cursed under his breath. Yup he hates me, "Nice to see you Jake." I said gesturing towards Leah's father. He just mumbled a hi and walked off. We are going to go do homework." Leah said and pulled me upstairs to her room. We sat on her bed. We stared into each others eyes and I heard my wolf again. KissherKisshernow! he shouted at me. I Started to lean in slowly and then she just crashed her lips on mine. The kiss was great. It was rough and hard. I kissed her roughly while hovering over her. I started to kiss down her neck and back up to her lips. My shirt was off in a second. I started to play with her dress starting to take it off when suddenly the door opens. We both turn our heads, "You're lucky it wasn't your father Leah." Beth says and smiles. "He would have killed me and xander."

we chuckle. "Well dinners almost ready if you two want to come down. And Leah your dad wants you to change out of that dress." beth smiles and walks out closing the door.

I lay next to her for a minutes her head on my chest. "That was close." she says looking up at me. I chuckle and peck her lips.  "What should I wear?" Leah asks and I give her a wicked smile. Anything, she looks great in anything.  "Any things fine babe." I wink at her and she blushes. I watch her change even when she told me not to. she gets into spankies and a loose shirt. We walk downstairs and take a seat at the table. The dinner was kinda awkward and after we went back upstairs.

She was on top of me kissing me I flipped us over me ontop of her. kissing her slowly then Harshly again. I started kissing down her neck and stopped at one spot and started nipping causing a hickey to form there. Leah brings my lips back to hers to kiss her, a lot. I take off mine and her shirt. My hands rubbing up and down her sides while I'm still kissing her. I reach for the bra straps going to unhook it but she stops me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to go that far." I say while resting my forehead on hers catching out breaths. "That w-was amazing." she said and we both smiled, I look into her eyes to look for any sign of a lie but there was not.

•••

***LEAHS POV***

I walk to my locker opening it and putting my things away so I can go to lunch. "So have you heard of the new girl? Apparently all guys are all over her. including your mate."  Logan say. I'm not sure if he's lying or telling me the truth. When we walk in the lunch room and I search for Xander. I find him at his table kissing a girl. My heart broke a little and I know he felt it because he looked at me and got up. He walked up to me, "Its not what it looks like." he says in a calm voice. "What the hell Xander! How does it not look like what I saw! You bitch! Did anything last night mean anything to you? You are supposed to be my mate! How could you do this to me!" I yelled at him letting a tear slip from my eye. Everyone heard that they were silent. Everyone knows we are mates now. Just great! I run out of the cafeteria crying I run behind the school building taking my clothes off fast and shifting into my werewolf form. I just ran leaving my clothes behind.

I know he will track my scent and he's the best at it since he's my mate. But I still run. Stopping at a hill with a large tree on the top of it and laying to rest. putting my head on my paws I soon drift off in a sleep. I wake up to something on my face. I open my eyes to see Xander licking my face. he brought mine and his clothes.

Can we talk? he said through the mind link. I shift back into human form and put on my clothes and Xander does the same.  "what's there to talk about?" I say quietly and sitting down. He sits down wrapping an arm around me. "What you saw wasn't what you think." Xander says and I chuckle. "I saw you lip locking with another girl." I said crying a little. He looks me in the eyes and says, "She kissed me first, I tried pushing away but I couldn't she kept pulling me to her and not letting me out of her grip. I'm so sorry Leah, I did not mean to hurt you. Your my mate and I don't want to do that to you." he takes me into a hug and I can't help but sob.

We get back to school and everyone claps. They congratulate us. "I'm sorry for telling everyone about us." I whisper in Xanders ear. He looks down at me and frowns, "Don't be sorry, I'm happy everyone knows babe." he says pecking my lips and it makes me smile. The new girl comes up to us and apologizes, "Look I'm sorry for kissing him, I didn't know he had a mate. Leah I'm sorry for making you think it was him that cheated on you." I shrug and walk away pulling Xander with me holding his hand. School is now over and its the weekend. Now what to do over the weekend.

∆∆∆∆

Hey Guys,

My first chapter of my new book. Yayyy!! So I've never really done anything with werewolves so I hope you enjoy and Please Vote, Comment , and Give me a shout out(possibly, it would make me happy).  Ily guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 336 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...
636K 14.9K 41
Sam is a 16 year old girl. She has an older brother who is 17 and a younger sister who lives with their mom. Sam and Daniel (her older brother) live...
362K 11.3K 40
17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smiths are pretty wealthy. Being the most pop...
41.1K 1.2K 63
18 year old Dawn, her 15 year old sister Dusk, and their father live as rogues. After the girl's mother died, their father goes to bars and gets drun...