Various Male x Uke! Male read...

By Ryo_Mori

Just stories about random characters with your character who is an Uke. I do not own any of these characters... More

Shows I've seen/watched/heard of enough to write about
Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)
Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
A/N
Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)
Season 2 of attack on titan's
Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)
A/N 2
LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)
Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader
Killua x Protective older brother Male reader x Gon
Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
Haru Yoshida x Shy Male Reader (Fluff)
Sorry
Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose
Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)
Levi x Male reader (Lime)
Tony Starks x Targeted Male Reader (Lemon)
Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)
Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader
I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)
Loki x Teacher Male Reader x random student
Another A/N
I'm sick
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota male reader x Naruto Uzumaki (part 2)
Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)
Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)
Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)
Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)
Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)
a/n
sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)
Kida x Chubby Male Reader (Fluff)
Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)
Yuu x Nurse male reader (fluff)
koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)
Sadist Makato Tachibana x male reader (Lemon/bondage)
I think I love you
No
Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)
Finn x Prince! Male reader
Sesshomaru x Fem! Male reader
A/n?
Offender x Male reader (lime)
Our Bitch
Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)
Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)
Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)
Shin-Ah x Drunk male reader
Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)
Koga x Shota! Male reader

Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)

29.4K 417 647
By Ryo_Mori

Narrator's POV

"Hermione. (M/n). Please help us on the exam." Ron pleaded.

"You should have started studying after winter break, not a week before the exams." Hermione scolded.

"I would help, but I need to study on demonology, which none of you have." (M/n) said adjusting his glasses not even bothering to look up from his book.

"Fine." Ron sighed. "By the way, (M/n)... You have a lot of red bruises of your neck?"

"Maybe it's just a bug bites." He answered.

"Maybe you should get it checked. It could be infectious." Hermione said in a serious tone.

"We wouldn't want you to be in any harm." Harry said.

(M/n) let out a large huff and closed his book. He then took off his glasses and walked out of the library.

(M/n)'s POV

Madam Pomfrey chuckled as soon as she saw my bruise.

"(M/n) dear. This is nothing to worry about. Funny how someone your age doesn't know this. This is what most people call a hickey."

"A what?" I asked, not quiet sure what it meant.

"It's when someone sucks on your skin too hard for a long period. If you have a relation ship this usually happens." She explained. "Seems like he or she has been doing it a lot. They are scattered everywhere through out your back and neck. You should cover this up." She advised.

I sighed.

"Now off to class." She ordered handing me a pass.

I nodded and walked out of the hospital wing.

Harry's POV

I was in Snape's class. (M/n) had just returned. He after he handed Snape the slip have walked up to me. I thought he was going to sit next to me, but instead I got a slap across the face. I hisses in pain, but (m/n) didn't care. He then sat next to Draco Malfoy gave me a glare. Everyone was just staring at me, especially Draco who was snickering at me. Ron and Hermione looked just as shocked as I was.

"Back to work!" Snape barked with a smirk on his face.

I knew he hated me. Snape always hated me because of my father. I touched my face the was still hurting from (M/n)'s slap.

For the rest of the day (m/n) stayed away from me. Every time I tried to speak to him he walked away from me. Of course he wouldn't stay mad at me forever, but this was getting ridiculous. He was walking everywhere with Draco. He even sat on Draco's lap in Slytherin just to get away from me.

"What did you do to him?" Ron asked eating a roll.

"I don't know." I answered glaring daggers at Draco.

He looked up at me and gave me a smirk. His arms went around (M/n)'s waist as he was slowly eating his food. All the other Slytherin's at the table cooed at (m/n). They even picked up (m/n) and placed him on their lap, cuddling him.

"Why'd I have to have such a cute boyfriend." I grumbled to myself.

"Hmm?" Hermione sounded still not looking up from her book.

"Nothing." I sighed.

---Time Skip---

It was the next morning. I hunted down (m/n) during breakfast. He was still with Draco. I marched over to the Slytherin table and grabbed (m/n) by the arm.

"Hey!" Draco shouted.

"He's coming back with me!" I shouted back pulling my boyfriend with me.

"Well he chose me over you." He smirked.

"Well he's my boyfriend!" I yelled hugging (m/n).

Draco looked furious. Before he could stand I gave (m/n) a full fledge kiss. He started to struggle, but then became putty in my hands.

"Harry~" (M/n) moaned.

I could see Malfoy turning a deep dark shade of red from the corner of my eye. He then got up and stomped away angrily with his two goons. I slowly pulled away from (m/n). There was a whistle in the background and an o' so familiar voice yelled, 'Hurry up and do him!', causing me to heat up. I grabbed (m/n)'s hand and hurried back to my room.

(M/N)'s POV

"Just tell me." Harry insisted.

I shook my head no and turned away from him.

"I'll make sure you miss class if you don't tell me." Harry threatened.

I couldn't miss class. Exams are going to be tomorrow.

"It's your fault you gave me this." I finally said pointing to the hickey.

"How is it my fault you have a bug bite?" Harry asked.

"It's not a bug bite. It's a hickey." I corrected.

"I'm just marking my territory." Harry stated.

"Now I have to walk around school with these embarrassing marks on my skin. Not to mention it's all over my back and neck." I whined.

I then remembered something.

"Hold up a minute. We don't have class today." I said.

"Yeah. That just means more time to spend with you." Harry whispered.

"What? No. That means you tricked me!" I pouted.

"I know you'll forgive me anyway... You were with Malfoy for two days. I think some punishment should be served." Harry chuckled.

---Time Skip Two Months---

Harry's POV

I grabbed myself a piece of toast and sat in-between Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. As usual, Dudley was stuffing his face with food and I was being ignored. But today was going to be different. (M/n) was going to stay with me for the rest of the summer.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Uncle Vernon told me to stay put.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Uncle Vernon asked when he opened the door.

The rest of us stood up and went over to see who it was. I could see Dudley blushing and Aunt Petunia gawking at who was at the door.

"My apologies if I never called, but I am a friend of Harry's. I went to the same grade school as him." I over heard.

"Well there is no need for you here." Uncle Vernon growled about to close the door.

"Wait. Please allow me to stay. My parents dropped me off so they could go on a vacation to Hawaii and I told them that I would be staying here with a friend. I even have my luggage. Please." (M/n) pleaded.

Aunt Petunia was on the brink of giving in, and finally she did.

"Come in darlin'." Aunt Petunia said.

Uncle Vernon looked angry, but Aunt Petunia ignored. Uncle sighed and brought in (M/n)'s things and tossed them into the cupboard under the stairs.

Narrator's POV

"So tell me about yourself, (M/n)?" Aunt Petunia said.

"Well for starters... I go to The University of Cambridge. I was offered to enter after I got out of grade six. There are so many opportunities and such there. Rather big for a twelve year old." (M/n) chuckled.

"You go to Cambridge?" Uncle Vernon asked.

"Yes. Very lovely, might I say. Splendid for oversea visits." (M/n) sighed.

"How were you able to enter? That University is the hardest to get into." Aunt Petunia gasped.

"Scholarships, silly. Though it wasn't my first choice. There was Oxford and Harvard. Even MIT wanted me, but I refused and entered a place near home. If you want I can show you my diplomas and scholorships." (M/n) smiled.

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon looked at each other and nodded.

"I just need my suitcase." (M/n) said.

Uncle Vernon stood up and went to grab (M/n)'s suitcases. Since he didn't know which he just brought all of them in and laid them down in front of the (h/c). (M/n) bent over to grab a black briefcase. He opened it and showed the two adults his scholarships.

"Amazing. Universities from all over the world wanted you." Uncle Vernon gawked. "Is this real gold?!?"

"Yes. That is a medallion for best machine created. I also have an award as a make-up artist, chief, best book written, and designer if the year." (M/n) boasted.

As the three Dursley's looked at (M/n)'s awards, he winked at Harry. Harry turned to a nice shade of pink.

"So how long are you staying?" Uncle Vernon asked.

"About three months, if that's fine by you."

"Fine. Oh, my, It would be wonderful to have you here." Aunt Petunia giggled.

"Why thank you. By the way. I also brought presents for the whole family. Let me just go through my chest." (M/n) said.

The girlish looking boy opened his trunk and pulled out three beautiful dresses. One that was light blue, one pearl pink dress, and one pure white. They were all beautiful.

"This is for Aunt Petunia. I made these before I came here. I thought they would look lovely on you." (M/n) said.

Aunt Petunia touched the laces on the pink dress.

"Thank you. They're beautiful." Aunt Petunia gasped.

He then pulled out a gold and silver watch and gave it to Uncle Vernon. Lastly he pulled out a toy helicopter for Dudley.

"Last, but not least Harry. I got you a friendship bracelet. Now every time we miss each other we can look at this." (M/n) said with a huge smile.

---Next morning---

Harry's POV

There was a lovely aroma emitting from downstairs. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. There was a large breakfast awaiting for us. Pancakes, beagles, eggs, bacon, sausages, spread cheese, muffins, tea, coffee, and orange juice waiting for us. The table was nicely done and the kitchen was spotless. (M/n) was setting the silverware down. He looked up at me and gave me a small soft smile. He finished setting down everything and rushed over to me, giving me a huge hug and a kiss on my lips. Oh did I miss those soft lips of his.

"Something smells good!!" I heard Dudley shout.

I gave (M/n) a sad face, but he just giggled.

"Later." He said and poked my nose.

My Aunt and Uncle came down behind Dudley. They looked shocked when they say the food (M/n) prepared.

"I'm starting to like her even more than yesterday." I heard Uncle Vernon whisper to Aunt Petunia.

We sat at the table and noticed that there wasn't a seat for (M/n). Uncle Vernon told me to move, but (M/n) said that it was all right.

"I actually hand made a chair this morning before breakfast so i'll just get that." (M/n) said walking outside to get something.

He came back in with a beautifully handmade chair. (M/n) sat next to me. We all started to eat the breakfast (M/n) made. It was too good to be true. I used my free hand and held (M/n)'s. It was a good thing he was ambidextrous or else he wouldn't be able to eat.

---A Month Later---

(M/n)'s POV

I waved goodbye to Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon as they had a two month vacation at a suite I got them in. The horrid pig decided to go outside, leaving Harry and I all alone. I snuck upstairs making no sound at all and into Harry's room. He seemed to be reading. I crawled on his bed and wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Finally were all alone." I sighed.

Harry placed down his book. I sat up on his bed and he laid down on my lap staring at me. I touched his scar and traced my finger on it. I then slowly took off his glasses and pecked his lips. I felt satisfied, but Harry on the other hand didn't. He pulled me back down to give me a longer kiss. I felt him suck on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly giving him a chance to slip in his tongue. We fought for dominance, but Harry won. He explored my hot cavern, leaving no place untouched. We went on for what seemed like minutes. I needed air. but Harry wouldn't let me. I decided to breathe through my nose. We soon parted with a saliva trail leaving our lips.

"Your so needy." I giggled.

Harry sat up and kissed me again. He left butterfly kisses down my neck. He violated and abused my sweet spot with bites and hickeys. I felt like I was getting hot inside. Harry looked up and kissed me again. As we were kissing I felt a bulge rub against my leg.

Harry's POV

(M/n) opened my pants and poked my hard member. He was blushing deep shades of red as he pulled down my underwear. I moaned as the cool air hit my member. (M/n) highly grabbed my penis and licked the tip. He kissed the top before taking it in his mouth. He started to slowly bop his head up and down. I felt real close, so I grabbed my boyfriends soft (h/l) (h/c) hair and pushed his head down so he could take it all. I let it all out in his mouth. I pulled out, panting heavily.

"Sorry." I apologized.

I looked down at (m/n), who was licking his lips.

"It tastes weird." He said.

I felt my member getting hard again.

"Can we go all the way?" I asked.

He blushed a little before nodding.

I tossed (m/n) back down on the bed so that his ass was stuck up in the air. In what seemed like a split second, we were both naked. I pushed a finger in his ass. He yelped in pain, but I knew he was going to become a moaning mess soon enough. I entered a second finger and started to scissor him.

"Are you ready for eleven whole inches?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. I put my tip through his hole and soon my hole dick.

"So tight." I breathed.

Tears were streaming down his face.

"Don't cry. I promise it'll feel good." I said wiping a tear away from his beautiful (s/t) face.

I stayed in the same position for at least a minute before (m/n) said it was alright to move. I nodded and slowly started to thrust in and out of him. After a few moments he started to make adorble noises.

"Nn~ Harry! Fa~faster!... Harder!" He moaned.

I listened to his orders and thrusted harder into him. I pulled out and turned him around before smashing my member back into his ass. He screamed in bliss.

"Right there!" He moaned.

(M/n) wrapped his arms around my neck kissed me. I kissed back. It didn't feel like it was a hungry kiss, but a loving one.

"I'm close." I panted.

"M-me too~"

(M/n) pierced his nails in to my back as he came in between us. I thrusted a couple of more times before I came inside of (M/n). I pulled out slowly and laid down on my bed. We were covered in sweat and the smell of sex.

"I love you." I whispered in my lovers ear.

"Yeah. I know." (M/n) said turning over.

He stared at me with his lovely (e/c) orbs. I kissed him once more before pulling the covers over us.

---Time Skip Ten Years (Why so many time skips author?) (Cause...)---

(M/n)'s POV

"Were on the papers again." I said becoming my husband over.

The ravenette came over and sat next to me on the porch swing.

"What does it say?" He asked.

"The great Potter and his beautiful husband, (m/n), have slayed yet another demon, protecting all the wizards and witches out there." We watched as the picture showed us killing the deadly demon.

"How do they always get a picture of us?" Harry asked.

"Doesn't really matter." I sighed.

Harry sat next to me, placed me on his lap so I was facing him, and cuddled me. I could feel his hot breath against my bare skin. I rested my head on his well-built chest and sighed. I loved our house during the autumn. It smelled of roasted chestnuts and pumpkin type of smell. I loved our home. It was nice and cozy. I loved our pet griffin (p/n), Hedwig, and my cat (p/n). And I especially loved Harry. He was the best partner and husband a person could ever have.

I started to play with my wedding ring necklace. Harry made a size mistake and the ring was too big for me, so I made it into a necklace. I then started to hum my favorite song.

"Harry." I said.

"Hm?"

"I love you." I said.

"Me too."

Harry kissed my forehead as I snuggled in closer to him.

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to a non-anime story so why not? Also, I honestly can't believe that I typed this during school and with more than 2,500 words. As always... Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 2
No real story. Just a long random one shot ***All Regular Credits***
12.1K 283 10
Kyouka Jirou has a crush on her best friend. So does Momo Yaoyorozu. Both are oblivious. < i do not own, or claim to own any of these character...
12.1K 253 25
No smut in this one you hoes, just fluff stories cuz I have nothing better to do Probably gonna lose interest at some point but I will try my best t...
381K 8.8K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...