In Love At First Sight

By ILuv_Got7

Love at first sight. Leylia bumps into an idol and realises that she has started going on dates with that ido... More

Meeting Leylia
Meeting Leylia Part 2
Date Part 1
Date Part 2
1st Day Of The Week
A Sick Jungkookie
Visiting
Tour Pt.1
Sup Yall!!
Tour Pt.2/ Kidnapped
Remember
Not a Chapter.
1 out of 7
3 out of 7
Her or Her?
Her or Her Pt.2
SoDuhDramatic
PART 2!!!

4 out of 7

178 7 7
By ILuv_Got7

Frightened and cold. Angry but weak. This was how Leylia and the boys emotions were.

"Where are they?! It's been 3 days already! 3!!" Jimin said while continuously punching the wall.

Before blood appeared on his knuckles, Leylia placed her hand on the wall. Jimin, who was paying no attention, accidently punched her hand. She hissed in pain as the punch was pretty powerful.

"Oh my gawd! Leylia! Why would you place your hand there??" Taehyung said as he rushed over to her side.

"Trust me. It was worth it" she replied while shaking off the pain.

"What do you mean? You just got hurt by one of Jimin's punches!"

"And like I said, it was worth it. Anywho, I know that Jungkook and them will come. So what if it's been 3 days, they're probably trying their best to come help us. Don't give up hope yet!"

Jimin nodded his head and apologized about the punch. Leylia kept saying that it was okay but Jimin was also scared that Jungkook might see it.

"Guys I've been here longer than you and I'm still sane." Taehyung said while playing with his fingers.

"Tae, 5 minutes ago, I saw you talking to the wall" Jhope said.

"It's natural! I talk to air at home!"

They all laughed but stopped once they heard muttering from outside the door. They stood still and quiet as they waited for the door to open up.

"Get in there! We have no time to waste!" The man said.

"Ha like I care!"

"Omo!" Leylia gasped "Guys! I think the next person is...."

"Hey guys"

"YOONGI!!"

Everyone went to go give him a hug and started asking him about how he got caught.

"Guys I'll tell you if you shut up!"

Leylia slammed her palm on to all of their mouths except for Suga.

"Now...."

FLASHBACK

"Hyung you think you can do it?" Jungkook asked.

"Do what now?" Yoongi replied.

"Oh my God Suga! You are mentally unuseful right now! Our friends are caged up and you weren't even thinking!! What the hell were you thinking about anyways?!" Jin yelled.

"Well... it may be your fault to hyung. But I was thinking about.... nothing actually."

"What the fu-"

"Let me repeat the plan again hyung. And Jin hyung it's okay. This time the plan will go well. I couldn't even believe I was stupid enough to not think about this first" Jungkook said while trying to smile at the situation.

"Okay now hyung. I need you to wander around the grocery store and act like you are buying something."

"But what if I see something and want to buy it?"

"Then buy it. It'll make it seem more real. Anywho, when you go out, bring your phone with you. Make sure that you keep it hidden and make sure that you are acting like you are trying to free yourself. Arraeso?"

"Sure, why not"

"Okay! Now grab your phone, I charged it over by the table and get kidnapped!"

Yoongi grabbed his phone and went out. He thought that for sure this plan would go well. It was so simple that all he had to do was act everything out. He made it to the grocery store but didn't make it in. He was pulled into a black van then blind folded until they reached their destinations.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you're saying that you have your phone with you right now?" Jimin questioned.

"Of course! But.... I have one question for you guys!"

"And what's that?" They asked at the same time.

"Where are your guys phones?"

Jimin, Jhope, and Taehyung almost had a mental break down. Leylia didn't since she couldn't get her phone anyways.

"Well you see here hyung... uh, I was a test tool. They used me as bait? And I got caught?" Jimin said.

"And you didn't bring your phone?"

"Well you see... my phone was charging? On my bed?"

"Why do you sound like you're questioning me about it?"

"Jhope it's all up to you now" Jimin said and walked away.

"Ha! Well you see, after we went to look for Taehyung? I got captured by the bad meanies and tried to get away, but they threw me over their shoulder after they tied me up!"

"Uh huh, but your phone?" Suga asked.

"Right! It fell"

"Fell?"

"Yeah, when they picked me up, it fell out of my pocket and landed on the grass. I'm pretty sure that some fan picked it up and is now using it at her advantage"

"No passcode?"

"Nope. I forgot to put one on"

They all groaned out loud at how unhelpful he was being to the situation.

"Now you Taehyung. Phone?"

"Nope. They smashed it with a bat then pushed me into a van."

Yoongi sighed and took out the phone.

*Ring~Ring~*

"Yah! Where are you guys?! Why'd it take so long for you to call us?"

"Ha like I would know. Anyways, they are all fine... Hoseok has a little scars but that could be treated, Taehyung looked like he got cuffed by police hand cuffs, Jimin's knuckles are bruised up, and Leylia has a red but purple mark forming on the back and the front of her right hand."

"Mwoya! Yah you better not be playing with me!"

"You wanna talk to her? Here then fine"

Suga handed Leylia his phone and she put it by her ear.

"Yobe-"

"Do you actually have a mark?"

"What?"

"Do. You. Actually. Have. A. Mark.?"

"Ne"

"Who hit you?"

"Jungkook we are in an old abandoned shop close by a 'CoffeeCastle' Cafe!"

"Thanks, now answer my question. Who hit you?"

"Jimin"

"Oh, I am going to kill him! Namjoon hyung grab my gun from my drawer! *Namjoon* What? Why? Did they tell you the location? If they did then I'm going to grab mine too!"

Jungkook said a quick bye and hung up. Leylia didn't know what was more scarier, being kidnapped or being kidnapped and her boyfriend is trying to kill the wrong person? She wondered 'Are they actually idols?'

"What did he say?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, Jungkook said that he was going to kill Jimin and Namjoon said that he was going to bring out both of their guns?"

The 3 boys laughed at Jimin but Leylia asked them something that made them stiff.

"What's with the guns you guys? Are you even real idols?"

Jimin sighed before answering.

"We are idols yes. But before we were idols, we were... uhm... how do I say the words?..."

"Jocks? Gangsters? Pimps?" Suga said freely.

"No, we were more of a .... wait... yeah we were gangsters. It may come as a surprise because of all of our pre-debut photos and all of well... fans, but we had to keep that a secret from them."

"Why?"

"Well, you see. It started out when we were trainees. We grouped up together, snuck out at night, stole our managers money and went out for real food and drinks. It was that for everynight until we started doing other things. Like, we would pull pranks on the noona's, bring out our baseball bats and go outside to smash glass bottles. We had no idea what we were doing. So, once we debuted, we tried to make the song 'No More Dreams' to sound a little like how we felt when we were trainees. We didn't think that we'll gain any fans until our manager told us that we had over millions of fans. We decided, from then on, we would change up for A.R.M.Y"

"Ah~ but.... the guns?"

"Right. Jungkook thought they were cool and bought one for each of us when we were on a tour. We know how to use them since we went to a gun shooting range in secret after practice."

"Thats.." Leylia said...

"Unbelievable? Horrible? Disgraceful?" Suga said.

"No... I was going to say awesome..." Leylia said with a smile.

"What really?" Jhope asked.

"Yeah! I've noticed how Jungkook changed in middle school. But, we were still best friends."

"Well then.... what do you think they are doing right now?" Suga asked.

"They are coming I bet. I have a feeling." Jhope answered.

"I sure hope so..."

____________

My story is going way out of hand! Their is no plot anymore and it doesnt make sense! Each chapter is like a new story! But thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 633 28
What if BTS had a 8th member? Making you delulu!! (A story within a story!!) Read to find out!
363 61 21
Hey guys, vvd_1210 here. This is my first time writing a ff. Enjoy it
47.7K 1K 54
You are an idol and a member of Blackpink. Best friends with BTS and Got7 but imagine one member of a group ends up falling in love with you. Who wil...
2.9K 63 11
It's my first FF. I hope you enjoy it. A girl named y/n born in rich family wanted a simple life. What will happen when she will meet a vampire? " D...