Warrior Cats RP [OPEN]

Da Lexa_Skywalker

Come join a Warrior Cats RP where you can be a clan cat, loner or even a kitty pet! The choice is yours! Hig... Altro

Hi!
Rules
OC Form
More of my OC's
Allegiances
Begin!
THUNDERCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
WINDCLAN
RIVERCLAN
Gathering
Announcements
Potentially closing or deleting

Clan Pages

592 5 5
Da Lexa_Skywalker

Hello my fellow Warrior lovers how are we?  Good I hope!  Now on to business, so, I'm here to inform you all that there are going to be new Clan Pages.  Each page will be dedicated to a specific clan and will serve as a place that members of that clan can roleplay together!  Basically it will be like your clan camp!  You'll get to chat with clan mates, share tongues, have your own in clan dramas and do basically whatever you want!  Sound cool?  I hope so!

So I probably should have done this a lot earlier, but hey it only just came to me today so I'm going to do it now. Or I'm at least going to start planning it now.  So please tell me whether or not you like this idea in a comment and I guess that's it from me for now!

May the Force be With You!

~ Lexa

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...