The Warrens

By alazymess

This is a story about Ed and Lorraine Warren. There will be some scary stuff but it will be focused on the Wa... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Author's note
Alternate ending
One shot book

Epilogue

948 33 7
By alazymess

This is it... Also this is in Lorraine's point of view. Sorry for any mistakes x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go to therapy. All four of us. For Ed, it's learning how to control his panic attacks. For Judy, it's learning how to cope and control herself when she has a vision. For my mom, it's learning how to support us the best she can after all this. For me, it's learning how to live again. How to help them.

Judy found me, thanks to her vision. She called Ed who told her to call 911 and met them here. Gehenna was sent back to Hell by Ed, who had given me an exorcism after I was saved. The doctors say I'm a fighter. I shouldn't have survived. Too much water had filled my lungs. I say its a miracle.

God wanted me to stay.

To fight.

Who knew that almost killing myself would teach me the most important lesson. We have each other. And as long as we do, nothing can stop us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1K 67
ITS HICCSTRID!! Just cuteness!! Please leave a suggestion or feedback! If there is a story you want to see written, leave in the comments and I'll st...
Please By Kelly

Fanfiction

13.8K 596 20
Josh Balz x reader You're recovering from an abusive relationship, and your best friend Ricky takes you in, letting you come on tour for Motionless...
4.5K 176 43
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
53.7K 948 36
Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio have known each other since they filmed the hit movie "Titanic" and fans fell in love with the couple. Leo and...