MiniZerk was always real..

By NostarielXIX

Simon always wanted to be with Josh. Life is complicated with Freya but maybe Josh secretly loves Simon too... More

Jealousy
I'm fine..
The argument
I love her...
I love you Simon.
Making up?
Heart break
Get crushed
Don't go back
Are you okay?
Finally opening up
The plan
Remembering
Confronting
Kiss and tell
Getting what you want
The end..?
New book!
Guess who's back..?

The wake up

2.5K 46 1
By NostarielXIX

*11:00 Am*
Simon's POV
I all of a sudden woke up and realising what happened last night. We...kissed I thought to myself Surely it was a dream.
If it was a dream, surely it wouldn't feel so...real, was it a dream?
I slowly get up and suddenly see another man on my bed, lying next to me. It was Josh.
Holy shit, I say to myself.  It WAS real, oh my fucking god.
I slowly carve a grin onto my face, I was so happy. Josh Was lying next me.
I then suddenly got a strong smell of alcohol off of him, it was awful but I couldn't help but stare into Josh's figure, realising that he loved me and that thought made me so happy.
I shook out of my day dream and looked at my watch 11:10?!? Fuck! I was recording with Vikk and Ethan soon, and I wasn't even ready!

I got up and got changed into new clothes. I was going to wake up Josh but then I realised he was probably going to be hungover so I didn't want to bother him. I started to stare at him again, I couldn't resist it anymore so I went up to him and kissed him in the forehead whispering "I love you, Josh"
Then I left, leaving him be.
Why is he so special to me?

__________________________
WHAT UUUUUUUUPPPPPP?!? Long time no seeeeeee!
I'm sorry I was inactive, I have weird times where I come off of Social media for a long time I don't know why, BUT! This doesn't mean i'll be uploaded every third day again, I will update but every so often. Sorry this one is bad, i'll try and get back I tot the swing of things, anyway I'll see ya sooooonn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.7K 24
The undeniable love between JJ and Simon was covered for so long, what happens when feelings can't be covered any longer?
56.7K 1.1K 62
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟖 / 𝟎𝟑 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ╰─➤ 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟒 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...
24.4K 364 34
JJ and Simon have been lovers since they can remember, they've shared many memories and many kisses. Simon starts to lose feelings for JJ and starts...
15.7K 592 28
Josh Bradley has been struggling with his sexuality but what doesn't help is he is falling for his best friend Simon minter. Does Simon like him bac...