Black cats aren't always bad...

By Story_Time_BB

People say when you see a black cat you get bad luck well... this story is about a amazing group of friends t... More

A Wolf, Horse, and Fox
First Fight... And Taking A Little Nap?
Getting to Know Each Other... and Maybe a Little Too Well?
A Wild Date
A Miraculous Radio Rebel
Dude dress like a Knight
Perhapes A Dance Milay~
Dance With A Cat
A Storms Coming...
A Storms Coming... pt2
Love is in the air
A big turning point!
People change
God not high heels!

A Black Cat and Rain

315 9 2
By Story_Time_BB

(You'r P.O.V)
BOOM! Thunder rang through the air, running through the streets of Paris with my dad trying to get home I saw a old man with a bent out umbrella... in the middle of the road I ran to help my dad tried to call out to me but the sound of thunder tuned him out I saw a bus or car coming but with all the rain it was hard to tell. I got to the man and pulled him out of the street  in time, "Sir, are you ok?" I asked loud enough so he could hear me. "Yes miss I'm fine thank you but I must be going now."

~Time skip~

Back home that rain had stopped and along the way I found a black  cat in a ally so I put it in my coat and my dad took it to a veterinarian so I was alone. I walked up stairs to my room and grabbed my phone and texted my friend Lily.

~Hey, Lily wats up?~

                                           *Well not much but my fam let meh get a horse... but other than that not much, what about u?*

~Well my dad and I were walking home and I found a black cat in the ally way by my house~

                                  *Cool did u keep it?*

~No I don't think Winter would like that, she would probably think it's a chew toy~

                      *Right well I have to go, bye see u later and before I forget the horses name is ginger and she's a palomino, bye*

~Bye~

I put my phone aside and grabbed my favorite book 'Wings Of Fire' I was on the fifth book and Lily was on the third. After reading for an hour I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that it was 10:37 'How can a girl read for that long... oh what apparently bookworm (Yn) can... Wait I have freaking school tomorrow well better be prepared to get bulled or I could change me... Yah screw it I'm changing my self but I better go to sleep' I thought to my self and changed into my pjs and went to bed.

~Morning~

I woke up to the howling of a wolf/husky hybrid "Winter I'm up stop howling" I got up and looked to see a dark brown box with some red engraving on it almost looked Chinese and beside that there was a note 'Dear (Yn) I left for work early because I have a lot of work to get done at my new job have a good day at school love, Dad'
I sighed and laughed Dad was always thinking of me ever sense mom died when I was born I didn't even know her until Dad told me when I was ten. As I got ready for school Winter grabbed the box and put it in my bag I didn't even try to take it out because I know she will try to bite my hand, I sighed and looked at her and walked over to the closet and grabbed her collar and leash and put a collar on her that said she had all her shots and had her tag just in case she got lost or ran away. I grabbed her collar and hooked up the leash with the collar and got my backpack and walked to school with her.

~Time Skip~

At school I got a few wired looked from kids and walked over to a tree and tide Winter up and looked at her and said,"I have to go into school now wait for me out here until I come out and no barking ok?" I say seriously but laugh when she rolled over and lied down on her side and fell a sleep. I stood up and walked over to a railing and sat on I and took out my phone and texted Lily

~Hey Lily I'm at school and I really think I should change the way a act towards people when I greet them~

                                                                *Girl finally Josh and I bet on if you were going to change your self and looks like I won btw Josh and I are  right be hind you*

I looked at the text then turned around to see Lily and Josh I jumped over the railing and tackled the down laughing "Guys I thought that you said that you stayed in America, and next time you try to sneak up on me... I will hurt you." I said in a dark voice which made Lily back away but Josh just stayed standing with his hands in his pockets. "Well (Yn) where you go we go." Josh smirked with a smile as Winter panted wanting attention from him but sadly the bell ran and we all ran but knowing me I fell on someone.

Hey guys Lyra here , Just want to let u know that Lily is based of my friend and Josh is just some person that I made up last second sorry if your name is Josh (but that would be weird because, it's a girl x reader type thing like boy x girl) hope you like the story so far keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659 26 22
The superhero duo find out about each others identities. What will happen next?
7.4K 120 8
After being hit by an akumatized victim's power, Ladybug and Chat Noir get sent into the future together where they encounter risky challenges and un...
245K 6.2K 46
You just moved to Paris because you were sent to study Parisians fashion. Marinette was chosen by majority vote to go to America so you basically tra...
45.9K 889 15
What happens when you find a stray kitten,just to find out he's also a boy?!Thats what happened to marinette a young beautiful teen,but she ends up s...