When Worlds Collide (Title ma...

Galing kay alibaby

Brooke Taylor is your average 18 year old. Popular, good grades and great friends. Ben Collins doesn't come f... Higit pa

When Worlds Collide (Title may change)
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Two
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Three
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Four
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Five
when Worlds Collide - Chapter Six
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Seven
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Eight
When Worlds Collide - Chapter Nine
When Worlds Collide - 11

When Worlds Collide - Chapter 10

39 0 0
Galing kay alibaby

"Good morning ma'am how are you today?" The cashier at the store smiled as I passed her two magazines, a bar of chocolate and some beef jerky.

"I'm good thank you. I love your bracelet." I genuinly did, it was a charm bracelet with angels. "This is a lovely town, how many people live here?"

"Three thousand ma'am. Most families have been here for generations."

The bell above the door rang and my palms started to sweat. I'd been in this position before. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. "Open the register and no one gets hurt. You," he pointed the gun in my face. "Hands behind your head and get on the ground." I fought the smile off my face as I did as I was told.

"Open the goddamn register!" He screamed at the woman. The gun clicked, he had taken the safety off. She opened the register. "Now, empty it in here or the girl loses her head!"

Thinking of my grandmother dying last christmas brought the tears to my eyes. "Please." I whispered.

"Shut up!" He barked. If I didn't know him I would be terrified. He's a little scary when he does this. "That's all?" The cashier nodded. I heard footsteps and the bell chime above the door. I remained on the floor.

"He's gone sweetie." She sobbed. I suddenly stopped crying and casually walked out of the store, leaving behind the jerky, chocolate and magazines.

We met three blocks away. "Hey princess, you okay?" He kissed my head then slammed the trunk of his car. The plates had been changed. "Let's get out of here."

****

I dipped my toes in the bath before I climbed in. I could hear Ben laughing at the TV. We were meant to go out tonight but at the last minute we decided to stay in the new motel. It was much less sleazier than the last one. I sighed and with a smile I slid down the bath immersing myself in the water.

When I finally got out of the bath, my fingers and toes were wrinkled.  I moisturised my body and slipped into pyjamas. "We have pay-per-view movies." Ben held up a pamphlet.

"You mean... Like...?"

"No princess, not the dirty kind." He laughed. "Actual movies. Three horror, two rom-coms and four action movies. Take your pick."

I scanned through the horror section until one caught my eye. "That one." I smiled sweetly.

"Great I've wanted to see this forver, I'll protect you baby don't worry." He smirked.

"Please Benny, I love horror. I assure you, you will literally shit your pants before I break into a nervous sweat." I grabbed a bag of chips and a bottle of beer. We settled down on the bed and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Five minutes in I couldn't help myself. I turned my head to face him and yelled boo down his ear. He jumped off the bed letting out a little scream. I threw my head back in laughter, tears escaped from my eyes. "Oh shit that was so good! I need the bathroom." I staggered towards the bathroom still laughing.

When I stopped laughing, I slowly made my way back out into the room. "I'm sorry." I pouted and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the side of my head and smiled at me. We watched the rest of the film in silence.

"If your dad hadn't left like he did, what do you think you'd be doing right now?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I'd like to have joined the army ya know. Defend my country and all that. Or at least finished school, gone to college and met one amazing girl I could see a future with." He smiled. "But just having one of those possibilites now is good enough for me."

*****

The bright lights of Vegas called... Along with Kitty, Kim, Stan and the others. We'd been on the road for three months. We celebrated my 18th birthday in the back of the car listening to the radio under a bridge somewhere. So when the guys called and said they were going to Vegas for a weekend we jumped at the chance to see them.

Stan had booked everyone rooms at a motel by the boulevard. We could have stayed in the Mirage with the money in the trunk. As we pulled into the parking lot everyone was already there. Ben jumped out of the car and opened my door. He took my hand and helped me out.

"Benny Boo!" Stan ran over and hugged us both. I let go of Ben's hand and hugged the girls. "How is it possible you guys look as happy as you did the day you drove off into the sunset? No I don't want to know." He waved his hand. "I believe we missed a birthday."

Stan leaned into his car and pulled out a small bag and passed it to me. "Pour vous." He winked. I opened the bag and gasped when I opened the small box to find ruby earrings.

"Stan... Really.." I shook my head whispering. Kim called my name and handed me another bag. A pair of emerald green heels. "You guys!" I hugged them all again. We took our bags inside and sat on Kim's bed as Kitty poured everyone a glass of vodka and coke.

"Please tell me you have a fake I.D to go partying with tonight?" Stan looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I rummaged around my handbag and pulled out the I.D Ben made for me when we stayed in Texas. I held it out proudly with a smile on my face. "Super!" He squealed in delight before talking about my hair.

Three bars and two clubs later we were completly wasted. We stumbled into a store and I collapsed on a comfy leather chair. Ben and Tommy were talking and laughing with the guy behind the counter. His nose, lip and eye piercing fascinated yet terrified me. Ben handed over some cash then smiled at me.

"Uh baby, you kinda got it , you know, a little wrong. We take it, not give it." I laughed as I whispered in his ear.

"I'll be a little while, I'm getting a new tattoo. Want one?" He raised his eyebrow. The afternoon in his back yard came back to me. I told him if I could get a tattoo if I wanted. He didn't think I meant it. "I'll show you." I said out loud gaining a few strange looks from our friends.

"Can I help you little lady?" The pierced man asked.

"Yeah give me... Um... A gun! Right here!" I lowered my shorts just a little and pointed to the bottom of my back. Ben shook his head and gave the guy some money.

"Double that she comes out crying in less then five." Tommy chuckled to Ben. They shook hands and grinned.

"Assholes." I walked into the room the guy pointed to. I was suprised to see a woman with red and blue hair sat by the chair. "Holy shit! Lady GaGa!" The waiting room of my friends and the others waiting around burst into fits of laughter. GaGa popped her gum and rolled her eyes.

An hour later we were back on the streets of Vegas. Ben loved my tattoo. Little Rebel was inscribed under it. When I saw Ben's arm as he walked out of the room next to his I almost cried. "It's my lucky charm." He looked so proud of himself. In huge letters, right down his arm - Brooke.

"So, what are you going to do if you guys ever break up?" Tommy asked looking at Ben's arm. We looked at each other and shrugged. "I mean, that's a big fuckin' tattoo man!" He laughed as we headed into another bar

****

"Gooooood morning Mr and Mrs Collins!" A voice boomed in my head the next morning. After registering what I heard I sat up looking stunned. Ben groaned and rolled over. Kim stood at the end of our bed with juice, coffee and bagels. "Well?" She smiled atme. "How you feeling? Married life treating you well?"

"You gotta be kidding me!" I rubbed my eyes and there it was, a ring on my wedding finger. I bit my lip, unsure what to say. "Well, uh..."

"Coffee." Ben jumped out of bed and inhaled the smell of the coffee. When he saw the sparkle on my hand he spat it out. After a second he jumped on the bed. "Wifey." He smiled as he rested his head on mine. "Brooke Collins."

"Oh shit you guys are easy! Dude do you not recognize that ring?" Kim laughed. Ben took a look at it and glared at her. "That's right, it's mine! I was kidding. After the tattoo thing I couldn't resist." I blushed, sure I didn't feel ready for married life but there was something about the way he looked at me and called me wifey....

Kim grabbed her bag and stopped at the door. "And Brooke don't be mad okay, but your brother called last night and I answered your phone. He's outside." I leapt out of bed and threw on Ben's shirt from last night, I pulled my shorts on and slipped into flip flops. As I ran outside there he was, talking to Stan and Tommy like they were close friends.

"Josh!" I yelled his name and ran. A shoe came off but I didn't stop. I jumped in his arms as he hugged me.

"Hey B, you missing some clothes?" He laughed. "You look well. I've missed you."

"Missed you too big brother. How's mom and dad?" He put me down as Ben walked towards us carrying my shoe. He was wearing just a pair of grey sweats.

"Getting... Is that her name?" Josh pointed at the tattoo on Ben's arm. "That's some commitment." He shook his head. "Anyway mom and dad are getting divorced. She's having an affair."

Bitch.

*****

Ben POV

She locked herself in the bathroom crying. She was so angry with her mother. Once Josh told her all about her mom and Mr. Anderson she locked herself in the bathroom sobbing. Kim sat outside the door and sent me and Josh out to give her space. We recruited Stan and Tommy, boys day.

"Dude I just can't believe your arm. And she actually thought you guys got married?" He laughed shaking his head. "Dude that's crazy."

"When in Vegas." I shrugged passing Josh another beer. It gave me an awesome idea. When Kim texted me saying all was cool to come back, I replied asking her to get Brooke ready for another night on the town and she was to wear her dress.

We started with dinner at a fancy restaurant and moved on to a bar down the street. Brooke's eyes were still sad. She soon started to smile when she saw her brother and Kim getting cosy in the corner. After the bar we hit a casino.

I won hand after hand at cards. "God you're good." Brooke whispered down my ear turning me on.

"Hustling baby, its all in the hustle." I smirked as I looked in those perfect eyes. After winning again I left the game, didn't want to arouse suspicion. We made our excuses and left the casino. A few bars later and another casino we were drunk again. She smiled as she held my hand humming a Britney Spears song we heard on a radio playing at a hot dog stand.

We came to a stop and looked in each others eyes outside the white building. Music was blaring through the doors. After a brief conversation and a kiss we headed inside.

We walked out a half hour later, Mr and Mrs Collins. The guys will freak out! We hailed a cab and went back to the motel.

The door burst open as her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her hungrily as she moaned into my mouth. Her heart was pounding as I dropped her onto the bed. She sat up and tenderly kissed her name on my arm. I pretty much ripped my shirt off. Her hands fumbled on my jeans. I slipped the dress over her head and slipped her shoes off.

I trailed kisses up her leg making her gasp when I used my tongue. She scratched my back and god it felt good. She whispered my name as I moved up he body to her face. Her back arched when I kissed her neck.

It carried on most of the night until we fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms. As man and wife.

Josh threw his bag in the car and we shook hands. "There's something going on with you two." He eyed us suspiciously.

"Well let's go for breakfast and we'll talk." She smiled at her brother before winking at me. So hot. I watched her walk away. Her ass wiggled a little and I couldn't help smile.

"Dude that's my sister." Josh groaned.

*****

At a little diner three hours from Riverside Brooke tapped a spoon on the side of her coke glass. "Josh it has been so good to see you, and the rest of you guys! We've been away for a while and now it's time to come home. As Mr and Mrs Collins." She smiled as the realization of what she said set in. Josh jumped up out of his seat and held his hand out to me.

"Finally I have a brother, thank God you're not a douche bag like..." He shook his head. He reached over the table and hugged his sister. No way would he be this cool if he knew what we do. The whole gang was cool with it. Firing questions about our future, where will we live? Will we have kids? Is she pregnant now?

"Um, we'll live somewhere. And no she's not pregnant. Can't a guy and a girl get married this young without a child being a reason. I love this girl. With all my heart." She blushed and kissed my cheek.

After lunch it was back in the cars and back on the road. First stop when we made it to Riverside was Brooke's parents home. Josh said she was still in the process of moving out. We walked through the door and into the kitchen. Her father was sat reading the paper. "Brooke!" He jumped off the chair and scooped her up into a hug. "Baby B I've missed you so so much! Ben, how are you son?"

"Good sir. Josh filled us in. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. She made her choice. So, sit talk to me. What have you kids been upto since you left?"

"Daddy, we got married." Brooke whispered. Mr. Taylor looked up at us, his eyes filled with tears. "Are you mad?"

"No, you did what I always wanted. You followed your heart." I left Brooke with her dad, Mrs. Taylor was out of town at a meeting.

I climbed into my car and went for a drive. I pulled on my mask and reached under the seat for my gun. I took a deep breath and walked into the store. Safety off. "Stay calm, do as I say and no one gets hurt."

*****

I couldn't believe what had happened. This never happens! My hands were shaking as I put the key in the ignition. How am I going to tell her? She'll leave me I know it. A few blocks away I stopped the car. My hands were still shaking as I pulled out my cell and called my wife.

Within minutes she was running towards my car. Her hair blowing behind her in the breeze. She looked scared. The car door opened and she wrapped her arms around me. "Oh baby it's okay, they won't know. We're fine, we'll be fine."

"Brooke I killed a guy. I don't know how or why but, he's dead on the floor of his store." I shook my head refusing to believe what I was saying. The guy refused to hand over the cash so I meant to fire a warning shot to the right of him.

Motherfucker moved at the second I pulled the trigger. Blood splattered all over the wall behind him. A bottle of brandy smashed on his back as he dropped to the floor. A couple of gurgeling sounds lasted ten seconds tops. Then silence.

I was a killer.

She whispered words of comfort before calling her dad. "Ben, Ben... Let's go. I told him we're going to your place. We need to go Ben!" Police sirens rang in my ears. Looking at my rear view mirror they passed the block heading to the gas station. Without further hesitation I turned the ignition and drove.

We sat outside my mom's house. The lights were on, her boyfriend's car was parked just outside the garage. "Where's the gun Ben?" She touched my hand lightly, sending shivers up my arm.

"Under the seat." She reached down and grabbed it, she placed it gently in her handbag. "What the hell?" She smiled sweetly and kissed my lips. Taking a deep breath she hopped out of the car and walked towards the house.

The night was a blur. Mom screamed, Brooke cried, everyone hugged. All I could hear was gunshots, the sound of death. The worst part about it is I wasn't afraid to do it again. I didn't care anymore about the guy. Brooke obviously didn't, she's carrying my gun in her bag! She'd smile at me and I knew it was all okay.

When the report came on the news, we didn't flinch. She didn't blink. She squeezed my hand and mouthed 'I love you'.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.2K 1.1K 25
Brooke is a different girl. She was raised in and out of foster homes. Most children raised in and out of foster homes end up working at low-life pla...
1.2M 44.1K 42
A dangerous game of cat and mouse slowly turns into a romance no one saw coming. *** Brooke is a new student in a small town, her grades are phenomen...
30.1K 1.3K 20
Brooke's a normal teenager with a normal teenage dream, a gorgeous, hot boyfriend! Brooke's in college, needing a job, she soon gets an interview for...
71.5K 1.9K 55
Brooke is just the typical teenager girl. She is new to California and soon gets used to everything about it, school, the lifestyle but when she meet...