Sad Hetalia Headcanons

By A_Cumberbatch

○Completed○ (probably) The title kind of explains itself. This is a collection of my sad Hetalia headcanons... More

A Thousand Years
Sealand
Britain's Secret
Sign Language
Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor Part 2
Revolutions
Rebellions of 1837
American Civil War
Letters
Russia
Country of Love
Spanish
Prussia
Canada

Hi There

2.3K 19 3
By A_Cumberbatch

So, this is just a few of my personal headcanons for random Hetalia characters. Most of these are sad, like I sad, so be prepared. I get weird inspiration from random things and I'm like, "Hey, that reminds me of Hetalia," or, "That's something Prussia would do." Honestly, this is what I'm doing in pre-calc and Spanish 3 when I'm bored.

I don't know what else to say other than tell me what you think of these ideas. It'd be nice to see everyone else's thoughts.

Enjoy!

~A_Cumberbatch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...