❆ riverdale imagines ❆

By hopefxl_

my wild imagination put to words More

☾riverdale imagines☽
jughead ☼ story
jughead ☼ story (2)
jughead ☼ story (3)
archie ☼ goodbye
jughead ☼ unseen
cole ☼ textpost
archie ☼ not anymore
kj ☼ textpost
jughead ☼ popsicle
jughead ☼ never forget
reggie ☼ summer
jughead ☼ 11 hours
archie ☼ leave
archie ☼ leave (2)
archie ☼ boner
archie ☼ shopping
cole ☼ textpost (2)
jughead ☼ collab ↴
jughead ☼ you and i
reggie ☼ monster
jason ☼ fallen
reggie ☼ the floor's lava
reggie ☼ date?
jughead ☼ home
jughead ☼ dear y/n
the end

archie ☼ goodbye (2)

18.6K 373 293
By hopefxl_

Archie

I stretch my arm to Y/N's side of the bed, but only to feel an empty space. I snapped my eyes open when I did, I immediately regretting it when I felt a throbbing pain in my head. F*ck, I drank a little too much night.

I slowly opened my eyes and got up, I went to the washroom and took a shower, because God did I stink. After my shower, I immediately felt a bit better, with the smell of alcohol gone. I walk to the kitchen and gulped down some pain killers. I looked at the calendar by the fridge and realized it was Saturday. Where's Y/N?

Maybe she went to the grocery or something a voice reassured in my head, don't panic.

Soon, before I even knew it, ten minutes became thirty, and thirty became hour and Y/N was still not home. Now you can panic.

I run upstairs and checked all the rooms, but she wasn't in any. I go to our room and see that her closet has empty and her suitcase was gone. My heart was beating faster and faster by each passing second. Tears were blurring my eyes as I see the thing that broke my heart the most. Her ring and a note.

Goodbye Archie,

Give this ring to Veronica, or who ever you love, because I'm pretty sure that that's not me.

Love, Y/N

Tears were pouring out of my eyes as I read her letter. Memories of last night came crashing in. What I did with Veronica. What I said to Y/N. What the hell did I do?

It was a mistake.

The thing that was between Veronica and I, has been happening for a month. And I've always been guilty about it, that's why I try my best to be busy and forget about it.

She left. She's not coming back. A voice said repeatedly in my mind.

I walk downstairs, lifeless as ever.

Gone. Forever.

I crouched down and just cried and cried and cried. I picked up my phone and called Jughead.

"Hello?" he asked, once he picked up.

"She's gone." I sobbed.

"What?" He asked, clearly surprised.

"She's gone, she left me. Jug I-I messed up. I messed up so much. You were right." I said, unable to stop crying.

I hear him sigh on the other end. "Sit tight, I'm coming over" he said before hanging up.

Soon after a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I had to forget.

I got up and went to the kitchen and and opened the cabinet containing all our alcohol, as I was about to pull out the bottle of alcohol, a hand grabbed arm. I looked to my side Jughead. "That won't help, trust me" he said, still holding my arm. "I just wanna forget." I said ripping my arm off his hold. He sighed and shook his head. "I thought you already learnt your lesson." he mumbled. I grabbed the bottle again.

"Archie, this was the reason she left you, and your going to do it again? Don't you want to change, to show her that your worth it?" he said, making me loose my grip of the bottle and for tears to my eyes to form again. I lower my head in shame. "I hate myself, I hate myself so much" I sobbed, he sighed once again, patted my back and hugged me.

After a few seconds my phone started ringing and Jughead picked it up.

"Hello?"

"No, it's his friend."

"Crap, really?"

"Where?"

"We're on our way." he said before hanging up.

"Who was it?" I said rubbing my eyes. "It's Y/N, she's in the hospital" he said, looked at me directly in my eyes.

I opened the door and ran, not even waiting for Jughead to park the car properly. I ran through the entrance and to the office.

"Y/F/N (your full name). What room is she in?" I asked, out of breath.

"Are you related with the patient?" the nurse who was there asked.

"I'm her fiancé" I replied. You don't even deserved being called that a voice said in my head. I know

She typed something in the keyboard, read something on the screen and looked at me. "I'm sorry to inform you this but, she's currently in surgery due to the car crash she was in. I'm not sure with her condition right now." she said, making my heart hurt even more.

"How long will she be in surgery for?" I asked, my voice weak and worn out.

"I'm not sure, but you can wait by hallway E until her surgery's done." she said with pity in her eyes, pity I don't deserve

I felt a hand grab my shoulder making me turn around. "Where is she?" Jughaed asked.

"She's in surgery" I said, with my voice cracking.

"That was very much expected since her crash was very severe. She got hit by a drunk driver after all and..." he continued to speak as we went down the hall. He kept talking but I was far, far away

She could die

It would've been my fault

She could go to coma

She could wake up and remember nothing

And it would've been my fault

If only you didn't cheat.

If only you stayed loyal.

If only, if only, if only my head kept thinking of, repeatedly.

A hand waved in front of my face breaking me away from my thoughts. "Are you even listening, a**hole?" Jughead asked. I shook my head not even bothering to look at him. "I asked. Where are we going? I've been following you for the past minute and you nearly crashed into a wall 2 times already." he said, irritated. "Oh sorry, we're supposed to got to hallway E, until her operation finishes" I mumbled.

He sighed, and walked to that hallway. We sat down on the chairs outside of the operating room.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay" Jughead reassured, but I knew that even he wasn't sure about that.

I shook my head and leaned on the wall.

Four hours. Four hours of sitting on these plastic chairs, unsure if Y/N was still alright. Four hour of blocking out Jughead's snores.

He's a sleep at 1pm. One. freaking. PM.

I looked at him again and rolled my eyes. He was leaning on the wall with him mouth wide open, snoring.

After a few more seconds. The door finally opens, revealing Y/N's doctor. I immediately stood up and slapped Jughead's cheek hard, making him jolt awake. "Huh?" he looked around and realized what was going on, standing up as well.

"So how did it go?" I asked, anxiously.

He removed his mask, slowly and looked at me, directly in the eye, and shook his head. "I'm sorry sir, but the surgery didn't go well. Her..." he said making me feel light headed, making all the blood drain down out of my body.

Y/N she's gone, forever

A/N hey people

THANKS FOR 1K SIBIWBSIUUBIB

this was really bad, i know.

that was so cringeyyy i honestly didnt know how to end it or even how to make the part two. but i really wanted y/n to die in the end soooo... i know im emo sorry

but heres to the pp who asked for a part twoo

also, real quick pls read my friends books too bc they're reeeeaaaaally good at writing. (they're better than me huhuhuhuuuh )

Mikaangel2730 -hemmatron jughead_trash

and btw i dedicate this imagine to my prend yunicern even thou dont watch riverdale, u still kewl, and since we have the same tastes in imagines :)))))

as always ilysm, till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 296 20
𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙, 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ...
419K 7.7K 123
all of the imagines i have written and posted to my tumblr. i update almost daily with new ones so please enjoy!! all imagines have reader inserts so...
11.5K 508 47
A Bughead AU :)