Love Potion No. 9

By im-a-sin

Camila comes into posession of a real love potion. Which she decides to use, to cause Matt Lauren's boyfriend... More

Chapter 1 - A Trip to The Carnival
Chapter 2 - Cupid's Arrow
Chapter 3 - You Break It, You Brought It
Chapter 4 - A Fine Mess
Chapter 5 - What a Girl Wants
Chapter 7 - Together

Chapter 6 - Nothing Left To Chance

7.6K 324 46
By im-a-sin

*Camila's POV*

As I sat there stunned beyond belief, a question formed in my mind. How did Lauren get the love potion into my soda if she was sitting at the opposite end of the table? She was never near me.

I suddenly turned to look at Ally, who was sitting next to me. She quickly made a nervous smile.

"Ally." I said with narrowed eyes.

Her nervous smile turned into a grin. "She really does love you. She even got the tattoo, last night at the carnival to prove it."

The look of betrayal on my face must have been evident, as she quickly defended herself.

"Hey, it's only fair. I didn't say nothing when you did it to Lauren and I..." She said, before I cut her off.

"But you put it in my drink. That's not fair at all." I whined.

Lauren spoke up at this point. "I overheard your little pow wow with the gypsy girl yesterday. After school, Ally and I had a long talk about things she should and should not do. So in exchange for my forgiveness, she switched sides. I also threatened to throw Mr. Longneck into my father's wood chipper."

At this point, Matt, Shawn and Dinah, just gave each other very puzzled looks. None of them had even the slightest idea what was going on.

"She didn't think I would at first, so Mr. Purple had a terrible accident. Apparently stuffed giraffes and wood chippers don't get along well." Lauren said with a smirk.

I then looked at Lauren, who seemed to be looking prettier by the second, in horror.

"Get off it Cabello, I won her a replacement for Mr.Purple at the fair last night." Lauren said, with a shrug. "That's also where I paid a nice visit to the gypsy. She initially didn't want to sell me the love potion, but I told her if she didn't bad things would happen. I guess she believed me."

*No One's POV*

Camila looked at Lauren again. The green eyed girl beauty was like a magnet, Camila couldn't look away. But part of her mind thought. "Wait if I avoid her for 25 minutes, she'll hate me for real. Then she won't let me near her. After 24 hours I'll be fine."

A panicked look suddenly formed on Camila's face. She quickly got up and ran towards the school.

"What was that all about?" Asked Dinah.

Lauren got up and smiled. "Oh, that's Camila trying to escape my eternal love. She's not going to."

Lauren then looked to Matt with a sad look. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to break up with you."

Matt looked hurt. "Why?

"This is going to sound like a total line, but it's not you, it's me. First of all I'm gay now and second, I'm insanely in love with Camila. But it would be unfair to leave you empty handed."

Lauren whistled loudly, attracting the attention of the crowd. "Attention Ladies." She shouted. "I have just broken up with Matt, who I might add is an animal in bed. So, he's fair game. Thank you. That will be all."

Matt looked a bit surprised at the announcement. A moment later, Matt suddenly became aware of about 30 sets of female eyes upon him. "Uh...thanks I guess."

Lauren looked to the rest of the group. "Well, I have 25 minutes to track down and kiss a very pretty Latina Lady."

Dinah pointed to the school, still somewhat confused. "She's already in the school, aren't you worried about her getting away?"

Lauren shook her head. "No. Because, she's going to find that certain doors and gates have suddenly become mysteriously locked. She's not going anywhere I don't want her to."

But Shawn pointed to the open parking lot. "What if she ran that way?"

Lauren then pointed to a huge muscle bound man standing at the corner of the parking lot. "That man there is Todd Hall former defensive tackle for the Oakland Raiders football team. I hired him to make sure that Camila did not escape that way. He's been to the Super Bowl twice and is very good at what he does; stopping people from getting past him."

"But she's still running." Shawn pointed out.

"She won't be for long." Lauren said as she sent a text.

With that, Lauren walked slowly in the direction that Camila had gone only a few moments earlier. As she casually strolled towards the school, Lauren could be heard singing part of an old song by The Police.

Oh can't you see.

You belong to me

My poor heart aches

With every step you take.

Meanwhile Camila was running through the school. Part of her very much wanted to run, the other part very much didn't want to. Thought's of Lauren and how wonderful she felt the green eyed girl was slowly filled her head. The conflict with in her was frustrating.

Adding to her frustration was the fact that somehow many of the security gates in the school were suddenly down and locked. They were gates that pulled out from the walls that blocked access to certain parts of the school. They were only locked at night. But somehow they were in place. That and Camila noticed that many doors were now locked. Camila knew Lauren was behind this, but had no idea how she managed it.

Suddenly her phone chimed with a text. Her heart leapt when she saw it was from Lauren. But Camila suppressed the feeling and read it.

"I do really love you. My feelings are real." It was a simple, heartfelt message and not something Camila thought Lauren would say, but she knew it was true.

Part of Camila resisted, mostly out of fear. She kept moving down the hallway and came to another down gate. As she went the other way she heard the distant clicking of Lauren's combat boots echoing down the corridor.

Lauren just calmly walked down the path that she knew Camila would take; the only path that was open to her.

Camila knew now that Lauren, after overhearing the conversation yesterday, set her up. Judging by the locked gates and doors, she figured that Lauren took no chances. Though she found herself oddly impressed by Lauren's thoroughness.

"She cares for me." Camila found herself thinking. The thing was that the feelings she was experiencing were real. Just as real as any other feeling she had ever felt.

"Don't fight it Camila. We're going to be great together.." Camila could hear Lauren's voice echo down the hallway.

Camila found that her heart jumped at the mere sound of Lauren's voice. Like a siren's call, she could feel the pull of it in her heart. Camila also found it harder and harder to keep going.

"Our love is destined Camila. I know you feel that." Camila could hear Lauren call out, now closer.

Camila quickly thought to all the things that lead to this moment. The gypsy selling the bottle by mistake, her unusual urge to put the potion in her parent's coffee, knocking the purse over which distracted Lauren. Not only that she remembered that the gypsy girl said she would have been there hours earlier but she accidently took the wrong bus.

Of course, there was the fortune that started it all. Camila could suddenly hear the words of the young gypsy girl in her head. "Love will come to you, but perhaps not in a way you may expect. But it is coming and soon."

Camila turned a corner and encountered another gate. She was trapped and she knew it. The thing was that even if the gate was open, Camila would have stopped anyway. She was afraid for a moment but the thought of Lauren's smile caused the fear to fade away. She didn't want to run. Camila just sat down on the floor with her back to the wall.

Slowly Camila could hear the footsteps getting closer. She let the feelings in her flow freely and didn't fight it. With the sound of each step Camila felt her heart lift just a bit higher.

A few seconds later, Lauren calmly walked around the corner. She had a quiet smile on her face. Camila took a moment to study Lauren. As if she had never seen the green eyed beauty before.

Her hair, which was midnight black, was beautiful. It was long and slighty wavy today. Just the way it fell over her shoulders was enough to take Camila's breath away. Her skin was pale, but perfect and flawless. Every part of the woman was perfect. Not just her body, but Camila thought of Lauren's dark sense of humor, the fact that she didn't take shit from anyone and everything else.

Camila knew at that moment, she was in love. Absolutely head over heels in love, in fact. Her heart shook like it had been struck by an earthquake. Potion or not, what she felt was pure and real.

Camila smiled. "I never stood a chance didn't I?"

Finally a smirk came to her blood red lips. "None at all, But neither did I. You made me fall for you and I'm going to keep you."

"You seemed to go through a lot of trouble to see that I didn't get away. I'm impressed. I do have a question. Why have Ally do it?

"That's easy. If I sat next to you, you're guard certainly would be up. But if I acted like the potion had worn off, you would think you were in the clear. At that point, I knew you would relax and let your guard drop. So I had Ally sit next to you. When you were distracted by Brad dropping his tray, which I arranged, Ally was easily able to dose your drink with the love potion. Ally of course, played her part perfectly. Even down to that disapproving look she gave you. I took nothing to chance." Lauren said plainly.

"Like a rat caught in a trap."

Lauren laughed."A very cute rat, I might add."

Lauren then sat down next to Camila. "The thing is, that even before I found you hit me with a love potion, I realized something."

"What was that?" Camila said with a curious eye.

"I liked being in love with you. It was different with Matt. It was so much more than anything I've ever felt. I've always found you interesting and you're very talented. Not that I would ever tell you that. "

"Thanks."

"Of course once I found out the little sneaky trick you pulled, I arranged all of this. I had no intention of letting you get away or letting me fall out of love with you. I don't want to go back to hating you. I love you Camila."

Camila looked bashful for a moment. "I like how I feel about you. I wanted to be in love and no I am with no regrets I love you."

Lauren glanced up at the clock on the wall. "Well you have about 10 minutes to kiss me, otherwise old Lauren will return. You don't want that. She won't be amused by the tattoo on my thigh that says Lauren loves Camila. In fact, it will totally piss her off."

Camila looked at Lauren with surprise. "Ally wasn't kidding about the tattoo!"

"No. I couldn't help myself."

Camila felt honored and loved. It was a wonderful feeling and Camila no longer cared where it came from. All that mattered was that she felt it. She was in love and had someone to love her. It was a beautiful woman named Lauren Jauregui. Lauren felt exactly the same way about Camila.

Camila leaned over slightly and gazed into Lauren's green eyes. She could feel her heart move. "Say goodbye to the old Lauren." She whispered.

Lauren smiled in return. "Say goodbye to the old Camila."

With no regrets, no misgivings, no reservations and with nothing but love in their hearts for each other Camila and Lauren slowly and carefully pressed their lips against each other.

It would appear to be just a kiss to anyone looking at it. But both of them knew that this would forever change them. Change them to a person that would always be in love with the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 18.7K 37
Camila Cabello has handled a lot of different cases in her time as a forensic psychologist, but when she encounters murder suspect, Lauren Jauregui...
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.6K 370 9
When Camilas tire pops in the middle of a town she doesn't know, Camila meets Lauren the owner of a mechanics shop. Lauren g!p