Love Potion No. 9

Galing kay im-a-sin

Camila comes into posession of a real love potion. Which she decides to use, to cause Matt Lauren's boyfriend... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - A Trip to The Carnival
Chapter 2 - Cupid's Arrow
Chapter 3 - You Break It, You Brought It
Chapter 5 - What a Girl Wants
Chapter 6 - Nothing Left To Chance
Chapter 7 - Together

Chapter 4 - A Fine Mess

7.6K 309 188
Galing kay im-a-sin

*Camila's POV*

I checked my messages when class ended. No nude pictures, but 2 expressing Lauren's undying love for me.

"More messages from Lauren?" Ally asked as I got up from my chair.

"Uh..Huh." Camila said with a groan.

"Boobs?"

"No not this time, just sending her undying love."

Ally grabbed the phone and looked at the texts. "Oh you have a new one. Oh..It's so cute, She's even come up for a name for you as a couple. Camren, for a combination of Lauren and Camila. It says Camren forever."

I just snatched the phone back and growled.

"I thought it was cute." Ally said defensively as we started to walk from the classroom.

"I didn't ask you." I snapped.

"Hey. You were the one that broke her."

I suddenly had a thought. "I need to talk to Matt, Tell him that I think Lauren isn't feeling well. So he doesn't get suspicious. Maybe if he turns on the charm or tries to help her it will snap Lauren out of it."

With that I rushed off to find Matt alone at his locker.

"Hey Matt" I said nervously, as I took a quick look to see if Lauren was around.

"Hey Camila. What's up?"

Before I could get anything out of my mouth, I heard an all too familiar voice.

"You get away from her." Lauren suddenly growled to Matt as she came up.

I looked to see Matt, startled, suddenly back up with a look of surprise. "Hey babe, Camila and were just talking." He made a casual smile. "No worries, no one is going to steal me from you."

Lauren just glared at him. "Like I care about you!" She barked before she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

A moment later I was pushed into the broom closet, where Lauren seemed to quickly inspect me. "Was he hitting on you? Cause if he's moving in on my girl, I'll knock his teeth out!" Lauren said with a raised fist.

Oh Crap. I forgot about Lauren, almost near maniacal levels of jealously.

I could tell she was seething and that wasn't good at all. So I made an attempt to calm her and try and fix this.

"Relax Lauren, I just had a question about an assigment for English that's all. He wasn't hitting on me." I said in a soothing voice.

A look of relief quickly came to Lauren's face as she gave me a almost smothering hug. "Oh thank god. I thought I was going to lose you to HIM!."

She then released me and a somewhat crazed look came to her eyes. "Oh crap I still need to break up with him. Then I can tell that useless Canadian that you are off limits. Wait a second; I need to tell all of those grubby bastards that you're not to be touched."

That sound you hear, is my chance for a date anytime in the near future being flushed down the toilet. On the plus side, that will keep that creep Ryder Daniels off my back.

Lauren moved to the door. "I need to tell them all right away, Matt especially."

I quickly grabbed her wrist. "No wait! Don't Tell them."

Lauren suddenly looked very hurt and sad. "Don't you want anyone to know how much I love you?"

The sight of a sad looking Lauren, made my heart twitch. I couldn't leave her like this. I had to improvise.

I grabbed her hands and smiled. "Because I don't want to share our love with anyone. Because it's such a super secret special love. So you pretend you still love Matt but I'll be happy to know that you really love me. Like you came up with the word Camren, it's our super secret word for our super secret special love."

A tear came to her eye. "Oh my god that's beautiful. You're wonderful. I love you." She said quickly. At that point she moved to kiss me, but I was saved by the bell.

"Oh snap. I'm late for class." I ran for the door, again dodging her kiss. "Remember, super secret special love."

Lauren nodded with a smile as I exited the broom closet. One thing I'll have to admit is that its fun being able to manipulate Lauren. She is puddy in my hands. It's a nice change of pace. I'll even admit I do like the attention a tiny bit. I just have to keep things from getting out of hand until I figure out a way out of this. The next class was math, which went uneventfully. As I exited the class room I ran into Matt.

I looked apologetic as possible. "Hey Matt, I think Lauren is sick or something. She's not quite herself. I know what she said to you was rude." I said quickly before he cut me off.

"Oh that about Like I care about you. That's nothing, she's said that to me before. You're right she does seem a bit off today. Maybe I'll see if she wants to go home."

I nodded vigorously. "Yes, take her home. She needs rest. Lot's of rest. She'll be back to normal in no time. Don't worry."

At this point I decided to move on before Lauren spotted me talking to Matt. The poor boy will end up with several missing teeth.

Sure enough I turned a corner and ran into Lauren. She winked and said "Hey secret lover."

I stopped and replied with a fake smile. "Hey Lauren."

"Think about me?" she said expectantly.

"Uh...It's kind of hard not to at the moment." I said truthfully.

She leaned in and whispered. "You're wonderful."

"You are too, Lauren." I said, playing along.

"Oooh. Gotta get to class." Lauren said before she took off.

I heard a laugh from only a few feet away. Looking over I turned to see it was Ally, who was leaning against a locker. "If I didn't know better, you look like you're enjoying this. You do make a very cute couple."

I just rolled my eyes and kept going on to class with Ally following along, as she was in the same class. I'd fooled Lauren and kept her from breaking up with Matt, but I was not closer to getting out of this mess.

But strangely enough, as I got out of that next class, I spotted the Gypsy girl who sold me the potion standing in the hallway. I immediately ran up to her.

"What on earth did you sell me!" I barked.

"Yeah, My friend Lauren is broken." Ally explained.

The girl sighed. "You used it didn't you? You were supposed to get a fake Love potion, but I accidentally sold you a real love potion. That's why I came to find you."

I couldn't believe my ears. "You accidentally sold me a real love potion. Do you know how much trouble I'm in now?"

"I'm sorry. What happened?"

I sighed. "I managed to figure out the love potion was real after a few tests. Then I decided to use it to cause my friend Matt to fall in love with me. But by mistake his girlfriend Lauren drank it by mistake. Now's she's totally in love with me. I don't get it. She doesn't even like girls."

"Look I'm sorry I messed up. But you should have never used that. Let me explain something. Love potions have been around since ancient days. They are very powerful. In the course of history, at least 3 wars were started by the misuse of love potions. You've heard of the Trojan War. That was the result of a misused Love potion."

That was the last thing I needed to hear. "Oh great now what."

The Gypsy girl motioned to calm down. "Ok, Calm down. This girl that's in love with you. Has she kissed you yet?"

"No...But not for lack of trying.."

She breathed a visible sigh of relief. "Then you're in the clear."

"How! She's madly in love with me."

"Ok, since love potions were so powerful and had caused tons of trouble, they started to make them with a failsafe. If the person who ingested the potion does not kiss within 24 hours, on the lips the person they are in love with, then it will wear off. They will be exactly as is before they drank the potion. They'll attribute the feelings to being sick or food poisoning."

Finally a ray of hope. "So as long as I don't kiss Lauren, she'll revert back to her old Camila hating self. But what happens if we do kiss?" I asked.

"The potion will become permanent and I mean permanent. It will change them so they love that person and they are their soulmate. It can even change sexual orientation, that's how powerful it is. Once they kiss, no power in the world can undo it. But if you don't kiss, this gal will be back to normal exactly 24 hours after she drank the potion."

I felt like a weight had been pulled off my shoulders. "Oh thank god. You don't know how much a relief that is. All I need to do is keep her out of my hair until tomorrow and this will all be over."

"That's right." The Gypsy girl said. "Sorry I couldn't have gotten here earlier. I took the wrong bus by mistake. But you can still get out of this. But you need to know something else."

Camila's spirts suddenly fell again. "What?"

"Well, depending on personality type, the subject who drank the potion can be a bit unstable for the first 24 hours."

"Well she did yell at Austin's head" Ally noted.

"Austin?" The Gypsy girl said.

"Austin is a dummy."

The Girl nodded. "OK, she won't hurt you but they can be very unpredictable. I would also advise you to lock your doors and window's tonight."

"Why?"

"Because, she'll probably try to get at you during the night."

My eye's bugged out. "What!"

"Oh. She won't hurt you. Not at all. In fact she'd throw herself in front of a bus to save you. If she gets at you during the night, she'll probably just fuck you"

*No One's POV*

Strangely, Camila found herself wondering what it would be like to be fucked by Lauren. But she quickly dismissed the thought and thanked the Gypsy girl.

"Thank you. My friend and I need to get to class."

The girl nodded her head. "Good Luck."

Camila then gave Ally an excited look. "I'm saved! By tomorrow Lauren will be her old self and I'm in the clear."

Ally gave Camila a rather dubious look. "I still think you shouldn't have used the potion to begin with. Lauren is not to be trifled with."

Camila started to walk down the corridor with Ally. "Ok Ok, I've learned my lesson."

A few moments later the person who had been eavesdropping from just around the corner, stepped out into the hallway and crossed her arms.

It was Lauren of course, who had been looking for Camila earlier and overheard the entire conversation. She stood there watching the Latina and Ally disappear down the hallway as an evil smirk formed on her face.

"I don't think you've quite learned your lesson yet, Love of my life." Lauren said softly, as she wandered to her next class.

As she walked down the hallway, Lauren could be heard quietly singing part of an old Cliff Richard song.

She's just a devil woman

With evil on her mind

Beware the devil woman

She's going to get you...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

327K 8.6K 36
What happens when Camila finds a Girl with absolutely nothing but her son. Will Laurens hidden life come up and break her relationship with Camila...
1.5M 23.2K 48
Camila is trapped in her marriage. She meets Officer Jauregui. Will Lauren be able to save Camila before it's too late? G!P Lauren Rating is Mature f...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...