The Thick Of It

By Mobile16

Love is where the heart is. Doesn't matter if its long over due. Its still love. Even if you go through... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

38

3.1K 115 2
By Mobile16

Trey Pov

Wat the fuck did i just do? I sat on my car and looked out at the ppl running around on the beach.

I pulled back hard on my blunt. Im tryin to pull my self together but this shit is hard.

This gurll just gave me her all and i just walked out the house. Who the fuck does some shit like that.

I pulled out the box that was poking me in my side. I opened it and looked at the diamond ring i was suppose to give Aleecha.

I just watched it. Trying to picture it on her finger. It would have been beautiful.

I seen a car pull up. I looked and seen a pissed off Carly and Lance. She jumped out the car and ran up to me.

"U son of a bitch!!" she hit me and i fell off the car. "How the fuck can u do that to her?!" i stood to my feet and looked at her.

Lance held her back. I picked up the box and sat it on the car. She looked at it and stopped.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked. I wiped myself off. She grabbed it and opened it and looked in awe. "Who is this for?"

"Who else?" i said and put out my blunt. She sighed.

"Why u do that?"

"I don't kno. I just needed to clear my head ight."

"Trey quit breaking my sister heart." she said. I put my head down. "U keep doing this and she gonna find a new man." she slide the ring back to me.

I looked at it again and nodded. I got in my car and drove. I ened up pulling into Aleecha house. I got out and walked up.

I was bout to knock but i couldn't. I held my hand up to the door but second guess my self.

Just knock

I closed my eyes and knocked on the door. I waited and just looked out at the street. Then the door opened. It was Treyvon.

"Daddy?" he asked. I walked in. "U made mommy cry." he said. I sighed. I kneeled down.

"I kno but im bout to say sorry." i looked at my watch. "What u dping up anyway its late go to bed." he nodded and walked to his room. I locked up the house.

I walked up stairs. I walked to Aleecha room. I seen she was laying in bed sleep. I walked up and stook my shoes off. I got in with her.

I pulled her too me and let sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 61 22
Completed Book. Letters written to people or things. Love. Suffering. Self harm. Jealousy. Suicide. God. Sexual abuse. Bullied. Physical Abuse. De...
46 0 14
"Love is a lifestyle, not just a feeling ..."
144K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
24.7K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....