Reincarnation: The Secret Of...

Galing kay resscruez

The day comes to an end and the night's mantle descends, so does the life of a man named Jake but what happen... Higit pa

Water
Family
Mansion
Knight Commander
Fight
Strike after strike
Dark
Page
Evie
Feelings
Sneaking out
Stunned
Argument
My way of winning
Father and me
Days pass by
Ceremony
Foe
Challenge
Friend
Strange
Swords Clash
Freak
Reality
Author's note
Aura
Out of patience
This or that
Request
Result
Scheme
Fiancée
For real?
Reject

Plans

220 13 0
Galing kay resscruez

"Daniel, it is very rude to state things that way" Marcus spoke sternly.

"I apologize, I was just trying to show my concern" said Daniel nonchalantly.

This fellow named Daniel was about the same age as Rhys.

Oh! I have to get used to the fact that I am not Jake anymore but Rhys. I should not look at the situation as a third person.

So troublesome!

If only I hadn't died in the car accident and ended up in this body, I would've been lying on my couch and leisurely spending my holiday after the completion of my mission.

But look at me now, I am badly wounded, so much so that I was told to not move around for six months!

Marcus left with Daniel after telling me to take rest and not do anything reckless, to which I had weakly responded by saying yes. I didn't dare nod my head fearing that I might actually faint this time around if I did.

The doctor checked me yet another time then shook his head while looking at my pathetic state as if to say I feel sorry for you. He then left the room as well.

At this time, when no one was in the room I tried recollecting what Daniel had said about me holding the title of page. In other words, if everything went smoothly, I am someone who would be a knight in the future. But at the same time, he pointed out that I will not be able to attend the 'ceremony'.

I smirked.

As if, someone can stop me if I actually decide to go!

But then should I go or not?

I shook away the thoughts regarding that as what I should first do is get well soon and start accumulating data about this place and the people around me. Only then will I think of something further.

#**#**#**#

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

93.5K 3.7K 36
A child, only fourteen, dies. Reborn into another world as the prince of a monarchy, what will he do with the absolute power he was reborn with? Los...
348 30 16
Are the events transpiring around Xavier the will of God and what will lead him to become the hero of his own world, or are they outside even Her wil...
7.7K 249 33
Most fairy tales end happily ever after... The guy saves the damsel in distress, peace is brought back to the land, and sometimes there is even a 'tr...
4 0 4
What happens when a 'Hero' repeats a cycle of saving worlds over and over again? Follow a man that calls himself 'K' on his journey to break out of t...