Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

What If

2.6K 61 32
By BlurryMind93

Hi guys, how are  you? I hope that you guys are okay and doing well. Here's a 

new update enjoy loves. :)

----------------

Camila's POV

                Today is the day I'm going to serenade the most beautiful girl in my eyes with the help of my bestfriend. We're planning this for months now and i hope that she will going to like it.

               My bestfriend is here with Dinah who helped me with the decoration and all the preparation we needed. I'm so thankful two have them because they will always have my back no matter what. My thoughts got interrupted when i saw Dinah  walking towards me.

             I smiled at her "Hey, are you nervous for later?" She asked me giving me a small smile. I Smiled brightly at her "I'm a little nervous but I'm also excited!" I Said with a little squeal.

Dinah chuckles at my excitement. "Okay you goof, by the way is the song you're going to sing is okay?" I just give her a nod and she pat my shoulder and walks away to fix something.

After Dinah told me that everything are all set i texted Normani that they can now go to the Gym where I'm going to do the plan. I looked at Dinah and my bestfriend and they just smiled at me and both send me a thumbs up saying that everything are going to be okay and nit to worry.

All my worries vanished when i saw her walked in and all i can saw is her. She looked surprise and when her beautiful eyes land on me i can see the confusion and i can't help to giggled at how cute she looked, before she can walked near me i decided to speak to stop here where she's supposed to stand.

I took a deep breath and smiled at her "Hey beautiful, i know you are confused right now i just want to do something special for you because you deserve it and i want you to know how much special you are to me" I wink at her and i saw her cheeks turned pink " I hope you'll like this song beautiful" I looked at my bestfriend and gives her a nod to start the music. I looked back at her and start singing to her.

  I often wonder just how can it be
But everytime I think about it
Seems impossible to me

I smiled at her and i saw her smiling back at me.

I wanna touch you, call out your name
Would you be my love, would you be my friend
Would you feel the same

What if wishes all came true
And each one had a star
That would keep it shining brightly
However near or far

What if a miracle appeared
And heaven was here for us to see
Oh what if you, were to fall in love with me

I imagine, a picture in my mind
You and me we'll be together
Together for all time
Like in the fairytales
Where everything comes real
Would you take my hand, would you understand
Just how I feel?

Its not impossible Its not impossible
It happens each day
People find each other
Fall in love with one another
It happens this way
Its not impossible Its not impossible
I don't believe
If I close my eyes
If I make a wish
You'd be loving me
What if wishes all came true?

I didn't take my eyes off here i can see the happiness in those beautiful eyes.

Y/n's POV

               I stayed looking at her, those beautiful brown eyes that held so much happiness and love. I don't want to look at some else's eyes because they can't make me feel the way her eyes can. I can't deny it anymore, i can't deny that I'm In love with Camila Cabello.

Camila's POV  

               I slowly walked to her the smiles still in our faces, when i stand in front of her I know that this is the right time to ask her and i didn't think twice.

               "Hey beautiful we've been friends for a long time and everytime that we are together you didn't fail to make me fall deeper to you." I smiled at her "You are the reason why I'm always happy and i can't let another day to pass without calling you mine officially" I cup her cheeks and stare at her beautiful eyes " My beautiful Angel will you be my girlfriend?"I didn't need to wait any longer because she nods eagerly with tears falling down her cheeks.

              I can't wait any longer and kissed her lips softly. I'm so happy because she's finally mine.

Y/n's POV  

               I wiped my tears and smiles at her she's so happy i turned away and walked away before another tears to fall. When I'm at the exit door i turned around to looked back at her again and i saw them kissed i smiled sadly at my bestfriend and her Girlfriend. Camila deserve the best and Camila Cabello only belongs to the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Helping my bestfriend to get the most beautiful girl in school is not easy specially when I'm in love with her but seeing the happiness in her eyes is worth the pain I'm feeling right now. 

           Camila's happiness is worth all the pain in my heart. When my eyes landed on Dinah I can see the worry in her eyes but i just gave her a small smile and a thumbs up that I will be okay and after that i looked back at Camila and whisper a Goodbye.

            With one last looked i completely walked out and leave the gym with each step i took is me slowly letting go of the person i love the most.

----------------

Letting the person we love is not a sign of giving up.

knowing that the person you love that they love someone else is not the 

end letting them go is not a sign of you giving them up but letting them to be happy.

What do you think guys? 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment about your opinions. :)

Quick question!

If the person you love, love someone else what would you do?

Let them go or fight for them?

Comment your answers. 

Love Only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
366K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
46.2K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
562K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol