Never Been Happier

By houseofideas

This is all about Rove, since they break up, till they come back, it's a long process, Dove loves Ryan and sh... More

Chapter #1: The Breakup (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #2: Crying (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #3: Texting Mom (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #4: Answering The Text (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #5: Freaking Out (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #6: Expectations (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #7: Sad Thoughts (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #9: Finally (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #10: Broken Heart?...Not Anymore (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #11: The Date At Home (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #12: Love You Just The Way You Are (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #13: The Best Moment Of My Life (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #14: You Know I Love You (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #15: Missing You (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #16: Wanna Dance? (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #17: Oh No! (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #18: Wow, You Scared Me! (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #19: Oh, Ryan (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #20: After The Movie (Ryan's P.O.V )
Chapter #21: Don't Leave Me (Dove's P.O.V )
Chapter #22: Come Here Already! (Ryan's P.O.V )
Chapter #23: I'm Home! (Dove's P.O.V)
Chapter #24: Now? (Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #25: Oh... Okay (Dove's P.O.V )
Chapter #26: Waiting For You (Ryan's P.O.V )
Chapter #27: I Love You (Dove's P.O.V )
Chapter #28: Wildest Dreams 1 (Ryan's P.O.V )
Chapter #29: Wildest Dreams 2 (Dove's P.O.V )
Chapter #30: At Home (Dove's and Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #31: Telling The Fans (Dove's and Ryan's P.O.V)
Chapter #32: Funny Talk (Dove and Ryan's P.O.V)

Chapter #8: The Flight (Ryan's P.O.V)

338 7 0
By houseofideas

It's 6:30am and I'm ready to go to the airport to see my ENTIRE LIFE, I'm super excited! But I just remembered... I wrote some songs for Chloe, but I didn't tell her about it... Well, it's okay because we're supposed to be keeping it to ourselves, we can't tell anyone, but our friends and family, of course. I wrote more than 12 songs because it was just so hard to live without her...

Colton picked me up and we talked for a while, then I stared at the horizon thinking of the songs I had written for her... Some of them were posted on my Instagram and some not. I was still thinking of publishing them, it was the hardest time of my life, and we had to keep it to ourselves, so it'd look a little more realistic...

I finally got to the airport, I ate something and then I was ready to go, but I just sat down, I had to wait for the plane. We boarded the plane early, I was really happy because that way, I can have more time with Chlo, I was exited, I wasn't even on 1st class, but I didn't care, all I wanted was my little angel, my favorite person in the ENTIRE world, my Chloe, I kinda started to cry because I was just so happy!! I wasn't crying because I was sad, I was crying because I was so excited, I couldn't hold it in... Then I started thinking of one of my favorite love songs... I had it on my phone so I started listening to it.

We were all ready for the flight, I turned off my phone and looked at the screen in front of me, I tapped on the "radio" button and "Little Do You Know" was on, I started listening to it, I was kinda dancing, but not really, that had reminded me of Chloe... Ahh

I started to cry, but I didn't do it for long, I had to be on a plane for about 4 hours, what was I gonna do? I decided to just keep listening to the radio. The next song on the radio after "Little Do You Know" was "Just A Dream"

I almost cried, but I didn't, then the weirdest song I had ever heard in my life was on, it was my first time listening to it, I don't know the name, but it sounded kinda like this...

  I was really confused, but the guy who was next to me explained some stuff about it, he said "surprised by the Nightcore version of  "Mi Mi Mi"?" I looked at him confused and he explained something about "Anime" but I wasn't interested in it, so I kinda listened to him and then listened at many other songs for about 3 hours until we got there...

We're here! Chloe came to pick me up and before I could see her, she wrapped her hands around me and laughed, I laughed too and then we started talking, I said I'd drive, she said it was okay, and then we went home. I was officially the HAPPIEST MAN IN THE ENTIRE WIRLD! Chloe told me she had a surprise for me at home, I smiled and started driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 32
he lived in pain, after his ex Girlfriend death. A Nightmare and a girl changed his life forever. What will happen to him when the unexpected things...
3.7K 17 25
It's almost been a year since Dove and Thomas broke up. They have been sending each other the occasional "Hi, how was your day?" and "It's been God t...
1.2K 12 20
Dove, also known as Chloe in this story, is a sixteen year old girl. She has a sister who is eight years younger then her. Her mom works almost 24/7...
156K 1.9K 44
Stella and Kelly have had an on-again-off-again relationship for awhile now. What will happen when Stella ends up pregnant? Will they finally admit t...