Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 32: Worries and Love

108 6 0
By qxeenmonaababes

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look up to see my beautiful fiance Amethyst, peacefully sleeping, still holding my hand. I sit up and turn around and notice that there is blood all over my back and Amethysts vagina. I put my ear to her mouth, she's not breathing. "Amethyst? Amethyst!" I say shaking her and she's not responding. I pick her up and set her in the tub with me. I take off my clothes and her clothes while more blood comes out of her. I start crying while still bathing her and say "A-amethyst, please b-be o-o-ok." I stutter out while in pure tears. I wipe them away and finish cleaning Amethyst off. I get some clothes and put them on her and I do the same for me. I walk outside with her in my arms and Dolly comes quickly toward me. "What's wrong with Amethyst?!" She asks. I then say "Look, no time to explain because I don't know. Just let Dean Rivers know that there's a medical emergency with my wife and I have to take care of it.". "On it. Please let me know when she wakes up and gets better sugar cube." Dolly says in her country accent. "Will do Doll." I say and put Amethyst in the back seat. I close the door and get in and drive off campus, to the hospital as fast as I can, completely ignoring the speed limit as if they were never there.

Amethyst P.O.V
I open my eyes a little, but I notice my vision is very blurry and I feel as if I'm going to pass out. I look to my left and see a pink and baby blue blob. "G-garnet?" I ask before everything goes black again.

Garnet P.O.V
"G-garnet?" I hear my baby call my name. "Amethyst, baby please. Talk to me." I say with tears in my eyes, just begging to fall. I look back and see Amethyst breathing, but then suddenly stop. "Damnit!" I yell and whip my head forwards and speed up while tears are falling quicker and quicker down my face. I speed up, zooming through everyone on the street. I make it to the hospital and I get Amethyst out the car. I run in yelling "Help please!! My wife s-she's bleeding uncontrollably!!". Not even a full minute later, 3 nurses and a doctor plus a gurney was right by my side. I put Amethyst on the gurney and the nurses and doctor, along with me, rushed into a room. One of the nurses stopped me and said "I know you want to see how your wife is doing, but we have to have some privacy right now. We will run some tests and we will find out what's wrong with her." She says with a small smile. "Ok thank you." I say and wipe all of my tears away. When she opens the door I see a quick glimpse of a heart matchine hooked up to Amethyst, showing that she's still alive and breathing. I lay back in the chair and let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I had. I play on my phone and see I have a few texts concerning Amethyst, I guess word got out somehow. I reply to all of them saying that Amethyst will be fine and I put my phone down. I slouch into the comfy chair and fall asleep, with images and moments of Amethyst and I, flooding my mind.

~~Time Skip To The Test Results~~
"Miss. Miss, please wake up. I have Amethysts test results." I hear and I instantly wake up and stretch a little bit. "What's the results?" I ask while rubbing my eyes. "Well, come and see for yourself." The doctor says and opens the door to see Amethyst, alive and breathing, while sitting up and watching TV. I walk into the room and she instantly notices me. "Hey babe." She says and I run to her and I crash my lips on hers. She moans a little, only were I could hear and we part away. "I was so worried about you. I thought I'd-" I was saying but then Amethyst interrupts me and puts both of her hands, lovingly on my face and says "Don't even say it. I'm not dead nor will I wanna be. I'm just glad you stayed here with me." She says with little tears in her eyes and pulls me close into a hug. I hug back and we look into each other's eyes. We both lean in and kiss again. We part and I hear light claps and a few "awwws" from around the room. I laugh and see Amethyst blush. I start attacking her cheek with light kisses. "Hahaha! Ok ok stop!" She says and lightly pushes me off her. I just laugh and say "I'm just glad your alive, you can't blame me for showing at least a little love." I say while looking at her. "That's true, and I'd never blame you in my life." She says and kisses me on my cheek. "Well doc, what happened to me?" Amethyst asks the doctor. "Well, it looks like you had a miscarriage of some sort." She says. "WHAT?!" Me and Amethyst say at the same time. "I really don't know unless Ms.Waters, you have had sexual intercourse with a man, or a transgender." She says. "May everyone please exit the room." The doctor says before me and Amethyst could even answer. They all follow there orders and quickly leave the room. "Now, have you had sexual intercourse with a man or transgender?" The doctor asks. "The only person I can think of is my friend Taraji, but it was a complete accident." Amethyst says. "Well ok then. You probably just had unprotected sex with her, and she got you pregnant. Tell me, how long ago did this happen?" She asks. "About 3 months ago, between transition of this year and last year." Amethyst says. "Well that explains it. When coming to 3 months pregnant, every woman goes through a one day period where the sperm that didn't make it to your fertile egg, has to bleed out, it even doesn't affect the up coming child either. You have also skipped you period a total of 3 times, which explains the continuous bleeding. Take these pills for your period for the next couple of days and you'll have to come in everyday, before you start your classes, so I can make sure that the miscarriage doesn't affect your body in any way. Other than that, your perfectly fine Ms.Waters." the doctor says while handing Amethyst the pills. "Thank you so much doctor. When she will be able to go home?" I ask. "She can go home now actually. Just make that you come here every morning alright?" The doctor asks Amethyst and tells me. "Alright." She says. "Good, here are your clothes and you can change in that bathroom." The doctor says. Amethyst gets up and goes and changes. I make sure to text Dolly and tell her everything is alright.
~~Texting On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hey Dolly, Amethyst is completely fine and she's actually changing right now to go home.

Dolly- Oh well that's great news. Tell her I said hi and make sure ya tell the Dean that you and Amy are alright ya hear?

Garnet- Got it. Thank you for telling her and everyone else.

Dolly- Well sorry sugar cube, people are nosy and they overheard me talking with my loud mouth. Sorry.

Garnet- No, no. That's not bad, it's ok actually. I'll talk to you later, OK?

Dolly- Alright sugar. See ya laters!

Garnet- Haha bye.
~~End Of Texting On The Phone~~

I didn't tell Dolly that her girlfriend got my wife pregnant, well at least not yet anyways. We'll all have a talk about this after classes and according to the time on my phone it's 1:45pm. 2 hours before classes end. Amethyst walks out and all I can do is smile because I have my baby back and she's better than ever. She comes over to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Let's go home babe." She says and she takes my hand. I follow her out of the hospital while we both thank everyone for helping her out. We walk out and into the car. I start driving and our song comes on.

Lyrics:
Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh
Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh
Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh

I think about all the time
Think you may need all of mine
Hate to say you know that love is blind
I'm 'bout to see, I'll close my eyes
(Truth is) They can't see you in here though
Most of them need dollar signs to make
Every day your birthday
And every night your Valentine

If we tried that we could be
Somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me
I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don’t mind
Grown man, in my suit and tie
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh, yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I

See my baby know, where my baby go, I go
It's no better feeling, you know when I’m next to her for sure
It's like,
Oh how can they hate? Get this off my chest
Oh girl, I think I love you, I swear your shit look best
Friends, they know they hate, they don't get the best
Ah yea, I think I love you, oh baby maybe

If we tried that we could be
Somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me
I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don’t mind
Grown man, in my suit and tie
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh, yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I

Oohh, da du du du du

If we tried that we could be
Somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me
I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don’t mind
Grown man, in my suit and tie
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh, yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and 

We finish the song just and it felt like a living montage because we are now back on campus. We get out and walk into my dorm. I go and put the stained sheets in the washer and go join my baby on the couch. "Hey, you ok baby?" I ask her as she's just looking down. "What if we try, and I have another miscarriage?" She asks me with small tears in her eyes, growing bigger and bigger as every second goes by. "Oh no baby, you had no idea, you weren't even paying attention. Look, I know how you feel babe and I'm telling you this. If I have to get a dick to give you a daughter or son, I'll do it because I love you and I would try a million times and more to give you a child OK?" I say while holding her sweet face in my hands. "Ok. I love you." She says and she kisses me. I kiss back and she moans a little bit while grabbing and squeezing my boobs. I moan and she keeps doing it while rubbing my nipples. "Ahhh Amethyst.." I moan out and my eyes roll to the back of my head. She then pushes me down and pulls my sweat pants down and starts rubbing my clit through my underwear. "Ahhh Amethyst.." I moan out louder. She then moves my underwear out of the way and puts 3 fingers inside me. "A-amethyst! You've never d-did 3!" I moan out with a small gasp. "I know, try something new everyday." She says and starts moving in and out of me in a slow pace, but she's hitting my g-spot. "Amy! Aww fuck! Faster!!" I scream and moan out. She goes faster and I feel myself squeezing around her fingers. She's driving me crazy, and I love it!! "AMETHYST!!" I scream out and moan out loudly. I cum a lot and instantly feel as if I'm gonna pass out. Amethyst kisses my cheek and she covers me with a blanket. Then, my eyes feel heavy and o soon fall asleep.

Amethyst P.O.V
I kiss Garnets cheek as she falls asleep from the mega orgasm she experienced. Apparently, I should use three fingers for her. I'm not horny right now, so I just go to the room, take out the back up sheets, and put them on the bed and lay down with the TV on. Garnet took up almost all of the room of the small couch so I had to come in here, plus that medicine made me a little sleepy. I'm so tired but I'm hungry so I call Charity and tell her to bring some food to Garnets dorm. She texts back and says she's on her way here. I get up and go to the front door and just wait for her to get here. I open the door and Charity walks up to me and says "Here's your food boo. I was gonna give it to Nixon, but he had a date with some guy, and it's your favorite Chipotle burrito." She say while handing me my bag. "Thank you so much. I feel so tired but I need to eat. These meds I gotta take, really takes my energy away plus I do need to get sleep." I say to her. "Well we'll talk later boo, I love you." She says and kisses my cheek. I return the sweet appreciation of love and I shut the door. Man, what a day. I think to myself. I eat my food and put the rest in the microwave. I put Garnets sweat pants back on as she is just sleeping like a cute tall ass baby, but she's my cute tall ass baby. I get on top of her and as soon as she feels my embrace, she puts her arms over me and her hands on my butt. I blush a little and she kisses my forehead and says "I love you Amethyst.". "I love you too Garnet." I say and we both sleep with thoughts of each other flooding our minds.

(What's up my babies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to keep reading, commenting, and voting because you guys are amazing so THANK YOU!!😍😍😘😘 Don't forget to keep spreading the love and the word about my book so other people can read, comment, and vote because it helps me a lot! Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!😻😻💞💞👑👑😇😇💕💕❤❤💓💓💘💘💗💗💙💙💚💚💛💛💜💜💝💝💟💟💌💌❣❣💖💖💋💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 739 30
🚫 Warning 🚫 The English Vocabulary is getting better with each Chapter. Please don't cringe too damn much .:×:. .:×:. .:×:. .:×:. .:×:...
5.2K 433 24
Imagine Beach City. A normal city, normal people, normal society, a normal school. Or, at least, one can only assume so. Some might say that their sc...
19.6K 522 25
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED. (yayahhh) Okay, so I'm just... trying to write a fanfiction, okay? About Lapis Lazuli and Peridot and Jasper and... eh... wh...
40.9K 1.1K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...