Fix Me, I'm Broken

By SuperDuperSparkly

What would you be willing to do to keep your beloved? I was happy being friends with Mack until I found out t... More

Chapter One: Stalking
Chapter Two: Jealousy
Chapter Three: Suffering
Chapter Four: Plans
Chapter Five: Meeting
Chapter Six: Offer
Chapter Seven: Fun
Chapter Eight: Missing
Chapter Nine: Worry
Chapter Ten: Blinded
Chapter Eleven: Escape
Chapter Twelve: Attempt
Chapter Thirteen: The Knife
Chapter Fourteen: The Gun
Chapter Fifteen: Savior
Chapter Sixteen: Fainting
Chapter Seventeen: Beginning
Chapter Eighteen: Farewell

Introduction

31 3 0
By SuperDuperSparkly

This story was originally my continuation of LeeCatLover's story, but now, they have left Wattpad.

In the original, Angel (LeeCatLover), married Mack (MadMackLeCat) and had a happily ever after.

Mack is also another friend of mine that left Wattpad almost a year ago. Due to that, I haven't gotten to contact them anymore. I'm assuming Angel has the same problem there. I'm still in contact with Angel though, so that's some good news. :')

I've decided to bring this back and rewrite some parts to make it a bit better. I loved writing this story and had so much fun with it. Maybe make it longer than it actually was before.

There were a bunch of publishing problems in this story before since it kept lagging for me, so hopefully that doesn't happen now.

Will be publishing at least one or two chapters every Wednesday and Saturday :)

Well, that's really all I had to say. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the story.

- Sparkly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...