Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Sto...

By urban_qveen

Eighteen Year Old Andrea Is Raising Her Daughter , Zyra Marie Crippen , As A Single Mother . How Does Life Ch... More

Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Story )
Prologue
C a s t c a l l W i n n e r s
Ch 1 : Tour & Concert
Ch 2 : Love & Jealousy
Ch 3 : Turn Ups
Ch 4 : Relationships
Ch 5 : Unfaithful
Ch 6 ; The Chains
Ch 7 ; Working
Ch 8 ; Cheating & Lying
Ch 9 ; Concert ( I )
Ch 10 ; Concert ( II )
Ch 11 ; Doubtful
Ch 12 ; Missing You
Ch 13 ; Father Daughter Time
Ch 14 ; Birthday Turn Up
Ch 14.5 - Character Q & A
Ch 15 : Confessions ( I )
Ch 16 : Confessions ( II )
Ch 17 : Team Mindless Drama
Ch 18 : Superman
Ch 19: That Used To Be Us (Finale)
"Meant To Be" --- DELETED
A RETURN TO WRITING
New Book Alert! Hustle & Motivate

Ch 20: Epilogue

4.2K 185 86
By urban_qveen

Chapter 20 : Epilogue

Date : January 12, 2014

Time Of Day : Noon , ( 12:17 PM )

=============

- Andrea's Pov -

" Is That The Last of Your Stuff ? " Edward Asked As He Placed A Box In the Moving Truck.

" There's One More Box Of Zyra's Toys In Her Room " I Said.

" Alright , I'll Go Get That " Edward Said.

" While You Do That , I Am going To Call My Landlord So That I Can stop By Her Office And Return The Keys Before We Head Out " I Said As I Pulled Out My Phone.

I called My Landlord And She Said She Is In Her Office Until 4 Today. I Told Her That I'd Be By her Office In About 30 Minutes.

Edward Brought Out The Last Box And Placed It In The Truck. He Closed The Truck Up.

" Ready ? " Edward Said .

" Yeah " I said In A Low Voice. Tears Escaped My Eye. " It Is Hard To Leave . This Was My First Place On My Own. Now I'm Leaving... Leaving Because There Is Nothing Left For Me Here. Now That This Is All Happening, I Need More Support. More Support Then My Friends Could Provide For Me " I Said Crying.

" Sis , It's Okay. You Don't Need To Be Out Here Anyways. We Miss You And Zyra Back At Home. You Don't Need To Be Here Reminded Everyday Of People Out Here Who Did You Wrong . " Edward Said As He Pulled Me Into A Hug.

I Wiped My Tears. " You Are Right " I Said And Sighed. I Took One Last Look At My Apartment . " I Did That ... All On My Own... " I Said In a Low Voice.

" You Did That Sis. And You Will Do It Again. You Are A Strong Young Woman Drea. You Got That Place All On Your Own. I'm Proud Of You Andrea "

I Had Never Heard Those Words Before. No One Ever Said They Were Ever Proud Of Me . I Felt Good. Someone Admired What I Have Accomplished As A Single Mother.

" Edward, Follow Me In The Moving Truck We Have 2 Stops To Make Before We Hit The Road Back To Philly "

" Alright. " Edward Said As He Went And Got Into The Moving Truck That He Rented In Philly And Drove Out Here.

I Strapped Zyra Into Her Carseat. I Got In The Car And Put On My Seatbelt. I Grabbed Zyra's Tablet Out Of My Purse That Was On The Passenger's Seat In My Car And Handed It To Her.

" Play Your Tablet If You Get Bored " I Said To Zyra.

" Okay Mommy " Zyra Said.

I Made It To My Landlord's Office . I Went In , Gave Her The Keys , And Signed Some Papers.

One Last Stop.....

We Pulled Up To Craig's Place.

" Mommy , Are We Moving In With Daddy ? " She Asked Me.

" No baby Girl. We Are Going To Philidelphia. "

" Is Daddy Coming With Us ? " Zyra Asked.

" Nope. We Are Here To Say Good Bye To Daddy. " I Said

" Why ? " She Asked Curiously.

" Because I don't Know The Next Time You Will See Him " I Said.

I Grabbed An Envelope Out My Purse. " Come On, Let's Go " I Said To Zyra.

Edward also Got Out The Moving Truck And Came With Us To Craig's Townhouse.

I Knocked On The Door.

A Girl Answered The Door. After Looking At Her, I Noticed That She Was Crystal Westbrooks. Oh, So This Must Be His New Girlfriend.

" Umm Hi ? " She Said As She Answered The Door.

" Umm, Hey . Is Craig Here ? " I Asked Her.

" Um No He Isnt. He's At The Studio. " She Said Smacking Her Gum. " You Must Be Andrea " She Said Looking At My Baby Bump That Was Now Starting To Show A Little.

" Umm Yea I Am " I said.

" Hmm. Well He Isn't Here. " She Said.

" Could You care To Give Him This Envelope ? " I Said. " It Just Has Pictures And Stuff Of His Daughter In There... " I Said Handing It To Her. " We Just Came To Stay Good-Bye. We Are Moving Back To Philly "

" Sure Thing " She Said

" Thank You " I Said.

" Mhm " She Said As she Shut The Door.

I was Prepared incase Craig Wasn't Here. I Had Wrote Up A Letter Last Night And Put Pictures In The Envelope With The Letter That I Was Going To Leave Sticking Out A Bit Under His Doormat Incase He Was Not Here.

We Got Back Into The Car And Got Onto The Road.

I Turned The Radio On.

" Now For A Hit Song By Mindless Behavior Called Used To Be " The Radio Station Host Announced.

Used To Be Began Playing .... Zyra Sang Along With The Radio. Tears Formed In My Eyes While Listening To The Lyrics.

Used to be, used to be, used to be

You and me, you and me, you and me

I guess it's official

So you don't wanna kick it with a 5 star stunna like me

You got his initials

Where my name used to be

Where my chain used to be

Ay didn't I used to be that dude?

I see you everywhere-everywhere I go

Gotta hear it from everybody we know

I be tryna keep it G like it's whatever

Wishing you and me were back together

Girl I used to be your Superman

Now I'm flying solo

You used to be 100 with me

Now you on the low-low

Things ain't been the same

Girl we ain't a thing like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

We used to be like Jay and Beyonce

Brad and Angelina

Haven't let the gossip and the rumors come between us

We ain't like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

That used to be us

We has J's in every color for the summer (th-that was us)

Spent them holiday's with one another (th-that was us)

Oh, girl we was like family

Don't front with me I know you missin'

What we used to be

I see you everywhere-everywhere I go

I gotta hear it from everybody we know

I been tryna keep it G like it's whatever

Wishing you and me were back together

Girl I used to be your Superman

Now I'm flying solo

You used to be 100 with me

Now you on the low-low

Things ain't been the same

Girl we ain't a thing like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

We used to be like Jay and Beyonce

Brad and Angelina

Haven't let the gossip and the rumors come between us

We ain't like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

That used to be us

Can you even blame me girl

For feeling like you threw it all away

I'mma let you crown your rebound king

But that ain't nothing

Like we used to be

Used to be , Used To Be, Used To Be (th-that was us)

You and me , you and me, you and me (th-that was us)

Craig And I Will Never Be Able To Get Back To How We Used To Be Because We Are Not Meant To Be ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

I Had Got Home. Crystal Handed Me An Envelope.

" That Pregnant Bitch With That Baby Came By Today. She Was With Some Tall Light Skinned Guy With Curly Hair. I Don't Know Who He Was. He Looked Mad. They Kind Of Resembled Each Other " Crystal Said.

" Oh . That Was Probably Her Brother. " I Said As I Opened The Envelope. I Pulled Out Pictures And A Letter.

I Looked At The Pictures With Crystal. There Was A Bunch Of Zyra When She Was A Baby All The Way Up Till Now. There Was A Picture Of Andrea And I When she Was Pregnant With Zyra With Me Kissing Her Stomach. The Last One I Pulled Out Was A Picture Of An Ultrasound. It Was Of The Baby she Is Pregnant With Now.

" Why Would She Give You A Picture Of Her Ultrasound ? The Baby Probably Ain't Yours . Just Saying. I'm Pretty Sure Diggy Was Hitting Before You Were. " Crystal Said as She Played In Her Hair.

" He Could Have . I Don't Know If It's Mine Or Not . I really Dont Need Another Kid Right Now . Hopefully It Is Diggy's. " i Said.

" Is That A Letter ? " Crystal Asked.

" Yeah It is " I Said.

" Read It " She Said.

I Unfolded The Letter And Began Reading

"Dear Craig ,

I Know I Was Wrong. I Tried To Get You To Change Some Of Your Ways. I Did That And I was Hard On You Because I Was Pregnant. I Wanted You To Be Serious Because We Have A Child And Anither On The Way. But That Was Too Much For You. I'm Sorry For That. But, I Did Not Appreciate How You Came At Me After I Tried To Just Make Sure You Were Okay That night. You Came Out Of No Where Cursing Me Out And Calling Me Out My Name. I Am Really Upset At What You said To Me That Night. I'm Mad On How You Left And Walked Out. Everyday, Zyra Asks About you. Everyday, I Tell Her I Dont Know When You will Be Back. She Cries, She Misses You. The Fact That You Said That You wish we Could Have Out Zyra Up For Adoption Really Hurt Me. Zyra Has Been The Best Thing That Happened To Me. She Is My Everything , She Has Made Me Into The Woman I Am Today. Honestly Craig, I Dont Care If You Want A Relationship With Me Or Not. I Only Want You To Have One With Your Kids. But If You Don't Want To Be Bothered, That Is Fine Too. I Did It On My Own before And I'll Do It again. I Ain't Letting You Get Off The Hook Easily This Time. You Can Pay Child Support Or I'll Take You To Court. At The End Of The Day, you Dont Have To Be There For Zyra Or Our Child That Is On The Way. As Long As You Can Sleep At Night, Do whatever You Choose. I Tried Calling You But I Guess You still have Not Got A New Phone ... Or You Got A new One And Changed The Number .. I Wanted To Inform You That Zyra And I Are Moving Back To Philly And We Will Be Staying With Edward Until I Get On My Feet. If You Want To Talk Things Out And Be A Father To Your Kids , My Number Is 323-419-7860 . I Hope You Come Around And Be A Father To Your Kids. Take Care.

Sincerely, Drea. "

I Folded The Letter Back Down And face Palmed Myself.

I Looked At The Pictures Once More.

I Really Walked Out Of Zyra's Life. I Never Thought It Would Take A Toll On Zyra So Much. As Far As Drea Being Pregnant, I Don't Care. I Bet It Ain't Mine. I Will Need A DNA Test On That One. The Only Person I'm Worried About Is Zyra.

" Baby... " Crystal Said .

" Yes Bae ? " I Said Answering Her.

" Why Don't You Just Get Custody Of Zyra ? " Crystal Said. " Then You'd Only Have To Deal with That bitch When She Wants To See Zyra "

" That's Not A Bad Idea.. " I Said Grinning.

Why Not Just Get Custody Of Zyra ? I'd Have My Daughter . I Could Raise Her. I Wouldn't Have To Deal With Andrea That Much. Especially With Me Being In LA And Her Being In Philly.

But If I Get Custody, I'd Have To Settle Down Completely....

Am I Ready To Give Up The Years I Can Have Fun While I Am Young ?

Am I Meant To Be Living Lifestyle ?

________________

Okay , So This Was The Epilogue. Basically , Drea And Zyra Are Moving Back To Philly And Will Live With Andrea's brother, Edward.

Craig Is Dating Crystal Westbrooks, And Is Thinking About Getting Custody Of Zyra.

Please Comment Baby Names. Boy and Girl Names. First & Middle Names , And Of Course The Last Name Will Be Crippen. Please do not comment "Craig Crippen III" Because I Do Not Want To Make The Baby Another Craig.

I Know Many Of You Wanted Andrea & Craig To Get Together And Everything Be All Great And Happy. But Guess What, Life Isn't Always Great And Happy.

So To Keep Up To See How Things Turn Out With The Characters , A Sequel Is Coming ! Only the Prologue Has Been Posted So Far . The Book 2 Of "Used To Be" Is Called , "Meant To Be (Used To Be Sequel)" , And Will Premiere February 15 !

Be Sure To Add "Meant To Be (Used To Be Sequel)" To Your Library !

Thanks For All The Support ! All The Votes , Comments , Fans , EVERYTHING ! I Love All Of You ! I Can Not Explain That Enough.

I Never Thought I'd Get So Many Reads On This Story. I Never Thought That Any Of My stories Would Make It Into The Numbered Section In The Teen Fiction & Fan Fiction Categories.

You All Made It Possible.

Stay Mindless & Take Care .

- Andrea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 15.4K 43
Imagine meeting the band of your dreams. What would you do? Follow Taylor and Raven on their journey into the Mindless World in It Started With The...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...
1.2M 20.5K 30
Chanel Perez was an all star nerd ever since her mother died and all the way up to the 8th grade. She then decided she couldn't continue her ways if...
8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...