A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... More

The Beginning of Everything
'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!
"Home"
The Past
(A/N)
Hitman-Chan
Suspiciousness
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
Who?
Uncovered
New cover

The Varia Appears

141 8 3
By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Hey guys, I'm back and I apologize for the ridiculous long wait. We're making our way into the Varia arc and I hope I'm gonna handle it good. I'm making this one longer as an apologie. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

'thoughts'

"speaking"

Namimori evening, the streets

Himitsu's POV.

After a while of staying in that hospital I finally got out and I'm happy about that, I was gonna suffocate there.

I don't like hospitals in general so staying there was just torture allthough I guess me surviving is a good thing.

Now I'm making my way home, when I finally reached my destination I climbed up to my window hopefully unoticed and decided to go into my Sky9 outfit.

I didn't want to stay here for too long, staying here for much longer felt uncomfortable. When I had fully changed clothes I closed my jacket and got the cap of it on my head.

After I was done I jumped onto the roof and made my way over the roofs of the many houses, it felt better here.

The fresh air hit me in the face and I felt so much better, I inhaled deeply and slowly breathed out as I stood on the edge of a roof.

I sat down indian-style and got out my phone checking for any jobs or messages, I blinked again and looked before me when I saw blurs moving across the roofs.

I narrowed my eyes and put my phone away before standing up. What was happening?

Before I knew it I saw an explosion and I immediatly made my way over there, when I arrived I kept my distance when I saw Tsuna and the others.

And someone else I vaguely remembered ... It was Levi! I almost shouted in surprise but kept it in since I didn't want to reveal my location.

If Levi was here that certainly meant that the others were here too and that meant nothing good, the ring conflict was starting.

Then I tensed when I saw that Levi was ready to attack them, I unconciously focused on Yamamoto.

When I realized what I was doing I looked over to everyone else but I felt a faint blush on my cheeks.

Then Lussuria, Bel and Mammon moved in, not to mention a ... robot? I didn't exactly know what that was but it was something I had to find out later.

And not forget Squalo was there all of the sudden, he looked crazy like always. A little bit later Xanxus came forward.

I looked over the Varia and now that I saw them for real I concluded that they were crazier than I imagined.

Things got even worse when Iemitsu showed up, damn everything is escalating so fast. Direct orders from the ninth were given to both Tsuna and Xanxus.

After the letter was translated for Tsuna which gave me the information I needed, I couldn't just help but pity Tsuna and his friends.

I shouldn't pity them, they were strong and could fight well but if they could go against a Varia member is something that I doubted.

I narrowed my eyes at the Cervello, they were suspicious. I'd never heard about them before and it became even more suspicious when I heard that Iemitsu hadn't heard of them before too.

And the battle would be held at Nami-chuu, I wonder how Kyoya will react, probably not to good considering his love for Namimori, I'll probaly have to make it up to him with many sparring sessions.

Then the Varia left and after a moment Tsuna and the others left too but to my surprise Lussuria came back out the trees where he had left.

"~Hmmm, my 9-chan senses are tingling." He happily sang as he looked around the area to find me, I myself sweatdropped at what he said.

Of course it would be him to notice me being around, he's been dying to find me here.

"VOOOIII, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" Squalo yelled as he came out of the trees followed by Bel and Levi while Mammon and Xanxus stayed in the shadows of the trees.

"~9-Chan is somewhere around here." Lussuria repeated as he continued to survey the area, the others at the mention of my name widened their eyes in surprise -only Squalo actually-.

Immediatly Squalo began surveying the area too and Bel followed along but I doubt that he'll see anything with his hair like that.

I sighed at how they were trying to find me and decided to finally reveal myself, I slipped from behind the house I was hidding and stealthily made my way over to them.

"9-Chaaaan!!!" Lussuria shouted as he saw me and I almost thought it was Squalo at how loud he was.

"Yo." I casually greeted as I stood before them, god I was so short in comparison to them.

The reaction was immediate and they all looked at me, before I knew it Lussuria hugged me and shouted happily about how he finally found me.

Me not wanting to be suffocated wriggled out of his grasp and made some distance before he tried to murder me again.

"Lussuria please refrain from suffocating me." I dryly said, only now I had noticed how silent the others had become.

"~Ushishishi, so we finally meet 9." Bel said which made me look and nod at him in response.

Then I proceeded to look at the others and my eyes landed on Xanxus, a smirk made it's way onto my face and I went closer to him.

"Happy to see me Xanxus?" I teasingly asked, teasing Xanxus was a hobby of mine and one of the only things that I liked to do.

The man I questioned looked at me before muttering a 'trash' and then looked away from me, this was a standard reaction.

I nodded to Mammon and Levi as a greeting and both nodded back. I didn't have much to do right now even if I was only just discharged out of a hospital.

I walked away from them and faced away from them before speaking up in a serious tone that got their attention.

"I'm gonna warn all of you right now, if any of you so much as have the thought of killing Tsuna or any of his friends then I will come after your head, understood?"

Looking back with a fierce glare I saw all of them nod stifly except for Xanxus and Mammon.

"Tsuna?" Squalo asked questionaly, he didn't understand why I refered to Tsuna with his nickname but I didn't respond to his question.

"~Ushishishi, do you know them personally?" Bel asked me mischieviously, at the question I simply looked at the Prince and that was enough for an answer.

Silence took over the area and that made me question if I did the right thing by saying that, I wasnt supposed to know personally, I wasn't supposed to have friends, I was a lonely assassin who was stupid enough to say that threat to the fricking Varia.

I sighed at my own stupidity ignoring the eyes on my back as my thinking went further, what if they now really wanted to kill them?

I didn't want any of them to be killed, Yamamoto in particular. He had helped me so much and as much as I hated to admit it I was actually developing feelings for the baseball-idiot.

I hadn't even noticed the hand on my shoulder before my instincts kicked in and I grabbed a gun out of the holster on my hip and pointing it right at the persons head.

When I saw that it was Lussuria I slowly retracted the gun, Lussuria had a calm look on his face despite not being able to see his eyes.

"Don't worry 9-chan, we won't hurt them too badly." He whispered as he leaned down, Lussuria was saying this just to reassure me but then I realized that he was probably speaking for himself.

At least Ryohei would be a little bitt safe, but no one was gonna hold back in any of the fights, this was about the rings, the things I said didn't matter.

"You know what forget what I said." I said as I shrugged Lussurias hand of my shoulder which had surprised him.

Now I realized something, these guys didn't see me as an assassin, they saw me as a teenager. I felt my anger build up inside unconsciously building my flames up too.

The flames that were building up also started emitting an aura around me which made Lussuria get some distance from me.

Normal POV.

"What the hell." Squalo said as he felt the flames emitting from Himitsu, these flames felt familiar but at the same time not.

Sky9 was a normal assassin who normally didn't use flames, but here she was emitting a strong amount of them.

Xanxus narrowed his eyes at the familiarity of the flames, he knew which ones they were but he didn't say a word.

Himitsu eventually calmed down and looked at the Varia with narrowed eyes, her glare was fierce and filled with anger.

"I'm gonna go." She said when she had calmed down completly, before anyone could stop the girl she dissapeared.

"Well this was a weird meeting!" Squallo shouted, even if he was silenter than normal. Probably a bit imitated by Himitsu.

"~I hope that we will see her again." Lussuria said as he looked in th direction Himitsu had left.

"~Ushishishi, who knows?" Bel asked no one in particular.

A silence fell over the area once more before several beep sounded through the area breaking the silence which made every Varia look at their phone.

From: Sky9

I'll be there tomorrow, be prepared.

:p

After the smiley nothing else followed and they were left wondering for what they had to be prepared and why the hell that smiley stood there.

And they also wondered how 9 had changed her mood so fast considering she had been about to snap their necks just then.

Sooo that was it for this chapter, we have entered the Varia arc and I'm happy that we're finally here. And god this is such a bad chapter someone criticize me please, I need opinions. Welp, bye (^0^)/!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 143 42
Kageyama likes his job. Sure, he works the early morning shifts at literally two in the morning, but he enjoys the tranquility of it all. It's never...
302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
1.1K 649 18
In the shadowy world of organized crime, Hiroshi Tanaka, the arrogant son of mafia don Kazuki Tanaka, believes he can manipulate anyone into becoming...
56.9K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...