Double Standards (Part 1)

By nikkihershell

He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against... More

HITCHHIKER
Angry Rooster
Hungover
Guess Who
I'm In Love With A Stripper
Coffee Break
Tink
Congratulations, Now I Hate You
Burnt
Taste Of Freedom
Picking Up The Pieces
My Kingdom
Resting Bitch Face
The Bet
Second Beginnings
Monster Unleashed
The Choice
Pure Bliss
Short Lived
Check Mate
Angelo
Ela
Grand Opening
Broken
Fearlessly Fearless
Unforgivable
Vanished
New Life
Bullseye
The Den
Use Your Words
Poker Face
Propositions
Happy Birthday
Goodbye
Picking Up The Pieces
Breaking Boundaries
Engagements
Girls Night Out
Down And Dirty
Chicken Fight
Ultimatum
Austin
Tangled Webs
Control
Yellow
Search and Rescue
Cast
The Waiting Game
R.I.P
Marcus
Baby Blues
Deliverance
Taking It Back
A Stranger's Eye's
Fire Meets Fire
Confessions
Knockedup Again
Aftermath
Surprise!!

Dinner Is Served

25.8K 1.1K 84
By nikkihershell

Laney

Padding around my room in only my bra and panties, I was strategicly piecing together my wardrobe for my dinner meeting with London. I wanted him to suffer and see what he walked away from. I knew this was a black tie restaurant so more power to me.

I chose a satin, slinky number in pale gold. It made my sunkissed skin shimmer and also hung to my curves to perfection. It was backless, low enough to show the dimples that sat atop by ass. The front dipped into a deep V, just under my breasts. I piled my wavy curls atop my head, but left just enough to dangle down my back. Grabbing my clutch I went on my way.

London

I saw as she came in and was having her coat checked. My breath caught in my chest as the coat was peeled from her frame. Her beauty should be illegal and every man's eye was devouring her. Feeling territorial, I strode over, placing my hand firmly on her lower back and bending to whisper in her ear "For a stripper, you clean up good. You look beautiful babydoll".

Laney twisted her glare upon me, fire in her eyes, and spat. "Those days are behind me London".

I barely heard her for looking around sending death glares to any man that looked at her. She was mine and I made it known. Firmly, I escorted her away to our private table tucked in the back. Thankful to be away from all the male eye's that was surely looking at my babydoll with lusty thoughts.

After Helping her to be seated, I took my seat across from her and had our wine poured. "Okay London what's all this about"?

I placed our order then replied. " The land you want isn't for sale".

"Yet London, yet". She stated looking me dead in the eye's.

"Never Laney. However I do have a few other pieces of land that may be of interest to you".

"London the land I want is the perfect location for my resort" she pleaded her case.

"And I promise Laney the other land I'll show you is to. All I'm asking is for you to look at it then decide". I tried to persuade her.

Laney took a moment to mull it over. "Fine, I'll look at the land but no promises. Also if I do decide to purchase one of the other lands you speak of, I want a rather large discount for my inconvenience, or there won't be any deal".

I grinned. She likes to play hard ball. If it would have been anyone else making these demands I would have told them to get the fuck outta here with that shit, but since it was her the words rolled off my tounge like silk. "I can see that that's done".

"Good". She said with a victorious smile.

Finally our business discussions came to an end and I wanted to keep her there as long as possible." So, how have you been?"

"Really London, your going to ask me that?" Laney spoke in disbelief.

"I'm just trying to indulge in polite conversation". I said honestly.

Laney shook her head in disbelief. "Okay, so after some dickhead left me without a word and disappeared after leading me on just to screw me, I was a tad crushed, but I moved on. Met my mother, finished college, and now here I am, owner of the renowned Clancy Resorts. That's how I been". Her voice sour.

"Laney, I'm so sorry for that. Honestly the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you".

She cut me off. "Then why did you?"

"Because I'm stupid". I said raking my hands through my hair. "God there's so much I wish I could tell you, explain my actions, but I can't".

Laney shook her head in disappointment. "I probably don't want to hear it anyways".

After a few minutes of silence London asked. "So, have you met anyone?"

Laney pretended to smile brightly. "Yes I have. He's wonderful".

A tightness seized my chest and I had to loosen my tie. Pure, bitter rage roiled through my insides as I thought of having the man killed. Then Laney was curious herself about me and broke me from my thoughts when she asked. "What about you?"

I smiled "You know me".

Laney rolled her eyes "Yes, I know you".

"Laney please don't".

"Don't what London? I'm just saying".

"What..what are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying" Laney stopped and didn't complete her sentence. "Dinner is over".

She stood and looked down at me

. "Contact me when you're ready to show me the land". With that she walked out leaving me sitting there.

As she got into her waiting car she finished the sentence she had stopped. Softly she whispered "I'm just sayin you could have had me".

"Are you fucking talking to yourself?" A voice echoed through the window.

Laney jumped at the sound of my voice and looked out the window. "I told you dinner was over".

"Yea, and..." I shrugged.

"And what London, what more do you want me to say?" She hissed.

"I don't know, maybe just talk". I said softly.

Laney slung the car door open and told her driver it would be a moment. "So you want to talk? What do you want to talk about London? Oh I got it, let's talk about how you got a girl's hope's up just to crush them" Laney stuck her hands in front of my
face making crunching motions.

"Let's talk about how you was like promising to keep in touch just to bail". As she went on her impulsive rant she started walking along waving her arms everywhere, not caring who saw or that she looked crazy.

I had no choice but to follow her along the NY night streets. "Let's talk about how you told a girl what she wanted to hear just to get her in bed". She snarled.

Laney's heel caught in a crack in the sidewalk pissing her off more. Filled with frustration, she took her heels off and continued to walk as I grimaced, "Laney, you don't want to walk on these streets shoeless".

"I do what I want" Laney yelled.

"That's your whole problem Laney, and no I didn't just do all that to get you in bed. I admit, I ran, but not for the reasons you're thinking. I fucked up okay". I defended myself.

Laney stormed over to me and stood on her tip toes trying to get eye level with me but failing. She said between gritted teeth. "I just want to hit you, beat the shit out of you".

I couldn't contain my laughter and busted out laughing. I'd never seen so much anger come out of something so small. I could see her getting angrier as I laughed. Then I noticed her hand curl into a tight ball and start to swing out. I was prepared this time and caught her hand mid swing. "Not this time babydoll. Enough of this shit".

Grabbing her wrist I applied just enough pressure to make her wince. I had to do something to get her under control and off the busy streets and prying eyes. Continuing to grasp her wrist, I turned her around and placed my hand on her back and starting walking. To anyone we looked like a normal couple passing by now.

"Get your hands off me". Laney said between gritted teeth.

"No, not until I'm positive your level headed".

"Stop stirring me around like a fucking puppet". She demanded.

"Then calm down". I felt Laney relax and bent down whispering in her ear.

"If we wasn't in public I would fuck the anger out of you. I'd spank your ass raw for your behavior right now".

Laney looked over at me. "You can go fuck yourself London. Now let me go".

I glanced over at a darkened alley. "All I have to do is drag you in there and no one would be the wiser".

Laney darted her eyes to the dark alley, then back to me. She'd never seen his eye's look so dark and intense and knew it was a look of pure, raw desire. A inch of fear crept up her spine, as she realized he meant what he said, but she quickly shoved it away and spat. "I'm not one of your alley whores"

I bent down inches from her face and growled, "and I can change that in a split second".

Laney jutted her chin up and spoke with challenging eye's "I have a boyfriend".

I gave a mad grin accompanied with a gruntal growl and before she knew it I wisked her into the alley. It was time to let her know she was mine, to take her, to claim her, mark her.

"Seems you need to be taught a lesson on when to keep your mouth shut". I threatened.

Laney tried to break free but I was too strong. "You can't do this". Laney screeched.

Laughter erupted from my chest. "You're in my playground now babydoll. I'm done with all the pleasantries. I take what I want".

Before Laney could respond, I placed my hand around her throat, pushed her back against the brick wall and smothered her mouth in a savage kiss. Laney tried to wriggle free, but was no match against me. I slid my hand between her legs gathering her warm juices. Stepping back a tad, I held my moist fingers up to her. "The body don't lie babydoll".

I took my wet fingers and ran them over her kiss swollen lips, spreading her juices on her like lipstick.

I then spun her around pressing her into the brick wall. Taking my forearm, I pressed it across her upper back to pin her down. "Welcome to my world Laney. I should have done this a long time ago".

Before she knew it, and it happened so fast, she heard my

zipper being pulled down and her panties ripped off. Using my knee, I nudged her legs wider apart, and with one swift movement slammed into her. Despite herself, she let out a long satisfying gasp. I leaned all of my weight onto her crushing her into the wall as I pounded in and out. Out of the darkness of the alley , Laney could see the busy streets, people walking right pass us without a clue.

Laney let out a loud moan as the first orgasm racked her body and whispered "who's fucking you now Laney? Say it Laney".

Laney panted out "you are".

"What's my name Laney?"

"London"

"London who?"

"London Harper".

"Say it Laney. Tell me who's fucking you?"

"London Harper is fucking me".

I flipped her around, placing her back against the wall and wrapping her legs around my waist. "I want you to see who's fucking you, who's making you cum, who you're making all those fuck noises for. Look at me Laney".

Laney peeked through her sex induced eyes and bit down on her bottom lip. Another orgasm coursed through her body causing her to cry out. "Say it Laney, tell me who owns you, who owns your body, who owns your pussy?"

Laney moaned out my name. "Londuuun, Londuun Harperrr".

"That's right babydoll", I said while placing kisses all over her until I came deep inside her.

Afterwards, I helped clean her up and we sat on a sidewalk bench. Laney seemed withdrawn and guilty. "This shouldn't have happened, I'm in a relationship".

I was feeling guilty as well for taking her like I did. "I'm sorry Laney, I lost control".

"We shouldn't see each other again while I'm here. I'll send my employees to look at the land". She mumbled.

"No Laney, don't. Please listen". I tried to reason.

Laney teared up "No London just stop". Her driver finally arrived and Laney rose. "I fell in love with you last time and I can't go back there, cause if you pulled the same stunt again, my heart won't recover".

"You what, Laney". But she hopped in the car and was gone.

Once at the hotel, she took a long, hot bath, and had a good cry. Walking from the bathroom, she just wanted to get some good sleep but was shocked to see her boyfriend Dillion standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
165K 3.7K 44
" He raised his large hand as I squinted my eyes preparing myself for the sting that will wash across my face. But it never came, my face still feels...
1.3M 28.4K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
358K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...