More Than Just His Personal A...

By BeCa2801

"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curv... More

The interview
Copyright
First Day At Work
Surprise guest pt1
Surprised guest pt 2
Surprise guest pt 3
So Much For A Girls Night
Tease
Party Preparations
Shopping
She's Your What??!!
Jealousy
Prince Charming
The Ball
Clarence's Attack
Clarence's Attack pt 2
Ryan's home
Meeting The McGrayson Staff
Nightmares
Betina's Crazy Idea
The Tour
Clarence's Revenge
A Midnight Snack
Meeting Clarence
A Night To Remember
A/N
Mom's Interference/The Penthouse
Messed Up
Dinner At Mom's
Watty Awards
Ben
It's A Date
4th of July
Lunch
First Date
Lost
A Look Into Ryan's Past
Feelings
Missing You
Cast
Mum and daughter talk
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!
Losing You
Complications
I Love You
new story: A Thanksgiving Miracle
Epilogue
Farewell/ Sequel?
Pls read
new story:12 dates of Christmas
IMPORTANT!!! PLS READ!!!
Valentine's day bonus chapter
Racism in Wattpad😥/ Good News @ The End Tho😊😊

Bonus chapter 2

5.3K 153 17
By BeCa2801

Sorry for d late update, I meant to write not less than twenty four hours in d last chapter's a/n.. Hope ur Valentine's day went well. I spent mine in dream land, 😀.

So there has been a confusion about Georgia's body shape so I've included a pic below👇👇👇

What do you think?
   ***

     "Jake?" Georgia stared at the little boy who was giving Mrs. Smith a hard time.  He turned two face her, his mouth splitting into a wide grin.

  "Georgia!" He ran on the desk at the reception area while Georgia rushed to catch him below hr jumped and injured himself.

   She twirled him around with a wide grin on her face. Finally, she dropped him on the floor carefully." What are you doing here? Isn't your mum worried ?"

  He shook his head animatedly. "Noooo, mummy knows I'm here."

"Okayyy. What are you doing here?" She repeated her question.

  Jake grabbed her hand and drew  her towards the door.

"Come on, I want to show you something." He fragged her towards the elevator.

  Georgia walked with him still stunned." You came up here alone?" Her stunned expression met his.

Jake smiled up at her." Nooo, I came here with a one of the secuwity man."

   Georgia watched him pull her out. She winced and used her hand to shield her eyes from the blinding sun. She looked around trying to find whatever it was that was  reflecting the sun in her eyes.

   Her eyes bulged out when she noticed her dream car parked across the company building. Every one knew she had been crushing on that car for the longest time now.

   She just had to save a little bit more - or more than a little bit - to get her dream car.

   Feeling slightly jealous of the owner, she turned towards Jake." Where to?" She grinned

  Jake cocked his head to the side." Dunno know." He shrugged.

She frowned." Okay, now you are getting me worried."

"He just said I should you out here. I don't know anything again oh "

"He?"

"Hmmm, uncle Ryan."

Ryan was here?! Georgia found herself rushing to adjust her hair again but stopped herself.

  What was she doing?! She was supposed to be mad at him for not calling her.  But that did not stop her from searching around for him.

   She had been worried sick when he had not been her calls or calling her or even a simple text.

  Georgia heart skipped a beat when she saw him waving at her across the road right beside her dream car.
   She wanted to smile back and wave but that would ruin her anger.

  Lifting Jake into her arms , she carefully crossed the road when it was empty to meet him. Across the building was actually a park beside which you could find buildings for shops. That was were Rebecca's bakery was located.

   When she finally reached him,s he dropped Jake to her feet and crossed her arms across her chest choosing to avoid the fact that his plain forest green t shirt seemed to make him impossible to ignore.

   As if noticing her angry expression, he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Hi?"

"Why did you not pick my calls? "

"I was busy?" He said more like a question making her frown in suspicion. No,she was not worried he was cheating on her. She trusted him, so there was actually something else going on and she was going to find out.

"I'm really sorry, I was just too busy with ...stuff." He spoke .

"What stuff?" She asked curiousity lacing her angry words.

"Well..." He trailed off like he would not tell her then took her by surprise when his signature smirk took over his face. "You really do know how to ruin a surprise, don't you?"

"What?" Could this valentine's day get any more confusing?

He shook his head at her before grabbing Jake and placing her hand in his own. They walked down the road, passing by more lovey dove couples before taking a turn before stopping.

Georgia was show her jaw was somewhere on the ground by now.

Why?

Cuz before her in all its glory and might stood the her car crush, the latest model of a tundra. It was as sleek as it could be and some sort of shade of brown. Her brain was too excited to think of colors right now.

Another thing that caught her eyes was the super huge teddy bear which laid across the roof of the car. It was really huge, and cuddly, two or three shades lighter than the car's colouring, with a grinning mouth.

   The left hand was bent with his head resting on it, his right leg crossed in front of his other leg.

    Jumping up and down in excited she turned and hugged Ryan almost falling him and Jake down .

  He laughed and wrapped his free arm around her waist bringing her to his side." I'm sorry I took so long. There was a delay in delivering the teddy bear."

  She waved her hand." That's okay. This is the best gift ever! I forgive you. Thank you so so much! I love it! I love you." She grinned at him , her mood taking a 360° turn from how it was before.

  "What about me?" Jake voice broke the little bubble of love they were in.

She turned to face him." Oh I love you too." She said before covering his face in kisses making him giggle out loud.

And in that moment everything was perfect.

But for how long?

😲😥😦😧😩 sorry I just had to write that last part. , pls don't kill me. What do you think about the gifts? What did u get or wish u had gotten for valentine's day?

Did u guys actually think I would ruin valentine's day with Clarence and Sofia? I'm hurt 😩. But, the only reason they did not make an appearance is bcos a bonus chapter is not enough to contain the disaster they'll cuz. That's all I can say, for now. U'll have to wait for d sequel, not sure when tho.

If If you've read 12 dates of Christmas, you'll know how much I love big teddy bears even though I don't have one.

Over here its almost 1am and I'm supposed to be reading so pls show ur appreciation by voting, commenting, sharing etc?

God bless✌😘💑💖💗💓💕💝💞💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 11.7K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
3.2K 131 34
[Ongoing] ~Collywobbles : butterflies in stomach.~ ******* Navi, a hopeless romantic living a pretty normal life with not so normal family drama dec...
831K 21K 76
Scarlett Jones has suffered worst from her childhood. After her mother's death she was abused by her father and got bullied her entire school life fo...
482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...