Justin Bieber Preferences

By fazing

More

#1 First Time Meeting Him
#2 First Anniversary
#3 Special moments with him
#4 Favorite Panties
#5 Car Crash
#6 Pregnancy
#7 Looking at the stars
#8 You're on your period
#9 You Forget to flush
#10 A fan calls you fat
#11 His cheeky pick-up line
#12 Sexual encounter interruption
#13 He throws you a surprise party
#14 What he does when you cry
#15 He hurts you in bed
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 2
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 3
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 4
#18 your daughter gets her period and your not there
#19 He catches you smoking
#20 You call him in the night
#21 All a bet
#22 sharing a bed
#23 child wont sleep
#24 You both argue and your sick
#25 higschool a.u
#26 twitter hate

#16 A fan catches him touching you

3.9K 62 2
By fazing

His lips pressed against yours firmly as he held you up against the wall. “I missed you.” He said against your lips as his fingers brushed over the top of your jeans. Seeming to forget where the two of you were he let his hand travel down until they were in between your legs. His thumb lightly went over your inner thigh and you let out a low sigh into his mouth. “Uh…can I um…can I get a picture with you?” A girl cleared her throat, her cheeks slightly pink as she glanced down at his hands. Nodding his head he pulled away from you and making his way over to the girl and stood next to her for the picture. “I…I didn’t mean to interrupt you two or anything.” She said a hint of laughter in her voice as she looked over at you. After signing her shirt she stepped away from you two getting ready to leave, “Use protection and try to hold out until you get indoors.” She said giggling a bit only causing your cheeks to redden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
524K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...