Set on fire

By Trixiejane045

This story is about a girl called Vanessa. She is fifteen and has three brothers so as you can imagine she ca... More

Set on fire
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen -final chapter
NEW STORY ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter three

611 22 4
By Trixiejane045

Chapter three:

"Yes it's Friday"!! I screamed running down the halls getting both murderous and humorous glances from everyone.

I go to my locker Jacob on hot on my heels. I put in the combination and grab a book out for math. Ugh! math. Worst subject created. I see why we need maths and need to learn it.

Every job you can get involves maths in some way. But it's still boring. Still the worst subject. And still a waste of my time since I'm marrying rich.

But nothing could ruin my mood. My birthday was on Sunday this weekend. Then suddenly I see a guy, a werewolf of course beating up another wolf.

I was quite mad about it. When I was a little kid just starting school I got bullied. A lot. Bullying really hits a nerve because of that. That's why I decided to train with my brothers.

They taught me how to fight in human form and wolf form but that's not the point at the moment. Mostly boxing as well as karate. Some attack others defence. Because this hit a nerve and I couldn't just stand there I marched over.

I didn't realise this was the alpha of the Silver moon pack as well as his beta and third in command.

I assumed they were just random players who beat other people up. Well I wasn't scared of them. Mainly because I was fuelled by anger and I didn't have a clue who they were.

All werewolves started training when they shift which is when we are 8-10 years old. I was five when I started training. That had given me a three year head start.

My brothers started training at a normal age but took karate when they were four five and six. I didn't know you could learn karate that young but apparently you can.

We are all pretty skilled fighters. That's one reason I was confident I was going to beat these guys up. I marched over my head high with a frown on my face.

"What do you think you are doing"? I ask confidently. They stop beating the guy up.

"What do you mean? I think it's obvious. Right guys".

"Well you shouldn't be doing that".

"Who's gonna stop us"?

"Me", I say angrily.

"Yeah a little girl is going to stop us from giving this guy his daily beating"?

They did this daily? "no body calls me a little girl got it punk"?

"Aww that's cute the LITTLE GIRL thinks she can tell us what to do".

They wanted to break me. Well that's not going to happen. Never will I be broken. By now quite a few people had gathered around creating a small crowd. People that trained with me whispered around.

"She is going to cream that guy".

"But he's the alpha".

"She's been training for way longer than he has".

"But he is naturally strong".

"Shut up you guys"!

Alpha? wait! what? Maybe this isn't a good idea. The guy smirked obviously realising I now knew he was the alpha. By this wasn't going to stop the beating up he deserves.

By beating him up I'm really no better than he is and angering an alpha is a bad idea. But it's for a good cause and its too late to back out now.

I pretend to go down in a bow to show him respect when I kneed him in the groin. I punch his jaw out of place and put him in a head lock, strangling him successfully.

He clawed at my fingers. I let to at the last minute and gave him a side kick. The other two came and backed him up. Those guys were expecting it which made it a little harder.

I still effectively left more than a few bruises on their skin. Their eyes were black from punches and one of them hobbled around with a sprained ankle because of the angle I had pushed him onto.

I kicked one guy in the shin before brushing pretend dirt off my hands. I walked away quickly but calmly hoping they wouldn't sense I was scared of his alpha side coming out.

My brothers came up beside me slinging their arms around my shoulders! "that was one heck of a fight. And now Ross owes me five bucks".

I laugh. "I can't believe you doubted me Ross. I thought you believed in me"?! I asked with fake hurt.

"Well you looked so miniature next to the guy and his friends. Or should I say the alpha and his beta and third in command. I had no idea what you were thinking! I was pretty much positive you were going to get a taste of your own medicine".

"Never. Besides that medicine hurts and tastes terrible".

"Well! imagine how we feel when your a little bit mad"!

"Oh I'm so sorry", I say sarcastically. "In my defence trying to prank me was a bad idea".

"Yeah well never again"!

"You bet bro".

"Whatever".

"Still be more careful. After all that training I can't believe we didn't teach her anger management"!

"Yeah that was probably kinda stupid".

"Ya think"?

"Oh come on guys in not that bad".

"Oh yes you are", they say all at the same time.

"Gee thanks guys. and btw that is creep- y. Never do that again"!

"Sorry", they say all together.

I groan in frustration. "Whatever guys. I'm going to class". I walk off leaving them laughing in the hallway.

I can't help but wonder if they planned that. I mean its three different people, with different language choices and mostly different personalities.

I accidentally bump into someone. "Oh sorry"! I exclaim. I didn't even catch who it was before he ( or she. But I'm 95% certain it was a guy) walks off hiding his face and shoving me as he walks past.

"Jerk"! I yell down the halls".

He ignored me and I sigh. Maybe I do need anger management.

I go to my class and of course arrive late. "Miss Turner you are late".

"Sorry Miss"...?

I look up not seeing my usual teacher. Instead it was a completely different girl. I thought the voice sounded different. Taking me seat I smile genuinely at this new teacher.

I raised my hand. "Where's our other teacher"?

"She quit".

"So your our new teacher"?

"Until the principal finds a better replacement anyway. And I'm looking forward to teaching you all. Now please write these equations down in your workbooks and answer them in the next ten minutes".

I put my head down pretending to write. I don't need to learn maths. Marrying rich remember?

I take out my phone and start playing candy crush. I finally pass the level I've been trying to pass for a few weeks now.

"Yes"! I yell loudly standing up with my phone in the air.

All eyes were on me. I quickly hide the phone. "I got the answer to the question. Yay"!?

Everyone gives me strange looks before turning around and continuing the rest of the questions. There was about ten in total.

I put my phone away to save any further... incidents. My eyes wander the classroom. Everything is a brown colour. I look out the window at the trees. I sigh and rest my head on my hands.

I was bored out of my mind. I open my maths book and start doodling. I draw up plans for pranks. And other random things such as bubble letters. Fancy writing.

I practiced my handwriting skills. Finally the maths ended. As soon as the hell rings I'm already out the door. I never saw the people who I taught a lesson to today again.

Well not for the rest of the day anyway. Later back home I train some more having a feeling I would need an advantage if the Alpha plans on revenge.

I'm sure he's not that childish and foolish. He will keep moving forward. Because I'm not the smartest and don't do a lot of school work I get bored very easily.

I cute boredom by thinking about random things. I could be thinking about how much rugby sucks and then about a book covered in tomato sauce. It only happened once and it was an accident.

The library was a bit mad. But I did try to clean it all up as bet I could. As I was saying my thought drift very easily. It must be very annoying for people who are stuck reading my mind all day.

My brothers and Dad for example. Just because they are closest to me. The rest of he pack is more distant and I have little to do with them and they don't have much to do with me.

We know each other from pack meetings, introductions, pack parties and stuff like that. Even just from school. We all knew each pack members name.

There were three Emily's and two Emma's. Theres only one Vanessa though. Yep! that's me!!!!!

I was watching a bird out of the corner of my eye as I trained. I throw a punch at Ross hitting him in the nose. I heard a snap as he bent it back into place for it to heal.

It was fixed in a matter of minutes. "I'm not sure I you'll eh doing this. You've had a lot of punches over the years".

"Yeah well soon I'm going to fight back Vanessa. And you won't have a chance", he smirked.

"Uh huh whatever helps you sleep at night Rossy".

"Don't call me that".

"What Rossy"?

"Yes"!

"Yes what Rossy"?

"You know what never mind".

"Okay Rossy", I grin, teasing is really fun! You haven't lived until you tease your siblings or someone. I feel sorry for those who are only child's. it must be so quiet around their house.

Wait. Maybe I'm jealous? I do some more attack training and some fitness tests. I like to keep my fitness up as high as possible. I am averagely skinny. I'd like to think of myself a right weight.

Then again there is no right weight for anyone is there? okay enough about that. I run a little faster in my wolf form trying to race the wind.

My claws dig into the earth. My tail is wagging my fur blowing in the wind from the speed I'm running at. Dog kicks up behind me and the forest is blurred.

The pain when you shift the first time is unthinkable. You feel like your whole body is ripping apart. Your spine cracks and bends. Fur forced its way through your skin who h is stew thee to its limits as your face grows longer.

You or while body is on fire and eventually you pass out. It's a good thing. Then you can't feel the pain. Your first shift can last for your on end. And you may not pass out. In which case your unlucky.

But your first shift as horrible as it sounds is totally worth all of this. I run after and faster and leap over a creek. I run through a stream on the other side of the hill. I leap and jump and dodge through trees and bushes.

I pull to a stop. The silver moon packs territory. I'm not allowed to pass. It's only for school. And school hours are over. Unless of course you are invited by someone of their pack and they have to check with their alpha first.

Nothing gets past their packs boundaries. Our packs are allies that's for sure but sometimes there's a silly argument about which pack is better, stronger, faster, wiser, bigger... and so on.

Personally I think the silver moon pack is better than ours. They have more pack land, more members, the school, no rouge problems, good fighter, and everyone is well trained.

But I would never say that around our pack. Their precious egos wouldn't survive. And yes our pack has "precious egos".

Not my problem. I'm not bothered really. I curl up into a ball in my bed. The sheets were cold. I snuggled down bringing them up to my chin.

I close me eyes. Luckily for me. Sleep comes quickly and soon Enoch I'm off in dreamland or as my grandma used to say... "away with the fairies".

Please vote, comment, follow and share this story with yuor friends and family!!! Thanks so much for reading this. Please share your thoughts. Remember NOT EDITED!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
64.7K 1.8K 25
(PG 13) Violet was beaten and talked about for no reason. People call her a slut and the person that started it was her evil bitchy ass sister Hannah...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
59.6K 1.7K 26
"Yeah? Prove it." I spat at the wolf. 'He's telling the truth, you don't feel the power coming off of him?' My wolf whimpered. Oh shit. T...