She Resides In Me -love Shines

By angelove2

#6 in short story On a very heavy demand...The story is back .. this time.. Love shines! .. Gear up to witne... More

Synopsis!
1. A new start!
2. Glimpse of past!
3.Broken heart!
4. Lost souls!
5. Union of soul!!
6. Can i kiss you?
7. You're my soul!
8. Bounded with guilt!
9. Deslote Malhotra!
10. Left or Back?
11. You earned it!
13. She is his peace!
14. His lifeline!
15. Her Patience!
16. Blooming Love!
17. Loving him!
18. Missing her!
19. Is this love?
20. Because you are the one!
21. You're my first and last!
22. Am in love!
23. Their eyes confessed!
24. Growing closeness!!
25. Blast from the past!!
26. Facing the sins!!
27. She brings out best in me!
28. Loving, Fighting, Crying!
29. It's all about love!
30. Heart of Darkness!
New Cover
31. Present met past!
32. Meri duniya mei aake mat ja!
33. You love me?.... I do!!
34. You should know the truth!
35. Love triumph at the end!

12. I love her!

4.1K 609 123
By angelove2

(Edit on them after a very long time!❤)

• Happiness came back in my world in form of you, I can never have enough of you, how much I love, darling! You've no clue.. •

***
For a change I decided to write this part from Manik's eye. Don't know why but I feel like you all should understand his feelings in more depth now. So pardon me if anyone don't like this part of story as I very rarely write from first person point.

Manik's pov :

Life is as beautiful as she is, Almighty brought all the happiness back into my world and left me clueless. When I've had lost all the hopes, I was totally shattered and was ready to give up! Then only he cleared the air for me and brought a beautiful peaceful daylight.

She is sitting right in front of me, writing the lyrics of the song which we decided to sing together in the upcoming album khamoshiyan, I can't believe on my destiny that the girl whom I thought I lost long back is sitting so close to my eyes and I can stare at her without any second thoughts.

She brought light with her, its true when she is around, love is around, happiness knock on my door because she is right beside me. She is the only reason of my existence today and I can't describe my gratitude in words.

Nandini : "Mr. Malhotra!".. her soft tone brought me back to the reality. She is looking at me with perplexing eyes, and I gave her a small smile.

Manik : "Umm! Sorry!".. I murmured apologetically and she gave her ever so bright smile.

Gosh! How to tell what I feel when she look at me with those bright shining eyes. I love her, I love her like anything. But my love for her isn't it's toxic?, Whenever I'm around her she lands up in trouble. I always brought misfortune for her, and now if anything happens to her because of me I won't be able to forgive myself. All these fear took away my sanity, my peace, suddenly I started feeling helpless, useless.

Nandini : "I think you are in deep thoughts. But is there something which is bothering you?"..She asked with concerned filled tone.

I looked at her amusingly, she know me so well, she can see through me, and it's something bewitching. When I looked in her concerned filled eyes, I just forgot all the shitty thoughts which spoiled my mood.

Manik : "Nahi! Kuch nahi. Am fine Miss. Murthy.. ".. I answered her with a smile and she suddenly felt relaxed, I can't believe that I still affects her so much.

Nandini : "Nandini, only Nandini!".. she told me with a smile or it won't be wrong to say that she actually strictly told me to call her by her name.

Manik : "Nandini!".. I called with all the love in my heart for her and she looked so beautiful suddenly , I can feel that she loved the way I call her, and this feeling swelled my heart with utmost pleasure.

• When you look at me, when you think of me, I'm in paradise! •

Her happiness matters the most to me, and the way right now she is looking at me I can feel all the hair stand on my body at once.

Manik : "so what's the progress?".. I asked to divert her deadly gaze on me, it's so alluring so soothing, I can stare her forever but right now I need to be very careful around her, I got this chance after ages as if it's my second birth and this time I don't want to commit any mistake.

I love her like crazy! She is everything I want and need! She is the center of my world! •

Thank God! I managed to divert her mind, she looked away but it pinched in my heart badly.

Nandini : "Mr. Malhotra I think we need to keep the music soft and peaceful. What you think?".. she asked me my opinion with her innocent voice and all I can do is just admiring her beauty, how her lips moves gracefully, how she touch her hairs every now and then. I still remember how she used to get irritated as soon as I mess her hairs, those were the golden days, I wish I can get back them.

Manik: "whatever you suggest!"..I placed the ball in her court and now whatever is her wish I'll comply with it. She again looked at me with awestruck expression and I can tell she is surprised by my answer.

Manik : "Don't look at me like that, I exactly knows your poetic sense. And whatever you'll compose it will surely be the best. Mujhe Tum par tumse jyada bharosa hai Nandini. ".. I voiced out because I sensed uncertainty in her eyes about her and My Nandini can never be unsure about her talent. But wait! Why she is looking at me with bewilderment.

Holy shit! I talked about her poetic sense when in this 1 year she never made this public. Shit!

Nandini: "how do you know about my poetic sense?".. she asked with all the confused expression on her face..

Now I need to cover up before I mess up more, it's so true my mind and my heart aren't in my control when she is around and right now I really messed up. What a malfunction of mind to mouth, I could be careful but no me and my foolishness.

Manik : "I had seen your blog! Sometime back I guess.. ".. I tried my best to sound genuine but what if she don't write blog now? Or what if she doesn't even know that she holds a blog?.

Holly hell! Manik Malhotra you're screwed!

She narrowed her gaze on me and frown, how I wish I can understand what she is thinking right now. I need to get into her head but before I could analyze her expressions more, she gave a beautiful charming smile to the one who is standing right behind me. I guess!

I turned around to look whose the lucky person to be awarded with such peaceful smile. Deep down my heart shrink badly with the thought that she has someone else in her life, perhaps! Someone very very special.

Oh good god! The thought itself took my breath and I died thousands of death in this one second.

I turned and found RJ standing right behind looking keenly at Nandini with a warm smile on his face, his eyes shining bright and I can easily figure out his love for her. I smiled sadly with the thought, he has what I don't!

Nandini : "RJ where were you all day? I phoned you but you didn't answered any of my calls, you know that's such an indecent behavior. ".. she complained after coming to him, I too stand and like a third party or being a stranger I stood there looking at the duo.

RJ wrapped her in his arms and she too give in, that's such unpleasant scene for me. I wish I could run from here or if this happened 4 years back I would have snatched her from his arms and dragged her from there with me. But it's not same anymore, I lost the right!

• My heart wants to relive every single second of our beautiful past, I want to be your first and last. •

RJ : "I'm sorry princess, I had some work and unfortunately my phone wasn't with me. Otherwise I would have never ignored your calls, you are my priority!".. he said the last line looking at me. His eyes tells me that he's accusing me with that particular line.

Of course I never considered her as my priority, she was always an option to me which I can grab when the others are cancelled. She was like that one empty free room to me which I can use when others are occupied. And all these shitty thoughts of mine brought immense guilt in my heart. But my trance broke down when she suddenly held my hand.

Nandini : "Mr. Malhotra! You seems to be lost somewhere. Are you okay? "..Her calm concerned filled voice drew my attention to her..

Manik : "Yes am fine.. I think I should leave ...".. I said while looking at RJ who is still staring at me like he really want to tell me something. But what it is?

RJ : "Mr. Malhotra so glad to see you here, but I really think you should leave. ".. his stern tone made me stunned, why he's so cold? I noticed Nandini glaring back at him.

Is there is something really happening between them?. The thought is very much unpleasant to me.

Nandini : "RJ!"..She scowled and looked back at me, I just gave her a smile and she had a apologetic face.

Manik : "RJ, you're right I should leave. And Nandini I'll see you soon."..I looked at love of my line, I wish I could stay back but I am helpless.

RJ : "Nandini can you please check where is my blue folder which I showed you yesterday. I really want it..".. he told her softly but what's happening, why he's trying to send her away from me?. Am really angry on him but hurt as well, I feel like I have left with no rights now, she has him with her and I no longer has her.

Nandini : "RJ! Mr. Malhotra is going, let me bid bye to him.".. she glared at him with a stern tone and I can tell she is really not happy with RJ's behavior towards me.

Manik : "Nandini it's okay! You do your work, I'll leave and please call me Manik. ".. I requested because am dying to listen my name from her sweet mouth. She gave a beautiful smile and nodded.

As soon as she left from there, RJ came to me and I can tell he isn't very happy to see me here.

RJ : "what you doing over here?"..His tone is stern while his eyes are depicting anger.

Manik : "mukti brought me here RJ, she has forgiven me."..I told him honestly but do I really need to give him every single detail.

RJ : "Mukti ne tumhe maaf kiya hai, Maine nhi, Nandini ne bhi nhi. Stay away from her.. " ..He threatened me. Dude! What's his problem?, I never did any harm to him.

Manik : "listen RJ".. I again tried to make my part clear but he didn't let me speak and for a brief moment I really missed my old self, the old Manik who never take shit of anyone. But I realized that Manik isn't alive, I myself killed him and he has no right to be alive.

RJ : "you listen to me Mr. Manik Malhotra, Nandini isn't alone this time so you better watch your actions. ".. his threatening tone made me realize his concern, his love for Nandini. We both wants to keep her safe but how to tell him am no longer a threat to her, actually I can burn myself but won't ever harm her.

Manik : "I'll keep this in mind. Good bye. ".. I signed off as I really don't want to create a scene, am happy today actually very happy. I can't spoil my mood because of him but am glad Nandini has so many people with her who cares for her, who loves her.

I left from there without giving second glance to him. I need to process all this , so much happened in one day. Mukti has pardoned me, Nandini is back in my world, everything is falling in right place. I really need to make myself believe on all this, this 4 years left a deep impact on my soul and now am a very self loathing person, but I need to believe on all this.

I love her, I love her more than my own life, she is not only my life or my world , she is everything to me, the reason of my breath, the reason of my existence.

And I left from navniti house with a very stupid but peaceful grin plastered on my face.

****

Thank you for your love and support, hope you all liked this part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 7K 57
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
21.8K 1.6K 31
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...
787K 91K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.