WILD // (Harry Styles)

Por tswords

❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by th... Más

description
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
.
?
WEAK

F O U R T E E N

112K 3.2K 7K
Por tswords

CHAPTER 14

*24 hours earlier*

CLAIRE

"Alright, that's it Claire, you leave me no choice." Zayn spits, an enraged look on his face.

I was so close. I was so close to getting away from him.

He lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I could fall back into insanity any second, and I have to stay focused on staying awake. Who knows what I might do if I have another episode?

I hate Zayn, I hate Zayn, I hate Zayn.

My stomach growls from hunger and my heart races with fear. "You leave me no choice." What does that mean?

He carries me back into the office, and throws me down. I jump slightly when he turns around, shouting into the corner as he kicks the wooden wall. A panicked thought appears in my head as I notice myself lose grip with reality.

"No, no, no!" he chants, his palms clenching together in fists.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Zayn's mad... at me? I don't want him to be mad at me.

"You hate me," he sobs, crumbling to his knees. A few tears fall as I get close, putting my hand on the side of his face. He looks up at me with a distraught face, his stubble brushing against my palm.

"No I don't, I love you!" I raise my voice, pressing my forehead to his. Why doesn't he believe me? I love him! I love him! I love him!

"You love Harry," he shakes his head along with his words, and his tears run down on my hand. What will make him feel better? Huh? I don't know, but oh! I wake up. No... Hm. What?

My lips press against his, and I put my legs on either side of him. I sit down on his lap facing him, looking him deep in his eyes.

"You feel that?" I take his hand and put it on my chest, right above my heart.

"It beats for you. Only you, Zayn." I see a hint of comfort in his eyes, and a weak smile appear on his face. He looks up at me, and puts his arms around me, embracing me in a hug. Oh, his arms feel so good. I inhale deeply as I feel his heart pressed against mine, warming my entire body.

"I believe you. Which is why this is so sad." He says, and I get confused. He releases me and backs up, looking at me directly. He puts his hand on my jaw, his thumb stroking my cheek.

"Why?" I ask, with a tense voice.

"Because... I have to kill you."

"Write it down," he says, pointing down on the piece of paper. I look up at him, tears streaming down my face. I don't want to die.

"Please Zayn, I thought you loved me," I beg, reaching out for him. The lights are dim, the air heavy. He exhales, handing me a pen.

"I do," he says with a gentle smile.

"But I have to kill you to get what I want, precious," he says, and I'm reminded of the whole ordeal. He has a goal with all of this, but what?

"Write the will Claire, for me," he tells me, and I melt as he leans down and kisses me. Ah, I'll do anything for him. I take the pencil out of his hand and lean down over the paper. And right before I start to write, I wake up. I look up at Zayn who offers a comforting smile, and I play it cool.

*Every property and fund of mine will be left for Louis Tomlinson, my brother.*

I write, a tear falling when I realize this is my last hour. I could give it all to Harry, but something tells me it would be too hard for him to deal with all of that. I don't want his grieving process be any longer than necessary. I press the pencil against the paper again, when I think about one thing I want Harry to have.

*Except for a purple Versace gown, which will be left for Harry Styles, my boyfriend.*

Zayn will read this and realize I'm myself again, but it doesn't matter. I'm going to die in the next hour. This... Is my last chance to send a message to the people I love.

I take a few minutes to write something to the most important people in my life, and I hand the piece of paper over to him.

"Thank you baby, I'll make sure to put in your casket with you!" He cheers.

"Oh god!" I cry with horrific image in my head. He's going to kill me and put me in a casket.

"Good," he nods when he reads it. He's glad? I thought he would be mad when he read it. What is his intention with all of this? What is he hoping to achieve?

"This will probably hurt like hell, Claire," he says, taking out a syringe from a small black box. He tightens the ropes attached to me, and leans down beside it.

"Ok, so once I inject this, your organs will shut down one by one," he says with casualty in his voice, looking me in the eye. I force myself to look up at the ceiling, trying to think of something else. I want my last moments to be that of joy. I close my eyes and picture myself in a big victorian house, where I see Harry play with our kids in the garden. He looks at me, and I feel my heart warm.

"It will reach your heart last and then... it will just stop beating." he shrugs, taking my hand in his.

"I love you Claire, I always will." I hear Zayn's voice faintly when I feel the sting of the needle entering my arm. I take a breath, preparing myself as my life flashes before my eyes.

HARRY

"This way Mr. Styles," the secretary says once I get into the police station. She leads me down a hallway, then opening one of the doors at the end, waiting for me to enter. I walk inside, and I find Detective Yang on one of the chairs resting on the other side of the room. She gets up, and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," she offers. She releases me and I struggle not to fall apart. In the next few days, I'll probably hear a lot of that. People making themselves feel better by uttering a few simple words to me.

On the left side of the room, there is a huge window almost covering the entire wall. Behind it, there are metal platforms, almost like beds stacked next to each other. There is something laying on top of one of them, with a white sheet covering it. Claire.

"As I said on the phone, we found her will... She left Louis Tomlinson most of her properties, but she left one item to you." She says and gets to her chair, searching for something in her bag.

She hands me a piece of paper, and I start to read the hand-written document.

-

The Will of Claire Tomlinson

Every property and fund of mine will be left for Louis Tomlinson, my brother.

Except for a purple Versace gown, which will be left for Harry Styles, my boyfriend.

My last words for the people I love

Michael, you will forever be my best friend and I am so grateful to have had you in my life.

Niall, I love you. Whether its returned or not.

Louis, thank you for always protecting me, even when I made it impossible for you to. I love you.

Harry, thank you for showing me what love is. You own my heart, and there is no measure to my gratitude of how you changed my life. My last four months were the happiest of my life. I love you, always and forever.

-

She wrote this right before she died, it seems like. Zayn made her write it. The text is already a little smudgy because of my tears dripping down on it.

"She... is an organ donor." Yang says, taking the piece of paper out of my hands. I look up at her with teary eyes. They're gonna take out her organs and give it to someone else. Someone who needs it.

Of course she signed up for organ donation. It's Claire.

"She is scheduled for an extraction in half an hour..."

"Do you want to say your goodbyes?" She asks gently, sympathy in her eyes.

I already said my goodbyes. But I won't ever turn down an offer to see her. In thirty minutes they will open her up, take her organs out and ensure her definite end. I need to see her one last time.

I nod at her, and she places a hand on my back as she leads me into the room with her laying on the steel platform. We walk up to her, and Yang slides the sheet off.

I could never be used to her face with no life. I see her familiar freckles, the tiny birthmark behind her jaw... She has stayed the exact same since she was in the casket in my apartment. She's dead.

I put my hand on the side of her face, feeling her cold skin. I can't blink. I need to take in the sight of her, before it's unavailable for me forever. I just wish I could see the warmth of her hazel eyes again.

I take ahold of the sheet, carefully sliding it over her face again. I watch as her face disappears behind it, truly leaving me alone.

I turn around, crouching, as a few sobs escape me. Yang puts something in my hand, and strokes my back. I open my eyes to find the purple fabric resting in my hands.

I clench my hand around it, knowing that this is all I have left of her.

I can't stay here, I can't take it.

I walk out of the room, out of the police station and into my car without looking back.

"God, no!" I cry to myself, as I hit the steering wheel with my fists. I start the car, driving out of the parking space as my lips tremble with devastation.

In 25 minutes, her body won't even be anymore. All that she ever was will die.

I get home, getting to the elevator. I can't take this. No, it's too painful. It's too much.

I notice something rigid in the pocket of my jacket, and I reach into it, pulling a gun out. It's the gun Yang lent to me when we were at the last house. I never gave it back. The elevator doors slide open and I walk into the apartment, my thoughts scaring me.

I never take my eyes off the metal device, and my fear is no match for the pain I'm feeling. I just want the pain to stop.

In 10 minutes, she will be gone forever. I will too.

My phone goes off and I answer without even thinking or looking at the caller ID.

"Harry!" I hear Yang's voice squeal. I jump slightly from the noise, still staring at the clock.

"Claire! She..." She starts, and seems as if she can't complete the sentence.

"What?" I hiss, tired of hearing anything more from this case. She died! There is nothing more to tell. Nothing more that is worth my time, or anyones time. I just wish they all would leave me alone. I'm... done.

"Harry, she woke up."

A/N

lmao got y'all

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 34.2K 38
A Contract. That's all Louis needs to fulfill himself. A simple signature and a NDA. Louis has been living the life of a dominant for a long time. H...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
66.3K 550 46
A bunch of Harry Styles imagines to read when you feel bored,happy,sad,excited,kinky...idk. Requests are taken but would be considered as Y/N of cour...
2.7K 46 10
Alternate universe where all one direction boys are just normal guys in their 20's. They've been friends for years and they love spending time toget...