More Than Just His Personal A...

By BeCa2801

"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curv... More

The interview
Copyright
First Day At Work
Surprise guest pt1
Surprised guest pt 2
Surprise guest pt 3
So Much For A Girls Night
Tease
Party Preparations
Shopping
She's Your What??!!
Jealousy
Prince Charming
The Ball
Clarence's Attack
Clarence's Attack pt 2
Ryan's home
Meeting The McGrayson Staff
Nightmares
Betina's Crazy Idea
The Tour
Clarence's Revenge
A Midnight Snack
Meeting Clarence
A Night To Remember
A/N
Mom's Interference/The Penthouse
Messed Up
Dinner At Mom's
Watty Awards
Ben
It's A Date
4th of July
Lunch
First Date
Lost
A Look Into Ryan's Past
Feelings
Missing You
Cast
Mum and daughter talk
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!
Losing You
Complications
I Love You
new story: A Thanksgiving Miracle
Epilogue
Farewell/ Sequel?
Pls read
new story:12 dates of Christmas
IMPORTANT!!! PLS READ!!!
Bonus chapter 2
Racism in Wattpad😥/ Good News @ The End Tho😊😊

Valentine's day bonus chapter

3.7K 121 3
By BeCa2801

    Georgia sighed as she stared at the computer in boredom. All around her, right from when she had stepped into the front door, all she had heard was people gush ng about how their valentine celebration had been going so far, the usual flowers had been delivered to more than twenty people, chocolate wrappers were all over, and almost everyone was strutting about with a new accessory or clothing they had gotten as gifts - and what was Georgia doing?

   Well, she was busy typing a report to present to Ryan. He had b be back to Miami to round the new hotel project. The guy had  not even called her at least to say happy valentines day. For crying out loud, it was their first val together and she understood that he was working hard but he could just call. She was not asking for much, was she?

  She angrily punched the innocent keyboard.

"Geoooorgiaaaaa" Mrs Smith's sing song version of her name rang in her ears.

  Georgia moodily sighed as she save dher work and stood up, stratvhing her skirt lower. She adjusted her hair - the hair she had made specially for today - and walked towards where Mrs Smith was situated.

   It seemed she was taking too long cuz Mrs Smith sang again." Georgia, someone's here to see you."

   Frowning, she walked faster. She sure was not expecting anyone today so when she saw who it was and the condition Mrs Smith was actually in, she slapped her hand over her mouth to hide a gasp.

  Happy Valentine's day pple or in advance for other pple.

You have to wait for at least the next twenty four hours to find out who it is.

Although, have u noticed that we haven't heard from Clarence or Sofia? 😋

Oh well, enough about hints of the next chapter.
Have a lovely valentine's day.

Pls vote and comment and add to ur reading list.

God bless ✌💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...
4.4M 121K 85
"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face scratched my cheek as he inched closer...
4.5K 141 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...