GET OUT!

By sora_the_explorer

After the death of her mother, Mia and her father moved into a new town. But she soon finds out that the hous... More

GET OUT!
chapter 2

chapter 1

34 3 2
By sora_the_explorer

4 weeks later...

"I don't see why we had to move to a new town" I crossed my arms still upset that we were moving.

"It's a new year so why not start in a new town as well" Dad said "oh I love this song" He turned up the car radio and started singing "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll, yeah

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll." 

I counldn't help but to smile and sing along. When the song had finished, the ads came on so dad turned down the radio. I stared out the window, there wasn't many tree's manly farmland, some cows and sheep. Then i saw a sign saying welcome to Greyville, population 30. Wow only 30 people live in this town. Well i guess 32 people live in Greyville now but that's still not a lot compered to our old town Chicago, there were so many people there.

"Looks like were here. Welcome to Greyville Mia"

"Why did we have to move to a small town with a strange name?" I asked.

"Greyville's not a strange name... well maybe it's a little strange" he laughed.

The new house was just outside of the town. It was a double story old looking house with grass and a big tree out the front. In the dirt drive way was the movers truck already putting the furniture inside.

"This place looks creepy"

"It does look a little creepy doesn't it, but i'm sure once we've settled in and made the house the way we want it, it'l look less creepy...maybe" he smiled and got out of the car.

I just sighed and followed him.

Once all the furniture was inside the movers left. Dad started unpacking the lounge and I went up stairs to my new bedroom and started unpacking. I was putting away my clothes in the cupboard when I heard a kid crying it was like the creepy kind of cry people would hear in a movie. I looked around my room then went into the corridor but it was empty, so went back to putting my clothes away. I hared the kid crying again, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I ran downstairs to my dad.

"Hey slow down whats the rush?"

"Dad this may sound strange but i keep hearing a little kid crying"

He just laughed "Well that does sound strange" He started walking upstairs then looked back at me "come on lets go have a look"

"I'm fine here. I'll wait for you to come back"

"OK then" He walked upstairs.

By the time he came back down I was bored sitting on the couch. I looked over at him. 

"Well?" I asked.

"I think your just imagination Mia." he shrugged "I didn't hear anything." Then he went back to unpacking.

"Maybe it was just my imagination" I whispered to myself.

But I was still to scared to go upstairs alone so I stayed down stairs and helped unpack.  

 vote, comment or like please. =]

sorry it took so long to write the 1st chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 21.4K 87
Nika, a halfblood vampire, faces conspiracies and dark magic during a hunt for her best friend - whose kidnapping has sparked a war between supernatu...