chapter 2

First day of school...

"Mia get up! Come on it's your first day at a new school, I'm sure you don't want to be late and I can't be late for work" Dad shouted from outside my door.

"Fine I'm up, I'm up." I slowly got out of bed and got ready for school. Greyville's school doesn't have uniform so I just put on black skinny leg jeans, black knee high converse with red shoe lace, my fave AC/DC top, a plain black jacket with a hood and my fave bullet for my valentine bag. I ran down stairs and made toast for breakfast. Just as I finished me toast, I could here dad run down the stairs shouting "Mia lets go!" then he froze at the kitchen door "oh your ready... cool" 

"Bit slow there dad"

He laughed "Grab your bag and lets go"

"OK" I grabbed my bad and followed him out the door.

"So what's your new job?" I asked.

We were in the car on the way to school (which is a 10 min drive on the other side of town).

"I got a job at a small photography place in town" He replied.

"Awesome"

Dads always been a photographer so I was glad he got the job at the photography place.

The school was a small building with lots of windows. It had grass out the front with a concrete footpath leading to the front door. No gate.

"Well i'll pick you up here after school. OK?

"OK. Bye" I got out of the car.

"Bye" He said then left.

I turned around to face the school. The big dark gray clouds behind the school made it look a little gloomy. Not 1 person in sight.

"This town is way to creepy" I mumbled under my breath then started walking towards the school.

The first door to the right had a silver plank saying principle's office. So I went over to it and knocked on the door.

"Come in" A lady's voice came from the other side of the door.

I went in, there was a lady sitting at a dark brown desk at the end of the cream coloured room. From what I could see, she look like someone in there mid 20's. Long brown hair. Wearing a black suit jacket. No jewelry.

"Oh you must be Mia." She smiled.

"Yes." 

"Well don't just stand the come sit" She pointed to the black chair at the desk on the other side of her.

"OK" I walked over and sat.

The principle told me the rules and what the school is like. Then she should me to my first class.

Because the town is so small there was only 1 class with 10 kids in it and 1 teacher.

School was gloomy and boring, I hate it. There were 2 other kids my age and they didn't even bother talking to me (they didn't even talk to each other). There were 4 kids older then me that kept calling me a witch. Then there were the 4 younger kids that seemed to look to scared to talk to me.

Great.

1 week later...

A week had past and nothing change. 

It's Saturday. Home alone because dad had to go to work. I got out of bed and went to the stairs. I froze looking at the bottom of the stairs there was a little girl short brown hair, holding her right arm in her left. She was in a black dress covered in blood staring at me. She started walking up the stairs not looking away from me. Terrified, I quickly backed up all the way to the wall. She stopped right in front of me, looking up at me she said. 

"Have you seen my daddy?"

"N-no I haven't" I replied.

It was freezing cold, I was shaking a lot.

"LIAR!" She screamed then disappeared into fin air. The small mirror on the wall next to me cracked through the middle.

My knees felt weak then I fell to the ground. Terrified of what just happened. I manged to get up, I ran to my room got change and left the house.

"Anywhere is better then being here alone" I mumbled then closed the door and walked to town.

vote or comment please.  =]