The Chronicles of my Life: a...

starielizabeth tarafından

Not classmates, not friends, not best friends, but lovers. - Or a story in which a girl who has a bright fut... Daha Fazla

Introduction
1. Welcome home baby!
2. One year
3. Preschool
4. Hey! that's my apple juice!
5. Hey you picked that colour not me!
6. With a new school comes new people
7. Fishy tank colours
8. Playdates at the park
9. Birthday wishes
10. Years only feel like days with friends
11. Chemistry isn't easy
12. Costumes
13. Halloween part 1
14. Halloween part 2
15. Halloween part 3
16. It's a dream. It's all a dream
17. Sometimes tea is chill
18. Let us get lettuce
19. Grocery store with David and Liza
20. When life gives you lemons, throw them at people
21. Happy Christmas!
22. Annoying texts and mixed emotions
23. Gifts and ever lasting memories
24. New years
25. Froyo and fans
26. Valentines day and secrets
27. Sleepovers
28. Happy birthday to... me?
29. Are you five or something?
30. Annoying girls and the beach
31. Tator tots and pop quizes
32. Concerts and surprises
33. The carnival
34. The Winter Dance part 1
35. The Winter Dance part 2
36. Happy Christmas
37. Birthday...
38. ...Ruined
39. 6 months
40. Lazy day
41. Wait, what?
42. The smallest things cause the most change
43. Going out and interesting news
44. Road trip fun (gone wrong)
45. Pain, heartbreak, and a stupid party game
46. Arguments, tears, and confusion.
47. 365 days with you
48. First of the last
49. Costumes and stargazing
50. Bucket lists
51. Plans for the future
52. Prom and talking
54. New York, meet Liza Koshy
55. Twenty One Pilots clique
56. The actual first day
57. Accidents happen
58. Secrets
59. Forever
hOLy SnIKerDooDLeS

53. Endings and new starts

1.8K 45 96
starielizabeth tarafından

AN: I didn't do my homework so I had time to write this you should feel blessed. Then again I don't normally do my homework because in a hundred years it wont matter.

September 1, 2017

Liza's POV

It's been two months since David and I broke up. We are still friends, but it's not the same. I will admit that I cried for a week after prom. Today is the day I leave for New York. I pack up everything in my suitcase and do downstairs. After saying goodbye to my mom and dad, my mom cried the whole time, I get in my car and leave to go say bye to Gabbie. I turn on the radio and out of the millions of songs that they play, Demons by Imagine Dragons comes on. 

Are you kidding me world. Are you freaking kidding me.

It brings up the memories of the concert. With David. I turn off the radio and drive in silence. The best way to describe it is in the words of Twenty One Pilots. "Sometimes quiet is violent". I sigh. It's like those two, almost three, years of dating David are just old memories now. Not a reality. I stop thinking about it because I don't want to cry. I turn the radio back on and change the station. What do you know, Screen by Twenty One Pilots comes on. That is much better than the other option. 

After driving for what feels like forever, I get to Gabbie's house. I groan when I see other people's cars there. Did she seriously invite our friends? Ugh, I love her but this is not needed. I get out of my car and walk to the door. I knock and am greeted with... all of our friends. Great. Just great.

Gabbie: "Suprise!"

I decide to pretend to be over the moon happy.

Liza: "Oh my gosh! Gabbie! Thanks you guys!"

I smile and hug her. Everyone may think that the smile is perfect, but they don't know that I want to curl up in a ball and cry right now. Sometimes the most painful scars are the ones no one can see.

Gabbie: "We couldn't let you go without all of us saying goodbye."

I walk in and close the door behind me. As I look through the people there, I see David. I look at Gabbie before I can make eye contact with him.

Liza: "So you got everyone here just to say bye?"

Gabbie: "No silly! I got everyone here to have a party to say bye!"

She points to the balloons and food. 

Liza: "Wow all this and it's not even my birthday."

Everyone laughs and disperses into the room. Kristen, Erin, and Carly all come over to me. 

Kristen: "We are going to miss you."

Carly: "Are you sure you don't want to stay here and go to UCLA like us?"

Erin: "Yeah just think about it."

Liza: "I already have my flight booked. And NYU is where I want to go."

Carly: "But I won't get to see your amazing hair!"

Erin: "Carly have you heard of Instagram?"

Carly: "Stop pointing out the obvious Erin!"

Kristen: "Well, we should stop taking up your time. I'm sure that you want to say bye to Gabbie, and you probably want to say bye to your boyfriend over there. He looks lonely."

Liza: "Yeah. Thanks guys. I love you all."

They all hug me. I remember that me and David never told anyone that we broke up. They walk off and start talking to everyone. After a few more people come up to me to say bye, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Gabbie

Liza: "What?"

Gabbie: "Come with me."

Liza: "Wh..."

Before I can object, she is pulling me by the arm up the stairs into her room.

Liza: "What?"

Gabbie: "What's wrong?"

Liza: "What do you mean?"

Gabbie: "You have been acting weird since the end of grade 12. You seem distant."

Liza: "I'm not distant."

Gabbie: "Liza, please tell me what's wrong."

Liza: "Nothing is wrong."

Gabbie: "As your best friend, I think I can tell when something is wrong."

I sigh.

Liza: "It's just..."

I feel a tear run down my cheek. Gabbie looks at me worried then hugs me.

Gabbie: "Now I know something is wrong."

Liza: "David and I broke up."

Gabbie: "What? Why? What did that motherfucker do? I swear to god if he cheated on you I will kill him!"

Liza: "Gabbie calm down! We broke up because we didn't think a long-distance relationship would be good for us."

Gabbie: "So I don't need to kill him?"

I let out a slight laugh.

Liza: "No Gabbie. Murder won't be necessary."

She smiles. 

Gabbie: "Well I'm glad that I could at least make you smile."

Liza: "Have you ever thought about being a comedian?"

Gabbie: "What?"

Liza: "Like standup comedy shows."

Gabbie: "Liza, you know I don't like standing up. I much prefer sitting down."

I laugh again.

Liza: "Consider it."

Gabbie: "Ok. I will. But only because you think I should."

She hugs me one last time.

Liza: "I should get going. I have a plane to catch."

Gabbie: "What is the three letter airport name again?"

Liza: "JFK."

Gabbie: "Your going from LAX to JFK."

She says this is a funny voice making us both laugh.

Liza: "But seriously I need to go I have to be on a plane in an hour and a half, and they said to get there 2 hours early."

Gabbie: "Then why the hell are you still here! New York is waiting for you!"

I smile and start walking downstairs. Everyone looks at me as if there was a spotlight on me. 

Liza: "Bye guys!"

I run out the door before I can get any sappy goodbyes. Just as I turn on my car, I see Gabbie run down to my car. I roll down the window.

Liza: "What is it?"

Gabbie: "Can you just promise me something?"

Liza: "You have to tell me what first."

Gabbie: "When you go to New York, don't forget about me."

Liza: "Why would I forget about you?"

Gabbie: "Well, you are probably going to meet a bunch of new people, have a bunch of new friends. And I can't wait to see what your future has in store for you, but I just want that future to include me."

Liza: "I will never forget about you Gabbie. You have been there for me since preschool. I don't think that anyone could replace the level of friendship we have."

Her sad face turns into a smile.

Gabbie: "Thanks. Now go have fun in New York. And text me when you get there. Oh and send me pictures I want to post them to Instagram and make people think I went to New York!"

Liza: "Will do."

With that, I drive off to the airport. 

After what feels like forever, LA traffic is the worst, I get to the airport. I quickly run to the check in desk.

Liza: "Hi. Flight to JFK at 5 PM."

Check in guy: "It's 4:15."

Liza: "And?"

Check in guy chuckles.

Check in guy: "You internet people love being late to places."

I look at check in guy confused.

Liza: "What?"

Check in guy: "You're Liza Koshy right?"

I nod.

Check in guy: "I've seen your vines. And what I meant was there was another viner here a few minutes ago who also has a plane to catch but had to sprint because their flight leaves in 15 minutes."

I laugh.

Liza: "That's us. Discordinated!"

Check in guy laughs again.

Check in guy: "Here is your ticket. Have a nice flight."

I run over to security. After going through the painful process that is security, I get to the boarding gate. The second I get there, the PA system goes on.

PA: "All passengers boarding flight 175 to New York, please start boarding. All passengers boarding flight 175 to New York, please start boarding. Thank you."

I mentally high five myself. Good timing. I get onto the plane and get in my seat. I'm on the window. Another mental high five. The whole flight, I just listen to music, and stare out the window. I think I feel asleep at some point too. 

We finally land. I look out the window. I can't see much since it's dark out, but it's still beautiful.

PA: "Welcome to New York everyone! Have a lovely evening."

I wait a second for people to get off. Then I grab my backpack and get off the plane. I go over to the place where you wait for suitcases until I see my hard blue suitcase. I grab it and leave the airport. I manage to find a taxi quickly. That's one thing I heard about being in New York. Apparently, you get really good at waving down taxis. The lady driving the taxi doesn't say much to me. She seems tired. I can't blame her. I don't like small talk either. Gabbie taught me to hate it with a burning passion of a thousand suns.

After about a 30 minute drive, she stops at NYU. 

Driver: "First year of university?"

Liza: "Yeah."

Driver: "Don't worry. It's not nearly as complicated as high school. Don't be nervous. It will be amazing."

Liza: "Thanks. Have a good night."

Driver: "You too darling."

I get out and she drives off. As I stare up at NYU, I think to myself.

This is a new start. New people. New places. I'm in New York! I can't wait to see what happens.

AN: So how's life?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.2K 234 21
Random short stories about my favorite YouTube friendship, David and Liza. wait how is it #25 in diza like whatttt completed....for now
180K 2.6K 25
David Dobrik and Liza Koshy love story. Just read it. *COMPLETED STORY*
52.8K 987 16
"I can't believe I'm stuck with you for the next 4 years of my life." I huff, plopping myself on my small springy mattress. "Yeah, you're telling me...
246K 4K 121
This is a fanfic about David dobrik and Liza koshy Contains mature content!