Winning Her

By RevyRogue

Edon has never known what or who she is, her mother refuses to tell her why they keep moving or who her fathe... More

WH 1
WH 2
WH 3
WH 4
WH 5
WH 6
WH 7
WH 8
WH 9
WH 10
WH 11
WH 12
WH 13
WH 14
WH 15
WH 16
WH 17
WH 18
WH 19
WH 20
WH 21
WH 22
WH 23

WH 24

16.6K 978 76
By RevyRogue

“Please, hear me out. I never meant to hurt you, I was so confused and angry. I thought you were standing up for your father, I lashed out without thinking clearly. Please Edon, please come home with me. I need you, your all I ever needed. I’ve looked everywhere for you, please please forgive me” Opening my eyes, I need some time to myself.

    “I need to shower” Pushing out of his hold, his eyes watch as I walk into the bathroom closing the door. Pushing my back against it, I sniff back a few years before I catch a look at myself in the mirror. Opening my contact case, I removed the colored lenses placing them in their rightful container. Looking back in the mirror, my green eyes shine bright against the deep red of my hair. Shaking I open the sink cabinet pulling out a box of dye.

~Salim~

Its been to long, she’s been missing to damn long. I’ve sent out word to every pack, that if she is spotted to get a hold of me asap. No word, none. As the days continue I find myself becoming more and more moody, I need her she’s my everything. I’ve played that damn video so many times, I could say each word line for line. The reward for finding her, isn’t enough I’d give everything to have her found.

    Tricks play with my emotions as I wonder if she’s well, hungry, cold, sad, happy. Has she been marked by another, who is he? Gripping my head I scream out for the fourth time today, my beta is at his wits end trying to handle incoming calls that might be her. I feel like the parents to a kidnapped child, as I wait for all the losers to be weeded out from the real sightings. The door to the huge RV we have been living in opens, with Toni looking pleased.

    “We got a really good lead on her Alpha” Holding a piece of paper, I take it from him. Its not only an address of her work, and home but a black and white photo as well.
    “That’s her” Staring at the picture of her bartending.
    “She’s only a few miles from where we are now, were headed their now.” Nodding I can’t believe she’s finally been found. The RV parks a few blocks away, because of its size. Toni dresses in all black, to make sure its really her. As he leaves I pace the RV, waiting for word from him.

~Its her Alpha~
~Good, get out before she see’s you~

Opening the door, I hurry to the home address that’s listed for her. Picking her lock I slip in, taking in her smell. Its changed a little, maybe she’s been covering her smell so other wolves wont bug her. Waiting what seems like forever, I hear the sounds of the fire escape rock before her window opens. Ready to attack the invader, I hold my breath as her small frame comes in. Moving to her she looks up, wide eyes that are to dark panic before she tries to flee.

No Edon…..

Wrapping my arm around her waist, closing her window I hold her to the wall. Pushing my face into her neck, crying she’s begging me for something. Then like a wavy she begs again, saying she’ll just leave. Catching my throat, I growl tightening my hold. Her wet jacket is soaking my shirt, pulling her to the light I nearly have a heart attack at the sight of her. She’s changed her eye color, to a shit brown while her beautiful dark hair is an almost blood red.
    “Your beautiful hair, your eyes their not the same….why? Why Edon?” Touching her ringlet.
    “That’s not my name” Looking away.

Yes it is, you’re my Edon you have no other name……

    “What? Yes it is your name is Edon” I’m fairly certain I am shaking, with my eyes shifting to a dark color.
    “No its Jenny”
    “No…it can’t be….you’re my Edon.” Dropping to my knees. She cries more, breaking my soul in half.
    “No, you’re my Edon. What am I suppose to do without you, without this tummy” Kissing all over her stomach, as I peel off her wet jacket, kissing her arms, after gripping her legs.
    “Or these arms”
    “Your long legs, or your face” Looking up at her, tears stain her puffy cheeks. Kissing her neck, I continue.

    “What am I suppose to do without, your touch, your love, this nose, and eyes, your perfect lips” Kissing each and every part of her, but she’s hurt and mad.
    “You’ll get a whore” Her words are like a sledge hammer to my face, as I can’t believe I ever said that to her.
    “NO, I ONLY WANT YOU” Pulling her tighter to me, but she has a new line one I find hard to argue with.   
    “But you don’t you said so yourself” Silently tears fall to my shoulder as I push her onto the bed.
    “I was mad Edon, I didn’t mean to say those things to you.” Looking away from me, I kneel in front of her again.   

    “Edon” touching her skin softly.
    “My names Jenny” Not bothering to look at me, my rage spikes.
    “LIKE HELL IT IS, YOU’RE MY EDON” Cupping her face, making her look at me. Its so hard to tell what she’s thinking, with those damn contacts in. Closing her eyes, she’s even sick of the sight of me. What have I done, I’ve broken my love….what happened to the woman with all the fire.
    “Please, hear me out. I never meant to hurt you, I was so confused and angry. I thought you were standing up for your father, I lashed out without thinking clearly. Please Edon, please come home with me. I need you, your all I ever needed. I’ve looked everywhere for you, please please forgive me” I beg because in all reality I don’t deserve her after what I said, she’s all I ever wanted and I managed to take my rage out on her. Her eyes open as she chews her cheek.

    “I need to shower” Pushing away from me, I watch as she closes the bathroom door. Slumping on her floor, I hold my head. For all I know there’s a tunnel in there that will give her means to escape me, leaving me with this hollow hole in my soul. I never meant to hurt her, she’s my everything. The water to the shower turns on, and I practically sigh in relief knowing she’s still in there. Wanting to check on her, I stop myself. If I keep pushing her she’ll reject me, I need to give her some space. Edon’s not stupid, she’s the only woman I’ve ever known who hasn’t fled from a situation she couldn’t handle. And before I snapped at her, she’s held true to me.

The shower turns off, before I hear the blow dryer. Tapping my fingers on my pants, I rest my head on her bed closing my eyes. Her smell becomes stronger as the steam from the shower, puff out from the opened door. Standing in the frame is a brown haired green eyed beauty, her slender body wrapped in a towel. Fidgeting I fight the urge to cover her in kisses, she’s changed back to her normal looks. The ones I fell in love with, stepping lightly she pulls out some over sized pants and a shirt.  Pulling the pants on under the towel, she turns her back to me.

    Again I fight the urge to pull her to me, wrapping my body around hers. Sighing she pulls the shirt over, then turns around tossing the towel into a corner. Giving me one last look, she shakes her head crawling into bed. Turning my body so my head rests on her comforter, she turns the light off.
    “Your being creepy” She growls, making me smile. Quickly I pull my clothes off, climbing into her bed.  Lining my face with hers, I can see every inch of her even in the dark.

“Does this mean you forgive me?” Praying it’s a yes.
    “No, but I don’t hate you.” Sighing, her breath smells so good.
    “I’m not sure what that means?” Scooting closer to her, pleased when she doesn’t move away.
    “It means if you hurt me again, I’ll kill you myself.”  Those green eyes flash a warning, but all I hear is she’s mine again. Pulling her leg over mine, my hands pull her chest closer before my lips find hers. I hate these clothes, I want them off.

    “I need to sleep Salim” God I love how she says my name.
    “No, tonight I make you all mine” Crashing my lips into hers again, pulling her pants and shirt off.  Rolling over top of her, I kiss all the way around her neck line. Finding her sweet spot, I sink my fangs into her. Gasping for breath, my thumb traces her lips as she relaxes her body. Licking the tender spot, I blow cool air over it as well.

    “Mine, all mine now” Rubbing my smell all over her face and neck.
    “I suppose its only fair, since I already bit you” Her twinkle is back, as she smirks at me.
    “Yes. Thank you for that Edon, without you I would of never known” Kissing her cheek.
    “I would of done it…”
    “I know you would of, again I am so very sorry” I have plenty of time to mate her, for now I just want her as close as possible. To touch, smell and kiss every inch of this perfect mate that is mine to keep.

~Edon~

Opening the door to the bedroom, I see him still on the floor looking like a lost kitten. Staying strong I get dressed, before crawling into my bed. I’m tried and this isn’t helping any, feeling his eyes at the foot of the bed I speak.
    “Your being creepy” Shuffling as the comforter moves, his heat pushing into mine. He moves closer, something I miss.
    “Does this mean you forgive me?” His words hint I say yes.
    “No, but I don’t hate you.” Sighing as I keep my eyes on his.
    “I’m not sure what that means?” Showing a small frown.    “It means if you hurt me again, I’ll kill you myself.”  Flashing my eyes, wolf isn’t playing around right now. She’s tried of us getting hurt, but she still loves him…as do I. He pulls me to him, draping my leg over his body as he starts kissing me.

    “I need to sleep Salim” Biting my lip from moaning in his pleasure.
    “No, tonight I make you all mine” My body screams with desire, as I feel him kiss me more. Pulling my clothes off, I think that was pointless since I just put them on. But his kisses are sweeter, more tender as he moves over the neckline. A flash of white, before his fangs bite into me. Its painful and I almost wonder if this is what he felt like, when I bit him. Soon a soft tongue glides over my mark, causing my body to shutter under him. Blowing his cool breath over, only hardens my body.

    “Mine, all mine now” Rubbing his face against mine, pushing his scent into my nose. I’ve missed him, more then I care to admit. Because needing someone this much is a scary thing for me.
    “I suppose its only fair, since I already bit you” Trying out my old self.
    “Yes. Thank you for that Edon, without you I would of never known” Kissing my cheek. He’s still the Salim I know and love.

    “I would of done it…” He stops me, rubbing his hands over my body.
    “I know you would of, again I am so very sorry” So sincere. Its hard to even be mad at a face like his, I know he must of went through a shock and I can’t blame him for that. I just couldn’t afford to be hurt again, not by him at least. Our bodies tangle in a sea of love, and passion. He’s everything I could of asked for, while being so much more.

    As we fall sleep in each others arms, I finally feel the dreams aren’t as painful as they once were. They have turned for the better, calming me more with the sound of his breathing on my neck. Tickling my ear while being pleasurable at the same time.
    In the morning, I awake to a home cooked meal. With his smiling face, laying back in bed with me he picks off my plate.
    “I’ve missed you” He whispers, kissing my cheek.
    “I missed you to” Taking a bite of scrambled eggs. His face hardens a little, as I swallow the food.
    “Edon?”

    “Yea” He smiles as I answer to my name.
    “I…I want to give you anything you want. Just say it and it’s yours” Taking a bite out of bacon, I sigh. I could of sworn we had already gone over this.
    “Salim, you really…”   
    “Please” He moves closer to me, lowering his head to my lap.
    “Very well, I only want one thing” Finishing off the bacon.   
    “Name it, anything” Moving a piece of hair out of my face.
    “I want you, and only you” His face pauses as if trying to figure out how to buy that, before he smiles.

    “But you already have me”
    “Then there isn’t anything else I want” He goes to protest, when I stuff his mouth full of bacon.
    “I don’t need another word out of you, unless its moaning in pleasure.” Purring at me, he sits up.
    “No, that’s going to be you” Moving the tray away, before attacking me to the bed. Laughing as his lips play with my skin, waking me up even more. He mated me several times, each time checking his mark. Almost as though he was worried it would vanish into thin air, causing me to be left unmarked. We’ve moving into my fathers place, along with his pack…well our pack. Salim is a good Monarch, he’s fair and kind.

    He’s been clearing up the issues at hand, and keeping me at his side. Never allowing another male to touch me, is one of his more demanding rules. But honestly I never liked being touched, by anyone…except for him. My mother and John have moved in as well, and I knew it was John who snitched me out. Lucky I love the little blood sucker, or I’d kick his ass. But at lass Salim has a soft spot for John, so I doubt he’d let me do to much to him. Seeing as how John is the reason Salim found me to begin with, which I never let him forget.

His temper is something he’s been working on, knowing full well it can get out of hand. But he’s a good man, and now knows how to say he’s sorry when he hurts someone’s feelings. That much has defiantly changed about him, for the better I might add. Now were happy, living a life we were meant to have. If your wondering what happened to my father, he was put to death. Turns out he never got the councils approval to do what he did, and they frown upon things like that…even if you are the Monarch. As for Salim’s brother, turns out he was only his adopted parents real child, and they lied to him as well.

    Which is a good thing, since having more then one full blooded Alpha is scary enough without having a crazy ass brother on the loose. So in the end, everything worked out. Now if I can just get my guns back, then it would be perfect.
    “EDON..NO GUNS” Damn his hearing is perfect.

                The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
387K 9.3K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
5.7M 64.5K 31
Holly has been forced to move across the country to a town she never heard of. Unknown to her, Evanswood is over-run by werewolves. As she adjusts to...
187K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...